1v1 1v1 Ladder Tournament II - [WON BY CHICKENPIE2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay midnight insomniac predicts (help me sleep please)
Winners Bracket:

ayedan vs *Scraftionite*
Already happened rip, Ayedan has improved his game quite a bit recently, but scraftionite is starting to prove himself as a bigger and more serious threat every passing tour match.

BaleBlaze vs *Chickenpie2*
Cp2 has the team-building sauce and all I have is Maggi Rich Tomato Ketchup, stay tuned next week frens. Sticking with this unless I do something crazy last moment. 35-65 cp2

*ggopw* vs ferno: ferno has continued to surprise me 3-0ing Xstatic courtesy smart building and is someone I would keep an eye out for.However, I think ggopw is the best he's ever been at the game , previous ssnl winner and beating Landon R1. This might be his moment and make it through to semis at least if he continues this run. 65-35 ggopw

toadandhishaxx vs Lancer Fr Semi finals caliber Matchup between two strong 1v1ers come early. Both are scary(don't worry they don't bite) in both team building and predictions, I'm giving a 51-49 advantage to lancer if he has teams that can handle toad's. Could go either ways and I'm af hyped for this!

Losers Bracket:

*dom* vs Elo Bandit: I appreciate Bandit trying a few new teams but Dom has interesting tech. If Bandit pulls out his inner 1v1Team Tour self and brings something heat Snubull where then he has a decent shot but I'm going with dom for the while. 60-40

Chaitanya vs Freddy Kyogre: I think this match has a lot to do with Freddy's composure. If he keeps his cool throughout the match he is very capable of winning, but if Chaitanya builds smartly and tilts Freddy in the first game or two he can just as easily take it. Going to go with the safe predict with Freddy though, 60-40

XSTATIC COLD vs *UBERLandon21* HEAT matchup between two top ladder players, but Landon has proved time and again he is consistent in building and predicitng in tours and ladder, while I think Xstatic has been losing momentum in the past few weeks, and in his matchup vs ferno. XSC is smart, but Landon is simply better at this stage 35-65

*Grain2Sel* vs ryyjyywyy : Already happened rip X2, Happy to see someone new making progress in tours well played Grain2Sel, but a little sad seeing ryy and his random Pokemon shenanigans not take a victory. You can't lie and say watching an Onix beat a Dragonite is not even a little funny,

ayedan

5 am in Toronto
predicts ig
BaleBlaze is the goat.

ggopw is cool and ferno is too egotistical.

I like both users but Lancer is great and a good friend.

Im gonna ghost Elo and dom backwards is bad.

Chait because freddy will get haxed

Yikes XSC and Landon, im going with Landon purely because he can build well and picks mons well. XSC will choke in the end.

Rip ryy

Last edited:
Winners:

ayedan vs Scraftionite - If we go by VR for 1v1, S > A.... Scraft wins

BaleBlaze vs Chickenpie2 - Bale rhymes with pale :) So Bale wins

ggopw vs ferno - ggopw wins....ig

toadandhishaxx vs Lancer Fr - ...Should be interesting...yet someone will get swept. I'll say Toad wins

Losers:

dom vs Elo Bandit - youtube mega star dom, and wanna be youtube star...elo...i mixed those up...im too lazy yo change it. elo wins

Chaitanya vs Freddy Kyogre - Freddy is a Kyogre...they win

XSTATIC COLD vs UBERLandon21 - XSC will try...Landon will do something...XSC wins Match.

Grain2Sel vs ryyjyywyy - Grain vs the real life spinda ryy....Grain wins

Only gonna do winners:
Ayedan vs Scraft: Scraft personally I think is a strong player but ayedan has a lot of unexpected teams/things. My money is on Scraft tho.

BaleBlaze vs Chickenpie2. BaleBlaze: win for me.

ggopw vs ferno: idk about ferno so gg to ggopw.

Toad vs lancer: make me smile smiletoad and win.

Round 2

Winners Bracket;
ayedan vs Scraftionite
Baleblaze vs Chickenpie2
ggopw
vs Ferno
toadandhishaxx vs Lancer Fr

Losers Bracket;
dom vs Elo Bandit
Chaitanya
vs Freddy Kyogre
XSTATIC COLD vs UBERLandon21
Grain2Sel
vs ryyjyywyy

DEADLINE Wednesday 19th of August.

So I made Motogp post round 2 since I was busy but seems like a lot of people didn't play cause (most) tags didn't work so I'm reposting and giving an extension to everyone.
*If you already played, don't play again it's just a makeover post to tag other people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)