Tournament 1v1 Ladder Tournament III - Finals [Won by Squirtell 1v1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

maki

uri duri naranhi
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Forum name: Maki's Fox

Cycle 2 Alts: 1vLTA2 Maki, 1vLTB2 Maki, 1vLTC2 Maki

Do my alts for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yeah

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
Regarding the discrepancy that happened upon the deadline for Cycle 1, DEG and I have agreed to rearrange the qualifying players based on the ladder status at exactly midnight.

While we don't have perfect record of the status of the ladder at exactly midnight, we do have sufficient eyewitness testimony (including my own) to confirm that, before Jamez155 and aaee had played their games, the top Ladder Tour accounts at exactly midnight, in order, were:
  1. ayedan with 1vLT1B raptors at 1843 ELO
  2. ryyjyywyy with 1vlt1ajewish at 1840 ELO
  3. Squirtell 1v1 with 1vLT1A Squirtell at 1828 ELO
  4. aaee with 1vLT1Aaee at 1825 ELO
  5. Sub: Jamez155 with 1vLT1A James at 1817 ELO
  • Eyewitness testimony (including my own) upholds that aaee stayed at 1825 for multiple hours, up until it became a possibility that he may not qualify, to which he started a game prior to the deadline that he was not able to finish in time.
  • There is very sufficient eyewitness testimony (including my own) to corroborate that James' game started before and ended after midnight, including a replay that shows his ELO being too low prior to winning the battle after the deadline (link).
  • We also have this screenshot that shows the ladder after James won his match (at approximately 12:02 AM), but before aaee completed his match, thus confirming almost beyond reasonable doubt that aaee's game finished after midnight, and as such, does not count towards the ELO I previously qualified him with.
As such, the qualifiers for Cycle 1 will be changed to reflect this, so that our policy remains consistent throughout the entire duration of the Tournament.

I sincerely apologize to Squirtell 1v1 for not giving him the qualification he earned, and as well to Jamez155 for taking away the qualification I led him to believe he earned. This time around, and for all remaining cycles, I will make sure to take a screenshot at exactly 12:00 AM and make no exceptions to the deadline, so that we can avoid situations like these in the future.

Alright I’m pissed but here we go again signing up on finals week wooo
Forum name: James155
Cycle 2 alts: 1vLTA2 James, 1vLTB2 was robbed, 1vLTC2 James155

Do my alts for cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of the rules?: yes

PS Name: Xionico180
Cycle 2 Alts: 1vLTF2 Fuyu
Do my alts for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes!

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.

Ladder loaded up at 12am exact

Cycle 2 qualifiers

#1 - dom 1vLTB2 urs
ELO - 1884
GXE - 73.1%
Teams used - kyurem.pngporygon-z.pngaggron.png

#2 - WailJesus 1vLTA2 Trail
ELO - 1872
GXE - 73.4%

#3 - Jamez155 1vLTB2 was robbed
ELO - 1870
GXE - 72.1%

#4 - justrav 1vLTA2 Rav0
ELO - 1863
GXE - 73.5%

Sub: Scraftionite 1vLTb2 ursaring
ELO - 1860
GXE - 73.1%

If any of the players above would like to provide the teams with which they laddered, I'll edit them in.

Cycle 3

Code:
Forum name: Osra

Cycle 3 Alts: 1vLTTS3 Osra, 1vLTTS3 Glyx, 1vLTTS3 Orsalyn

Do my alts for Cycle 3 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes!
DON'T FORGET THE LETTERS AND THE NUMBER 3 OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL NOT BE COUNTED. TO BE SAFE COPY PASTE MY ALTS AND CHANGE YOUR NAME.

DEADLINE: Monday 17th of June, 12:00 PM GMT-4
The letters for the alts were determined by the 1-26 dicerolls below.

Note: PM, not AM

Last edited:
Forum name: Shyom

Cycle 3 Alts: 1vLTTS3 Shyom Yeets, 1vLTTS3 Shyom but not, 1vLTTS3 Not Shyom

Do my alts for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes!

Always first, but never even tried to qual

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
Forum name: Kaif Cycle 3 Alts: 1vLTTS3 sucction, 1vLTTS3 ?, 1vLTTS3 gen3 lass Do my alts for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)