1v1 1v1 Ladder Tournament V Playoffs - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.

1623643952416.png

art by Rosa

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SS 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are required.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Winners

Nalei vs DEG
Trashuny vs Potatochan

Losers

PA vs Satanic Beast
zio vs pqs

Tournament Bracket

DEADLINE: June 20th, 11:59 PM GMT-4

The deadline for extended games is June 17th, 11:59PM GMT-4

Last edited:
Winners:
Nalei vs DEG (45-55) - it’s been hard to judge nalei’s skill atm because her past two opponents have been relatively easy, but deg has a lot of support on their side and i believe in them to win this. inb4 nalei 3-0s
Trashuny vs Potatochan (0-100) - australian privilege

Losers:
Winner of (XSTATIC COLD vs PA) vs Winner of (Close vs Satanic Beast) - :victim:
zio vs pqs (40-60) - zio is no longer motivated to build so pqs just has to cteam ryy ss teams (not a difficult task)

Winners

Nalei vs DEG (49-51) Probably Nalei wins tour but will need to climb loser because my cap deg is on fire
Trashuny vs Potatochan (40-60) I think the standard word is not part of this series. I think simply better, but not understimate trashuny he can bring some good and innovitavite stuffs can bring him to win

Losers

PA vs Satanic Beast (75-25) I'm not exiceted , but PA should win without problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)