1v1 1v1 Ladder Tournament VI Playoffs - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
1651538156661.png

art by Daylight

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SS 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are required.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Round 1

XSTATIC COLD vs bo_bobson27
Potatochan vs Urfgurgle
Nalei vs DEG
ncalathes vs swag god
zioziotrip vs Blanched
smely socks vs Justdelemon
Nick.see vs cleffa hater
SiceXV vs Jamez

Subs:
SuperMemeBroz

Tournament Bracket

DEADLINE: May 8th, 11:59 PM GMT-4

Last edited:
Non LT qualler here with not XSC predicts
xsc - 1904 v bo - 1780 (90/10) no contest
zio - 1900 v blanched - 1792 (55/45) zio is 2-1 vs this guy in pl but blanched was able to make zio LOSE so could go either way
nic - 1899 v cleffa - 1800 (60/40) I though cleffa hater was Indian for the longest time lmao, this dude straight up qualled twice but nick has tons of potential so I give the edge to him
nalei-1898 v deg - 1800 (50/50) only even match here
ncal - 1894 v rtm - 1857 (35/65) ye
sice - 1884 v james - 1857 (60/40) dad will beat him for me
smely socks - 1869 v lemon - 1863 (60/40) HIGHLIGHT FOR ME, this shit will be very interesting when this series is played out
potato - 1869 v urf - 1869 (50/50) only other even mu, will be watchable if both players decide to build

bea

I COULD BEA BANNED!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator
unviable predict

XSTATIC COLD vs bo_bobson27 i like an underdog story
Potatochan vs Urfgurgle gc winner/runner up
Nalei vs DEG ray member 1, however it is nalei
ncalathes vs swag god will be fun to see if ncal has improved from last time they fought but rtm probably still wins
zioziotrip vs Blanched rays member 2
smely socks vs Justdelemon rays member 3
Nick.see vs cleffa hater one of them went 4-1 in 1v1 pl (in ss), and the other one kicked my ass so hard the other day im considering l2ping
SiceXV vs Jamez im being held at gunpoint and this is a mimicry for help

hater

formerly cleffa hater
Xsc vs bo - (85/15) sry bo but it's xsc
zio vs blanched - (45/55) I think blanched is generally better in the tier and will win a r5.

Nalei vs deg - (60/40) Nalei is good and I haven't seen deg play too much so I'm more on nalei's side. Will be a good mu to watch.

Ncal vs RTM - (30/70) RTM is a goat and a homie and I got him winning this in 4

Sice vs James - mu already happened and James won 3-1 (ggs).

Smely vs delemon - (55/45) I've played delemon a lot and he knows the tier, but I have smely with the very slight advantage, really interesting mu.

Urf vs pchan - (0/100) urf called my team vile and therefore have pchan winning 3-0.

Me vs Nick - ggs 3-0

XSTATIC COLD vs bo_bobson27 (90-10), I think there is little to say here, the balance hangs entirely on the side of xsc. A playstile and a building that tends to overwhelm new players and for this I think it's a one-way matchup. Probably one of the candidates to win the tournament. Difficult to predict against him, but it is still 1v1 ..
Potatochan vs Urfgurgle(55-45) HL, every tournament I play, I always hope to catch one of these two players as far away as possible. I think there is little to say about these two players, their games and results speak for themselves. I consider potatochan better in terms of building and prep(in my opinion it will be decisive for this mu), but still I wouldn't be surprised if urf wins
Nalei vs DEG(45-55), this is the right time for my friend DEG to take a revenge, it will be a good match to watch
ncalathes vs RTM (60-40), Finally there are new valid players who are aware of what they are playing. I think it will be a very enjoyable matchup. Both RTM and NCal have proven to take their proper place within the 1v1 community as respectable and formidable players. I am a fan of NCal and unfortunately I think the PL didn't give him the right credit, he has what it takes to play this LT to the end starting from this round
zioziotrip vs Blanched (50,9999-49,0001) HL I think it's the best spot for 1v1 can have atm. Two players in great form, with fresh ideas, and plays that can be called such. For new players: grab a pen and paper and start taking notes watch how this game is played watching this series ...
smely socks vs Justdelemon (80-20), same speech similar to xsc, I think that smely is well equipped to face the new ladder players and starts with high morale, fresh from a recent PL win
Nick.see vs cleffa hater (99-1), ehmm... only chance is seriosly nick retire

XSTATIC COLD vs bo_bobson27 (90-10), I think there is little to say here, the balance hangs entirely on the side of xsc. A playstile and a building that tends to overwhelm new players and for this I think it's a one-way matchup. Probably one of the candidates to win the tournament. Difficult to predict against him, but it is still 1v1 ..
Potatochan vs Urfgurgle(55-45) HL, every tournament I play, I always hope to catch one of these two players as far away as possible. I think there is little to say about these two players, their games and results speak for themselves. I consider potatochan better in terms of building and prep(in my opinion it will be decisive for this mu), but still I wouldn't be surprised if urf wins
Nalei vs DEG(45-55), this is the right time for my friend DEG to take a revenge, it will be a good match to watch
ncalathes vs RTM (60-40), Finally there are new valid players who are aware of what they are playing. I think it will be a very enjoyable matchup. Both RTM and NCal have proven to take their proper place within the 1v1 community as respectable and formidable players. I am a fan of NCal and unfortunately I think the PL didn't give him the right credit, he has what it takes to play this LT to the end starting from this round
zioziotrip vs Blanched (50,9999-49,0001) HL I think it's the best spot for 1v1 can have atm. Two players in great form, with fresh ideas, and plays that can be called such. For new players: grab a pen and paper and start taking notes watch how this game is played watching this series ...
smely socks vs Justdelemon (80-20), same speech similar to xsc, I think that smely is well equipped to face the new ladder players and starts with high morale, fresh from a recent PL win
Nick.see vs cleffa hater (99-1), ehmm... only chance is seriosly nick retire
I already lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)