Tournament 1v1 Little Cup - Round 8 (Loser's Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.
art from Joker 1v1
Approved by Quote

Welcome to the 1v1 Little Cup!

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this Tournament will be standard US/UM 1v1 & Little Cup, and can be found here. (Sample teams can be found here)
  • Games will be played in a "Best of Five" Format, in this Double Elimination Tournament
  • All Pokemon must be set to lvl 5.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Round 8 - Loser's Bracket

The Deadline for Round 8 is July 28th, 11:59PM EDT.

Sificon vs Venom14916
Hijasu vs Synonimous

The Deadline for Round 8 is July 28th, 11:59PM EDT. Good luck and have fun!

Calling act. My opp has missed two times that we scheduled for... (tbf he didn't see the first one, but he did agree to the second one.)

e: As of rn (6:42 PM GMT-7), last time he was on Smogon was 5 mins before our scheduled time... yet he never showed up or said anything.

Last edited:
Synonimous & Hijasu for now I'm just going to give you both an extension. Both had reasons why everything happened later. And can tell both are upset about not being able to play. The extension will be until the end of the month, July 31st, 11:59pm EDT.

We scheduled for 45 minutes ago, and my opp said I could call act if he didn't show up, so I'm calling act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)