1v1 1v1 Masters - Round 5 (Loser's only)

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

art by in the hills

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SWSH 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • This tournament is seeded based on circuit standings, rather than through random bracket generation.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Replays are not required in early rounds but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
The deadline for extended matches from Round 4 is Wednesday, August 10th at 11:59 PM GMT-5.

Round 5

I love Bagon vs pinorska
Joker 1v1
vs Tom1535
cleffa hater vs stravench
XSTATIC COLD vs Opchurtle100
swag god vs greenandgrey77
DenisTheMenace vs PA
neomon vs Grandmaster7890
Arvinraj K III C vs Fluore
Seo. vs Bomb21XD
DEG vs Nalei
zo vs ncalathes
gorilaa vs RandomPopplio
MiNi Charizard-x vs uhBella
Fleeting Memories vs Ron
Golden009
vs STABLE
Waylaid vs Potatochan

Bracket for Transparency: https://challonge.com/o5ewitzz.

The Deadline is Sunday, August 14th, 11:59 PM GMT-5.

Last edited:
ngl with working two full-time jobs im not expecting to make it far as i am not able to prep. prep in pokemon by far is one of the most overlooked things in pokemon. you may have the talent or the sets, but preparation is one of the biggest if you want to really succeed. so i fully expect to lose soon based on my lack of time, that being said...ill call out Waylaid he seems fun

won vs tom, ggs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)