Tournament 1v1 Multi-gen Seeded Tournament - Qualifying Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
Oh yeah lets give an 8 to someone who Auto loses in two gens. Stop your french bias bro.
I know you hate frenchies, but how you can say that i auto lose in gen 4 and 5? I just have to build, and you will see if i auto lose xD
Lancer is right, you are jealous of me, of Lancer and all frenchies. That's why you gave me a 6.5.
Be fair, a minimum. Honestly, even if i don't like you, i would be honest with you, and not underestimating my note.

Well, I'm happy to have owned you 3-0 in LT.

Last edited:
I know you hate frenchies, but how you can say that i auto lose in gen 4 and 5? I just have to build, and you will see if i auto lose xD
Lancer is right, you are jealous of me, of Lancer and all frenchies. That's why you gave me a 6.5.
Be fair, a minimum. Honestly, even if i don't like you, i would be honest with you, and not underestimating my note.

Well, I'm happy to have owned you 3-0 in LT.
This is pretty hilarious. I will answer cus I rated you as a 6.5 and not Ink.
Idk why Ink or me should hate french people. We both respect everyone as long as they dont talk shit or argument with stupid stuff. For example, we both have nothing agaisnt LBDC. We both think of him as a nice person to interact with. Now, you and Lancer both have had some incidents following to the fact that we could dislike you. For example, you have ICBB and stuff like this is also hilarious considering we have been haxed three games that week.

Now, why would anyone of us be jealous of you, Lancer or any other french player? Ink went 7-2 in PL and I literally won ORAS cup with no prior experience pmuch on my own, while having arguably the hardest run (Suste, James, ACII, Kard, Robyn, ggopw). I also would have gone 6-0 in DPP during PL if the thing called hax wouldnt have taken me three wins. My PL team would have also emerged into the finals, beating your team 7-1/6-2 in semis, if you, LBDC and Syno wouldnt have haxed.

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
you or ink, it's the same.

If you respected me, you would give me a minimum of 7. Yes you don't like lancer and me because we talk, and we disturb.
And I can't accept the argument : " he auto loses". I just don't play theses gens cause i pref the others... but it doesn't justify that.
Jealous, simply because we won pl and you wouldn't we won it.
So you decided to revenge, giving me a 6.5. That's weird, others gave me 8 or 9.... You are the only.

I took this 6.5 like a humiliation. I don't deserve that note, but from you, i'm not surprised.

I wait you in wc. You, ink, and raining.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)