Tournament 1v1 Multi-gen Seeded Tournament - Qualifying Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, considering that the note given by Fan and Ink (6.5 & 7.5) to XSC is simply inconsistent, giving a note of less than 8/10 to someone who has been designated as one of the best players since the beginning of the 1v1 tournaments is simply not acceptable. Your rating criteria needs to be significantly re-examined with this score and I strongly believe that you have given a rating based on your affinity with this person and not on what he has achieved in tournaments where he has largely triumphed.

Last edited:
Yo, considering that the note given by Fan and Ink (6.5 & 7.5) to XSC is simply inconsistent, giving a note of less than 8/10 to someone who has been designated as one of the best players since the beginning of the 1v1 tournaments is simply not acceptable. Your rating criteria needs to be significantly re-examined with this score and I strongly believe that you have given a rating based on your affinity with this person and not on what he has achieved in tournaments where he has largely triumphed.
Oh yeah lets give an 8 to someone who Auto loses in two gens. Stop your french bias bro.

Btw if anybody wants an explanation on my Rankings, pm me on disc, ill try to answer asap.

eblurb

Up late thinking about life
is a Tiering Contributor

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen81v1-1124941662
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen41v1-1124942835
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen71v1-1124943899

eblurb vs m24 = eblurb 3-0, ggs.

anyway, since i'm a very skilled player that demonstrated how good i was in this series, 100% clean, nothing to see here.
shoutouts to odd hp sceptile and serene grace. also hidden double team (appears as psychic) mew. also shoutouts smely socks for betting destroyed as togekiss by sceptile.
(60 ÷ 100)^4 = 0.1296 / 1

Leech Seed missing = 0.1 / 1

I love pokemon

why does higher seed not pick first game
The reason the set always begins w/ SS is that it's meant to serve as an equalizer. Neither seed gets the upper hand and it doesn't make much sense to essentially start the lower seeded player down 0-1.
G2 replay was lost but I beat Scrafty with Cottonee in Gen 5.
From now on anyone who encounters an issue like this use /alt it lists all of your recent games and it should be easy enough to find from there, this is fine as your opp agreed they lost that game.
Shoutouts to the people who made the seeds for being 3-9 rn.
A seeded tour is inherently bound to cause upsets. We don't have precognition, ranking was based on tour results and generally, low ranking meant lack of tour results or lack of performance in any tour scene. Also, it should be noted this is the qualifying round and seating here is much closer than it will be in the future as a lot of the seatings here are pretty damn close as in contrast to higher seatings where there are very clear cut-offs of skill levels.

Here Comes Team Charm!

Perhaps the stars
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
A seeded tour is inherently bound to cause upsets. We don't have precognition, ranking was based on tour results and generally, low ranking meant lack of tour results or lack of performance in any tour scene. Also, it should be noted this is the qualifying round and seating here is much closer than it will be in the future as a lot of the seatings here are pretty damn close as in contrast to higher seatings where there are very clear cut-offs of skill levels.
Imagine being lkjc/pqs and getting told that your loss isn't weird bc you're just very close in skill to the people who've never played 1v1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)