Tournament 1v1 Premier League IV: Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
1v1 Premier League IV - Semifinals
Hosted by Quantum Tesseract and rozes

All art by AmirAlexander

>>Spreadsheet<<

Here is the semifinals for the fourth 1v1 Premier League tournament! Replays are required, don't just say "replays under ___ account." Using a proxy while playing is not allowed. If you have a problem with this, talk to me, we can figure something out. As always, try to keep this thread on-topic. Standings for 1v1PL can be found here. No unnecessary or over the top shitposting or trash talking. Now for the matchups!

vs.

4-4
SwSh Bo7: crucify vs. ggopw
SwSh Bo5: Ferno vs. TheShadowClaw
SwSh Bo5: Waylaid vs. ryyjyywyy
SM Bo5: XSTATIC COLD vs. Scraftionite
SM Bo5: LaBalladeDesCieux vs. WilliamTheo13
ORAS Bo5: Lancer Fr vs. Endal
BW Bo5: Wanony vs. Persephone
DPP Bo5: Synonimous vs. 187 Fan

vs.

4-4
SwSh Bo7: neomon vs. zioziotrip
SwSh Bo5: RaJ.Shoot vs. Boat (phiwings99)
SwSh Bo5: Anime Sans vs. Cantius
SM Bo5: SUSTENANCE_1 vs. Jamez155
SM Bo5: Close vs. Alakazam
ORAS Bo5: DEG vs. Whaleeeee
BW Bo5: SolarflareRo vs. stableprince569
DPP Bo5: Inkreativ vs. Dj Breloominati♬

The deadline to play all games will be one week, or until Sunday, April 12th at 11:59 pm EDT. Extensions will not be given, teams must instead substitute out players should they and their opponent not be able to find suitable times to play. Activity wins and losses will be given based on host discretion and with TL decisions. Some words about substitutions: At any point in time during the week, a team may make a substitution for an inactive player. In order to do this, a manager must post in the thread, tagging the hosts, the opposing managers and the opposing player stating which player is substituting out, and which player is substituting in. A player that has substituted out for a week cannot be substituted back in. In addition, in order to catch any attempts at garnering favorable matchups (where the lineup you choose affects pairings), all substitutions are subject to veto by the hosts if the substitution is suspected to be attempting to “game” the system.

Some reminders while playing:
  • Playing while using a proxy is not allowed. Please talk to me if this is an issue.
  • The play timer needs to be on while playing. This is unless both players agree to not have the timer on beforehand.
  • We heavily encourage playing on Smogtours while playing. There is an automatic timer and modchat in order to keep the integrity of the match in mind.

S/o to AmirAlexander for all the awesome art!

Last edited by a moderator:

maki

uri duri naranhi
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Let's fucking go Barraskewdas!

vs.

6-2
SwSh Bo7: crucify vs. ggopw No one beats dr. Florida
SM Bo5: XSTATIC COLD vs. Scraftionite I really hope Scraft wins, but he hasn't done anything I think in a while..
ORAS Bo5: Lancer Fr vs. Endal i hate endal >:c
BW Bo5: Wanony vs. Persephone no idea
DPP Bo5: Synonimous vs. 187 Fan SYNO SYON SOYN

vs.

4-4
SwSh Bo7: neomon vs. zioziotrip nnnnnnggg
SwSh Bo5: RaJ.Shoot vs. Boat (phiwings99) Boat is fine unless he uses Aromatisse...
SwSh Bo5: Anime Sans vs. Cantius cantius trys too hard
SM Bo5: SUSTENANCE_1 vs. Jamez155 SUS SUS SO SUS
SM Bo5: Close vs. Alakazam slaking is troll and hax wtf
ORAS Bo5: DEG vs. Whaleeeee whale doesn't lose
BW Bo5: SolarflareRo vs. stableprince569 (HL) Could go either way, but I wanna reap getting predicts right
DPP Bo5: Inkreativ vs. Dj Breloominati♬ FIRESPITTER

Last edited:
SEMIS

fish v. snakes
8-0 (I understand the audacity of predicting my own team to 8-0 in semis but I can see each and every one of us winning this week. should be an awesome semis :))
SwSh Bo7: crucify vs. ggopw (crucify is on fire. ggopw is also notably on fire but we kinda expected him to play this slot tbh so crucify is ready)
SwSh Bo5: Ferno vs. TheShadowClaw (LMAO pqs the "permabench" do be starting in semis doe :o)
SwSh Bo5: Waylaid vs. ryyjyywyy (allah loves me more than ryy solar just out allahed that one time)
SM Bo5: XSTATIC COLD vs. Scraftionite (XSC is the master of the mind-game and also doesn't... have corona)
SM Bo5: LaBalladeDesCieux vs. WilliamTheo13 (Damn rip blazi but william is a CHAD. LBDC is just more of a chad and I have a vested interest in him winning soooooo)
ORAS Bo5: Lancer Fr vs. Endal (Lancer is the oras goat endal is probably getting subbed for like raining just let this man play)
BW Bo5: Wanony vs. Persephone (wanony has been saving up his bw sauce for this very moment)
DPP Bo5: Synonimous vs. 187 Fan (synon has never lost in dpp)

dragons vs. rats
4-4
SwSh Bo7: neomon vs. zioziotrip (neomon had the audacity to get 4-1ed by ferno and then taunt me on ladder after. Lol.)
SwSh Bo5: RaJ.Shoot vs. Boat (phiwings99) (I really want boat to win but he's gonna have to surprise this solid swsh team)
SwSh Bo5: Anime Sans vs. Cantius (yo sans is the goat tho)
SM Bo5: SUSTENANCE_1 vs. Jamez155 (james is better imo)
SM Bo5: Close vs. Alakazam (close is also just... better. tda is p aight but not super clutch)
ORAS Bo5: DEG vs. Whaleeeee (uh I have no idea but this is gonna be an amazing series)
BW Bo5: SolarflareRo vs. stableprince569 (stable getting too big for his boots in bw. solar's gonna smack him)
DPP Bo5: Inkreativ vs. Dj Breloominati♬ (ink is a beast)

quick shoutout to tox, rps, terrors, and goats. I ended up working with all of your teams in some way or another and you were all a pleasure to be around/help. I'm sad to see you all go and I hope you know that you are all absolutely worthy of being here. thanks for making pl so amazing :))

Last edited:

ayedan

5 am in Toronto
SwSh Bo7: crucify vs. ggopw- ggopw is a great player and crucify isn’t bad per say but ggopw definitely has the upper hand in this one.

SwSh Bo5: Ferno vs. TheShadowClaw- When it comes to playoffs, TSC has ice in his veins and way more experience so i see him pulling away with this win.

SwSh Bo5: Waylaid vs. ryyjyywyy- Even with his loss last week, Waylaid has been on a streak lately and I don’t see him coming to a complete halt just yet.

SM Bo5: XSTATIC COLD vs. Scraftionite- Definitely a highlight match for me, I could see this going either way but I personally got Scraf pulling away with this one.

SM Bo5: LaBalladeDesCieux vs. WilliamTheo13- Another series that can go either way, William is washed but can definitely win the series with some practice and some up to date teams.

ORAS Bo5: Lancer Fr vs. Endal- lol... this matchup is a little weird but I’m gonna go with Lancer here, if he gets haxed we won’t hear the end of it.

BW Bo5: Wanony vs. Peresphone- Wanony hasn’t been doing well but with his experience in BW, i don’t see why I wouldn’t pick him.

DPP Bo5: Synonimous vs. 187 Fan- another highlight match imo, both good dpp players but why not start Synon in Sm? Anyways, synons winning this in a close one

Last edited:
SwSh Bo7: crucify vs. ggopw - was gonna pick crucify but it ended up being a bbb 8-0
SwSh Bo5: Ferno vs. TheShadowClaw - tsc isnt playing their best atm
SwSh Bo5: Waylaid vs. ryyjyywyy - i predict waylaid will be to sad from joker not making playoffs to try
SM Bo5: XSTATIC COLD vs. Scraftionite - fk xsc
SM Bo5: LaBalladeDesCieux vs. WilliamTheo13 - sure
ORAS Bo5: Lancer Fr vs. Endal - Melo come back :I
BW Bo5: Wanony vs. Persephone - on paper wanony wins, but ggopw will help 'em out
DPP Bo5: Synonimous vs. 187 Fan -syno likes paper air planes

SwSh Bo7: neomon vs. zioziotrip - be exciting :/
SwSh Bo5: RaJ.Shoot vs. Boat (phiwings99) - raj raj he's got...wait tf you do with his music note!
SwSh Bo5: Anime Sans vs. Cantius - happy duck
SM Bo5: SUSTENANCE_1 vs. Jamez155 - gut feeling
SM Bo5: Close vs. Alakazam - tda more like um...idk what rhymes with tda...treedeeayy? idk
ORAS Bo5: DEG vs. Whaleeeee - deg is a sock and whaleeeee doesn't have any hax saved up
BW Bo5: SolarflareRo vs. stableprince569 - ok ok you go get it staples...even though you were rude in my match :3
DPP Bo5: Inkreativ vs. Dj Breloominati♬ - music notes = wins

goats, terrors, rps & tox starting our own league...go win somewhere else!

Boat

fuck nintendo
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
BW Bo5: Wanony vs. Persephone
DPP Bo5: Synonimous vs. 187 Fan

IBM

Banned deucer.
I can now make unbiased predicts
:psyglad:

Gang Violence matchup
2-3
SwSh Bo7: crucify vs. ggopw (Crucify got easily read by the CHAD VG jungle, so easy for another chad like ggopw)
SwSh Bo5: Ferno vs. TheShadowClaw (TSC vs who)
SwSh Bo5: Waylaid vs. ryyjyywyy (This one is pretty hype, pretty 50/50 idk)
SM Bo5: XSTATIC COLD vs. Scraftionite (XSC will hax yet another win)
SM Bo5: LaBalladeDesCieux vs. WilliamTheo13 (IS THAT WILLIAM MUTHERFUCKING THEO???)
ORAS Bo5: Lancer Fr vs. Endal (Lancer is good, might have some trouble against multiple people tho)
BW Bo5: Wanony vs. Persephone (who knows)
DPP Bo5: Synonimous vs. 187 Fan (Highlight)

Boomers vs Zoomers
5-3
SwSh Bo7: neomon vs. zioziotrip (neomon is good and zio is on a downhill spiral)
SwSh Bo5: RaJ.Shoot vs. Boat (phiwings99) (I haven’t seen Raj play SwSh)
SwSh Bo5: Anime Sans vs. Cantius (‘Dustox eater’ faced with much bigger prey)
SM Bo5: SUSTENANCE_1 vs. Jamez155 (Sus is on a roll)
SM Bo5: Close vs. Alakazam (Close is better)
ORAS Bo5: DEG vs. Whaleeeee (Whale never loses)
BW Bo5: SolarflareRo vs. stableprince569 (Solar plating his main tier holy shit stable is gonna get smacked)
DPP Bo5: Inkreativ vs. Dj Breloominati♬ (I like spitfire)

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
SwSh Bo7: crucify vs. ggopw - ggopw might be an obvious favorite to win, but I think his style is more suited towards catching people off guard, which is more of a bo5 thing, esp in a gen as volatile as SS. While he may very well win, I think this is probably the worst slot he could've put himself in.
SwSh Bo5: Ferno vs. TheShadowClaw - tsc favored but anything is possible in ss
SwSh Bo5: Waylaid vs. ryyjyywyy - this is a toughie. It all basically depends on how well Waylaid can deploy anti-tilt measures, in addition to how well the pults put effort into trying to tilt Waylaid. Simply put, Waylaid can't talk to people for support without also allowing the pults to have a chance to tilt him, and there's no way ryy is agreeing to modchat or officialnext.
SM Bo5: XSTATIC COLD vs. Scraftionite - Scraft's been looking for a challenge and boy has he got one
SM Bo5: LaBalladeDesCieux vs. WilliamTheo13 - LBDC has been going on an absolute rampage and I don't expect it to end anytime soon
ORAS Bo5: Lancer Fr vs. Endal - similar to the waylaid mu. Whoever tilts/prevents tilts the best wins. If Lancer gets endal to agree to /officialnext on smogtours, it's a wrap
BW Bo5: Wanony vs. Persephone - on team support/playstyle alone, the ursas have the edge. Wanony's gonna need to do some major prep for whatever bs the ursas throw at him.
DPP Bo5: Synonimous vs. 187 Fan - same as the above matchup, but the ursa is on the bbb this time
E: after seeing syn predict against his own team I wouldn't be surprised if he plans on throwing for the ursas

SwSh Bo7: neomon vs. zioziotrip - anything's possible in ss, but the morpekos have the better ss support.
SwSh Bo5: RaJ.Shoot vs. Boat (phiwings99) - same as above.
SwSh Bo5: Anime Sans vs. Cantius - who is this girl that has wandered onto the battlefield and why is she up against a seasonal finalist-
SM Bo5: SUSTENANCE_1 vs. Jamez155 - both teams have kind of a hodgepodge of sm support, but with 4 teams gone, I foresee more of the eliminated players coming to support morpekos over the rays.
SM Bo5: Close vs. Alakazam - despite the above, I can also foresee tda neglecting that external support and losing because of it-
ORAS Bo5: DEG vs. Whaleeeee - deg wants to win
BW Bo5: SolarflareRo vs. stableprince569 - in a battle of lucky players, I believe solar has the edge over stable, esp with the notably larger bw support.
DPP Bo5: Inkreativ vs. Dj Breloominati♬ - ink has the mystical ursa energy protecting him

Last edited:
SwSh Bo7: crucify vs. ggopw - ggopw might be an obvious favorite to win, but I think his style is more suited towards catching people off guard, which is more of a bo5 thing, esp in a gen as volatile as SS. While he may very well win, I think this is probably the worst slot he could've put himself in.
SwSh Bo5: Ferno vs. TheShadowClaw - tsc favored but anything is possible in ss
SwSh Bo5: Waylaid vs. ryyjyywyy - this is a toughie. It all basically depends on how well Waylaid can deploy anti-tilt measures, in addition to how well the pults put effort into trying to tilt Waylaid. Simply put, Waylaid can't talk to people for support without also allowing the pults to have a chance to tilt him, and there's no way ryy is agreeing to modchat or officialnext.
SM Bo5: XSTATIC COLD vs. Scraftionite - Scraft's been looking for a challenge and boy has he got one
SM Bo5: LaBalladeDesCieux vs. WilliamTheo13 - LBDC has been going on an absolute rampage and I don't expect it to end anytime soon
ORAS Bo5: Lancer Fr vs. Endal - similar to the waylaid mu. Whoever tilts/prevents tilts the best wins. If Lancer gets endal to agree to /officialnext on smogtours, it's a wrap
BW Bo5: Wanony vs. Persephone - on team support/playstyle alone, the ursas have the edge. Wanony's gonna need to do some major prep for whatever bs the ursas throw at him.
DPP Bo5: Synonimous vs. 187 Fan - same as the above matchup, but the ursa is on the bbb this time

SwSh Bo7: neomon vs. zioziotrip - anything's possible in ss, but the morpekos have the better ss support.
SwSh Bo5: RaJ.Shoot vs. Boat (phiwings99) - same as above.
SwSh Bo5: Anime Sans vs. Cantius - who is this girl that has wandered onto the battlefield and why is she up against a seasonal finalist-
SM Bo5: SUSTENANCE_1 vs. Jamez155 - both teams have kind of a hodgepodge of sm support, but with 4 teams gone, I foresee more of the eliminated players coming to support morpekos over the rays.
SM Bo5: Close vs. Alakazam - despite the above, I can also foresee tda neglecting that external support and losing because of it-
ORAS Bo5: DEG vs. Whaleeeee - deg wants to win
BW Bo5: SolarflareRo vs. stableprince569 - in a battle of lucky players, I believe solar has the edge over stable, esp with the notably larger bw support.
DPP Bo5: Inkreativ vs. Dj Breloominati♬ - ink has the mystical ursa energy protecting him
rosa not knowing she's just tagged everyone in her post....or maybe she does :blobglare:

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Week 7 Prediction Posts Ranked
Welcome to the final prediction rankings, where I rank the accuracy of all prediction posts made for week 7. They are ranked based on the total % of correct predictions, minus predictions made for the persons own team (So people who say 8-0 ez can be included in this), with the total percent being tiebroken by the percent correct from what you predicted (i.e. not counting matches a person abstained from predicting on).

Results:
XSTATIC COLD: 18/23 78% of predicted, 75% total

Kaif: 16/24 67% total

Raining Inside + dom: 15/23 65% of predicted, 63% total

OM: 14/22 64% of predicted, 58% total

makis fox: 14/24 14/24 58% total

dogknees: 13/24 54% total

joker: 13/24 54% total

nalei: 13/24 54% total

stable: 13/24 54% total

mubs: 12/19 63% of predicted, 50% total

cash: 12/22 55% of predicted, 50% total

generalgunderson: 12/24 50% total

Waylaid: 12/24 50% total

ziozio: 12/24 50% total

boat: 11/24 46% total

pqs: 11/24 46% total

Alakazam: 9/24 38% total

SiceXV: 9/24 38% total

Most Predicted Win
DPP Bo5: Poison Adhesive vs. xJoelituh - 12 Correct Predictions

Biggest Upset
SwSh Bo7: Ferno vs. neomon - 1 Correct Prediction (gj Makis Fox)

(168 total games)
Joker 1v1: 91 Correct, 54% total (7 Weeks)

stableprince569: 86 Correct, 51% total (7 Weeks)

Boat: 83 Correct, 49% total (7 Weeks)

Raining Inside + dom: 82 Correct, 49% total (7 Weeks)

Makis Fox: 79 Correct, 55% total (6 Weeks)

XSC: 76 Correct, 53% total (6 Weeks)

zioziotrip: 69 Correct, 58% total (6 Weeks)

Nalei: 67 Correct, 56% total (5 Weeks)

Waylaid: 60 Correct, 50% total (5 Weeks)

james155: 57 Correct, 48% total (5 Weeks)

Alakazam: 57 Correct, 48% total (5 weeks)

pqs: 42 Correct, 44% total (4 Weeks)

Ferno: 41 Correct, 43% total (4 Weeks)

VG Jungle: 38 Correct, 53% total (3 Weeks)

Cantius: 35 Correct, 49% total (3 Weeks)

Whaleeeee: 33 Correct, 69% total (2 Week)

Kaif: 30 Correct, 63% total (2 weeks)

gym socks: 30 Correct, 42% total (3 Weeks)

LBDC: 24 Correct, 50% total (2 Weeks)

lost heros: 24 Correct, 50% total (2 Weeks)

robyn: 24 Correct, 33% total (3 Weeks)

Inkreativ: 23 Correct, 48% total (2 Weeks)

ryyjyywyy: 23 Correct, 48% total (2 Week)

Synonimous: 21 Correct, 44% total (2 Weeks)

cash: 20 Correct, 42% of total (2 Weeks)

187 Fan: 18 Correct, 38% total (2 Weeks)

OM: 14 Correct, 58% total (1 week)

dogknees: 13 Correct, 54% total (1 week)

GeneralGunderson: 12 Correct, 50% total (1 week)

Neomon: 12 Correct, 50% total (1 week)

DezShizzels: 10 Correct, 42% total (1 Week)

SiceXV: 9 Correct, 38% total (1 Week)

lkjc: 8 Correct, 33% total (1 Week)

Pokesartoolcay: 19 Correct, 40% total (2 Week)

Final Scores:
Most total correct predictions: Joker 1v1 with 91 correct (54% accuracy in 7 weeks)
Highest overall accuracy: Whaleeeee with 69% accuracy (33 correct in 2 weeks)
Top 3 best Week Predictions Overall:
1. Whaleeeee: 19/24 79% total (Week 3)
2. XSTATIC COLD: 18/23 78% of predicted, 75% total (Week 7)
3. (Tie) Boat (phiwings99): 17/24 71% total (Week 4) and Maki's Fox: 17/24 71% total (Week 2)

Predicting is fun. Not going to continue carrying statistics into Playoffs, since half the people involved in predicting can't predict anymore, and then in finals no one still left in the tour could have their predictions counted. Also I need to prep this week- so yeah.

Make your line-up now they said,

Opponents are confirmed they said,

Otherwise the tiebreaker will give you time they said,

Me going to bed at 3am with a masterplan for the megarays :blobthumbsup:
Me waking up to see my time wasted and an undiscussed lineup for the skewdas :puff:

LGI PULTS :blobtriumph:

Ursaring predix (◕‿◕✿)
BBC Barraskewdas (3) vs Pults (5)
SwSh Bo7: crucify vs. ggopw - crucify has bounced back from a pretty bad start but ggopw is better period
SwSh Bo5: Ferno vs. TheShadowClaw - ferno is funny as fuck and tsc has been pretty wack lately
SwSh Bo5: Waylaid vs. ryyjyywyy - ryy has been shaky af lately waylaid has been really good
SM Bo5: XSTATIC COLD vs. Scraftionite - reasoning
SM Bo5: LaBalladeDesCieux vs. WilliamTheo13 - even if i'm biased i can't predict william. realistically laballade is just doing better this yr
ORAS Bo5: Lancer Fr vs. Endal - dragapults oras bop. i'd predict xstatic if he was there ig
BW Bo5: Wanony vs. Persephone - wanony doesn't have his shit together and pers is coming off a fire win
DPP Bo5: Synonimous vs. 187 Fan - germans are good at dpp and synon has been slouching :<

megarays vs morpekos
SwSh Bo7: neomon vs. zioziotrip - neo is slouching a bit but he's asserting more dominance this tour
SwSh Bo5: RaJ.Shoot vs. Boat (phiwings99) - what a lukewarm matchup LOL this shit seems something you'd see in a seasonal round 3 losers thread . idk whoever preps better prob has an edge and idk if neo or boat will
SwSh Bo5: Anime Sans vs. Cantius - despite what sans said in a particular discord i think jocus has a bit more raw skill.
SM Bo5: SUSTENANCE_1 vs. Jamez155 - sust is 2-0 vs fire opponents idk why james would stop him and can't feasibly expect him to do so
SM Bo5: Close vs. Alakazam - probably best matchup in this semis, tda's prep has been on another level lately on some weeks and he's really going out of his comfort zone. with that said close is on a good hotstreak and i'm usually a believer in him and non stableprince italians. should be good
ORAS Bo5: DEG vs. Whaleeeee - deg is a really good prepper / builder these days and has been beating some fire opponents so i'm gonna have to go with him atm. i think he cares more. with that said bubbie is so fucking lucky jesus christ so if even a fraction of his fortune carries over he should have no issues winning tbh
BW Bo5: SolarflareRo vs. stableprince569
DPP Bo5: Inkreativ vs. Dj Breloominati♬ - i'm a believer in the bruders *_*

Week 7 Prediction Posts Ranked
Welcome to the final prediction rankings, where I rank the accuracy of all prediction posts made for week 7. They are ranked based on the total % of correct predictions, minus predictions made for the persons own team (So people who say 8-0 ez can be included in this), with the total percent being tiebroken by the percent correct from what you predicted (i.e. not counting matches a person abstained from predicting on).

Results:
XSTATIC COLD: 18/23 78% of predicted, 75% total

Kaif: 16/24 67% total

Raining Inside + dom: 15/23 65% of predicted, 63% total

OM: 14/22 64% of predicted, 58% total

makis fox: 14/24 14/24 58% total

dogknees: 13/24 54% total

joker: 13/24 54% total

nalei: 13/24 54% total

stable: 13/24 54% total

mubs: 12/19 63% of predicted, 50% total

cash: 12/22 55% of predicted, 50% total

generalgunderson: 12/24 50% total

Waylaid: 12/24 50% total

ziozio: 12/24 50% total

boat: 11/24 46% total

pqs: 11/24 46% total

Alakazam: 9/24 38% total

SiceXV: 9/24 38% total

Most Predicted Win
DPP Bo5: Poison Adhesive vs. xJoelituh - 12 Correct Predictions

Biggest Upset
SwSh Bo7: Ferno vs. neomon - 1 Correct Prediction (gj Makis Fox)

(168 total games)
Joker 1v1: 91 Correct, 54% total (7 Weeks)

stableprince569: 86 Correct, 51% total (7 Weeks)

Boat: 83 Correct, 49% total (7 Weeks)

Raining Inside + dom: 82 Correct, 49% total (7 Weeks)

Makis Fox: 79 Correct, 55% total (6 Weeks)

XSC: 76 Correct, 53% total (6 Weeks)

zioziotrip: 69 Correct, 58% total (6 Weeks)

Nalei: 67 Correct, 56% total (5 Weeks)

Waylaid: 60 Correct, 50% total (5 Weeks)

james155: 57 Correct, 48% total (5 Weeks)

Alakazam: 57 Correct, 48% total (5 weeks)

pqs: 42 Correct, 44% total (4 Weeks)

Ferno: 41 Correct, 43% total (4 Weeks)

VG Jungle: 38 Correct, 53% total (3 Weeks)

Cantius: 35 Correct, 49% total (3 Weeks)

Whaleeeee: 33 Correct, 69% total (2 Week)

Kaif: 30 Correct, 63% total (2 weeks)

gym socks: 30 Correct, 42% total (3 Weeks)

LBDC: 24 Correct, 50% total (2 Weeks)

lost heros: 24 Correct, 50% total (2 Weeks)

robyn: 24 Correct, 33% total (3 Weeks)

Inkreativ: 23 Correct, 48% total (2 Weeks)

ryyjyywyy: 23 Correct, 48% total (2 Week)

Synonimous: 21 Correct, 44% total (2 Weeks)

cash: 20 Correct, 42% of total (2 Weeks)

187 Fan: 18 Correct, 38% total (2 Weeks)

OM: 14 Correct, 58% total (1 week)

dogknees: 13 Correct, 54% total (1 week)

GeneralGunderson: 12 Correct, 50% total (1 week)

Neomon: 12 Correct, 50% total (1 week)

DezShizzels: 10 Correct, 42% total (1 Week)

SiceXV: 9 Correct, 38% total (1 Week)

lkjc: 8 Correct, 33% total (1 Week)

Pokesartoolcay: 19 Correct, 40% total (2 Week)

Final Scores:
Most total correct predictions: Joker 1v1 with 91 correct (54% accuracy in 7 weeks)
Highest overall accuracy: Whaleeeee with 69% accuracy (33 correct in 2 weeks)
Top 3 best Week Predictions Overall:
1. Whaleeeee: 19/24 79% total (Week 3)
2. XSTATIC COLD: 18/23 78% of predicted, 75% total (Week 7)
3. (Tie) Boat (phiwings99): 17/24 71% total (Week 4) and Maki's Fox: 17/24 71% total (Week 2)

Predicting is fun. Not going to continue carrying statistics into Playoffs, since half the people involved in predicting can't predict anymore, and then in finals no one still left in the tour could have their predictions counted. Also I need to prep this week- so yeah.
At least I won something today :p

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
YAHALLO AND NYANPASU MY 1v1 METAGAME DWELLERS. IT IS I, BUDGET SHAKE to provide you with amazing predictions as usual

BW Bo5: Wanony vs. Persephone don't think bbb are petty enough to mute pers in his own game unlike some people.
DPP Bo5: Synonimous vs. 187 Fan Inkreativ play this for fan ;)

bbb vs dragas are gonna go to tiebreak or 5-3, it depends on if tsc/ryy can do it big or the frenchies getting tilted for the dragas to win

SwSh Bo7: neomon vs. zioziotrip
SwSh Bo5: RaJ.Shoot vs. Boat (phiwings99)
SwSh Bo5: Anime Sans vs. Cantius
SM Bo5: SUSTENANCE_1 vs. Jamez155
SM Bo5: Close vs. Alakazam i dont want tda to win
ORAS Bo5: DEG vs. Whaleeeee 2 asia DEMONS against eachother who can predict this well, bubbie will probably luck
BW Bo5: SolarflareRo vs. stableprince569 theres no way stablo is winning
DPP Bo5: Inkreativ vs. Dj Breloominati♬ ink my g u gotta play vs syno and spitfire this week no pressure

yeah the morpekos shouldn't win and they probably won't, the rays are motivated as fuck and the morpekos will cry if they start off bad

DragasUnchained.png

SwSh Bo7: crucify vs. ggopw He is amazing in whatever gen
SwSh Bo5: Ferno vs. TheShadowClaw TSC in overall better player but its SS
SwSh Bo5: Waylaid vs. ryyjyywyy Depends on the prep form both sides
SM Bo5: XSTATIC COLD vs. Scraftionite Sry Scarft :( XSC is 6-1 and youre having a tough time rn
SM Bo5: LaBalladeDesCieux vs. WilliamTheo13 Im exited for this one
ORAS Bo5: Lancer Fr vs. Endal Endal never loses in poffs
BW Bo5: Wanony vs. Persephone He clapped Robyn 3-0. Hes on fire
DPP Bo5: Synonimous vs. 187 Fan hf fren :)

SwSh Bo7: neomon vs. zioziotrip NEOAT
SwSh Bo5: RaJ.Shoot vs. Boat (phiwings99) Raj haas very good support. Will be interesting
SwSh Bo5: Anime Sans vs. Cantius though they have been not so slid in the last weeks im going with Cantius
SM Bo5: SUSTENANCE_1 vs. Jamez155 SUSTE. Also just taunt James
SM Bo5: Close vs. Alakazam Close plays better in these situations
ORAS Bo5: DEG vs. Whaleeeee Looking forward to it
BW Bo5: SolarflareRo vs. stableprince569 Solar really going down to BW for poffs
DPP Bo5: Inkreativ vs. Dj Breloominati♬ Ink is 5-2 against a 2-4 player. If he brings well made teams and not Kabutops bs he will win this.
OUR PL PULTS

Last edited:
everyone used to do it but now it seems I'm the only one actually highlighting the most interesting matches

6 - 2
SwSh Bo7: crucify vs. ggopw the reason ggopw is so easy to predict for this is that most people already play bad since they're intimidated by playing him. It's not that impossible as some people think it is
SwSh Bo5: Ferno vs. TheShadowClaw as I've said multiple times, inconsistent but plays well when it very much matters
SwSh Bo5: Waylaid vs. ryyjyywyy a lot of people have been giving Waylaid shit for only playing against "easy opponents" but his teams and playstyle are just solid and it's gonna be hard for ryy to compete with that.
SM Bo5: XSTATIC COLD vs. Scraftionite it feels weird to me that XSC would play in SM at such a time. Imho XSC is not gonna prep well and still be susceptible to cteaming but Dragapults are gonna be so cocky they're not even gonna exploit weaknesses
SM Bo5: LaBalladeDesCieux vs. WilliamTheo13 I didn't expect William to come out at such a time, hope you win darling! But Frita gang is strong and LBDC is one of the best performing SM in PL
ORAS Bo5: Lancer Fr vs. Endal I don't have a lot to comment this one since I don't think I've ever watched a set from Endal or seen any of his results
BW Bo5: Wanony vs. Persephone Perse hasn't played BW yet and doesn't have the most amazing record/experience. Dragapults don't have any real bw support aside from ggopw and he's gonna be busy preparing for a Bo7 slot this week. If there's one game you should predict Wanony to win, it's this one
DPP Bo5: Synonimous vs. 187 Fan this is one of the harder ones to predict. While it is true that Fan has a better record, Synon becomes extremely scary when it comes to high pressure situations. Could very well go either way

0 - 8 V per Vendetta
SwSh Bo7: neomon vs. zioziotrip zio has undergone a lot of personal growth as a player, he's easily gonna be able to pull off this win
SwSh Bo5: RaJ.Shoot vs. Boat (phiwings99) Raj has just never done well in the past, while Boat has beaten competent players in the past, it shouldn't be hard for him
SwSh Bo5: Anime Sans vs. Cantius feels weird to me to see Anime Sans come out of all people, Cantius shouldn't have a hard time winning this
SM Bo5: SUSTENANCE_1 vs. Jamez155 sust has been beating a lot of good players but really you can only pull off a certain amount of up-sets in a row. It comes to a point where your run stops, and that point is now.
SM Bo5: Close vs. Alakazam both Close and TDA have been popping off this PL, with Close having a very rough start and bringing it back and TDA losing some hard matches in important weeks but still managing to keep an amazing record. Both players underestimate each other so it's gonna be a fun watch, for sure. The reason I bold TDA is because I know the ins and outs of Close's mind and how he thinks, so winning shouldn't be that big of a deal for tda :wink:
ORAS Bo5: DEG vs. Whaleeeee both players have an amazing record but if you're deg you know you really cannot prep for someone like Whale, you gotta rely on your picking skills alone. In that regard, Whale is just superior imo.
BW Bo5: SolarflareRo vs. stableprince569 The match-up I was most stoked about since PL started. Not as predictable as most people on here think. See you on the ring.
DPP Bo5: Inkreativ vs. Dj Breloominati Ink has a really good record but if you look at Spitfire's games you'll realize that he's gotten robbed of his wins against some really tough opponents. As long as good luck blesses him it's not gonna be that difficult for him to win.

Let's fucking win Morpekos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)