Tournament 1v1 Premier League IV - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
from now on, sacrificing ones free time to satisfy oneself is no longer enough for a well deserved victory has disappeared from todays games, especially when you are playing in competition against other teams and having to tell your team and they were counting on you to win "srry it's not my fault, it's the hax that turned me down when I should have won", with a high probability of victory. 3/4 of our teams games were unfairly stolen by this hax. this burden continues to gain ground and falls in a way that makes you lose horribly and thats sucks. but I keep in a corner of my head that at some point everything is paid by justice and come back even stronger than we were!

pazza

Banned deucer.
from now on, sacrificing ones free time to satisfy oneself is no longer enough for a well deserved victory has disappeared from todays games, especially when you are playing in competition against other teams and having to tell your team and they were counting on you to win "srry it's not my fault, it's the hax that turned me down when I should have won", with a high probability of victory. 3/4 of our teams games were unfairly stolen by this hax. this burden continues to gain ground and falls in a way that makes you lose horribly and thats sucks. but I keep in a corner of my head that at some point everything is paid by justice and come back even stronger than we were!

rumia

i want soda beverage
is a Pre-Contributor

DEG

The night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

RaJ.Shoot

Keep It Simple
LCPL Champion

plant based

I COULD BE BANNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)