Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 76 HP / 132 Atk / 20 Def / 176 SpD / 104 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Knock Off
- Smack Down

EV Explanation:

The prior set with 36 speed EVs doesn't outspeed occa Celesteela and loses the matchup because of it. Being able to beat Celesteela reliably is extremely important for Lando-T in this meta and lets it compete with Zygarde as a relevant ground type in 1v1. The prior set also lost to scarf cresselia, which it was supposed to beat due to being slower after a knock off. This new set speed creeps max speed Celesteela as well as outspeeds cresselia after a knock off. The physical bulk ensures you live banded Regidrago's outrage while the special bulk ensures you live 2 Draco Meteors from custap Regidrago, specs hyper beam from Sylveon, and essentially always live 2 ice beams from scarf Cresselia (2% chance to not get 2hkod). Banded Regidrago is a notable matchup as the previous spread did not outspeed Drago and lost the matchup. Being able to beat Band Drago makes Lando-T an all around counter to the compendium Regidrago sets, which is impressive for a non fairy type.

44 SpA Cresselia Ice Beam vs. 76 HP / 176 SpD Assault Vest Landorus-Therian: 144-172 (42.6 - 50.8%) -- 2% chance to 2HKO

252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Beam vs. 76 HP / 176 SpD Assault Vest Landorus-Therian: 282-333 (83.4 - 98.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

(Custap) 252+ SpA Dragon's Maw Regidrago Draco Meteor vs. 76 HP / 176 SpD Assault Vest Landorus-Therian: 192-226 (56.8 - 66.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

-1 252+ Atk Choice Band Dragon's Maw Regidrago Outrage vs. 76 HP / 20 Def Landorus-Therian: 286-337 (84.6 - 99.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Discord Username: Torterra#0001
Hi Torterra! Glad to see your interest in the sets compendium.

You'll be happy to know people within the discord already pointed out the current AV lando-T set is suboptimal and should be updated, and a set with similar benchmarks was presented a while ago (and will be included in the next release). Obviously, this doesn't invalidate your submission, and I'll add you to the channel.

Here Comes Team Charm!

Perhaps the stars
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Sets compendium, release 3.4!

Additions
-Added Custap Volcarona
-Added Scarf Naganadel
-Added Specs Diancie no wait come back i swear it's good it beats ferro and zera
-Added Scarf Arcanine (lures scarf vish somehow so that's gonna be fun in roomtours)
-Added offensive Tapu Koko.
-Added LO dracovish.
-Added LO dracozolt.
-Added Occa metagross.
-Added Chople incineroar.
-Added LO roserade
-Added specs lando-I.
-Added liechi carracosta.
-Added WP regidrago (hide your kids, hide your horse)
-Added LO dragon dance gyarados
-Added Boltbeam Silvally Electric.
-Added a new balloon heatran set.
-Added two nidoking sets to replace the old one.
-Added slurpuff.
-Added reuniclus.
-Added shedinja.

Removals
-Removed band arcanine.
-Removed band dracovish
-Removed band dracozolt
-Removed Charcoal incineroar. "hctc why was charcoal incineroar in the compendium to begin with" blame either me or stable idk
-Removed both of the balloon heatran sets we had before
-Removed the old nidoking set and split it into two.
-Removed copperajah (rip funny elephant)

Tweaks
-Removed the 0 attack IVs mistakenly listed for AV Tentacruel.
-Reworked LO Aegislash.
-Overhauled stall arcanine to make it faster.
-Listed Seismic Toss before Scald on stall Azumarill because beating zarude is kinda neat.
-Gave Occa Buzzwole defense investment instead of attack investment for a better garchomp matchup.
-Reworked Chansey's slash options, Charm was removed as its main target (Aggron) has been dropping off.
-Slashed Fire Blast on scarf clefable as an anti-ferrothorn/aegislash tech, also changed the listed order of the abilities.
-Updated EVs on corsola-galar to improve its dracozolt matchup.
-Gave Darmanitan SpD instead of Def investment for the occasional P2 matchup.
-Updated the whimsicott sets so they always get 4 substitutes from full (matters when missfishing).
-Slashed Earthquake on Chople Tyranitar for zeraora reliability.
-Changed Custap Aggron's nature to Brave for optimal Metal Burst underspeeding.
-Altered Curse Dragapult's EVs for maximum physical bulk, to maximize aggron odds.
-Put Snarl over Surf on Specs Hydreigon, as Surf wasn't actually necessary for beating Heatran and Snarl improves matchups vs dragapult.
-Gave Roserade Technician for Stronger Struggles :sparkle:
-Altered quagsire to have max physical bulk by default as beating band darmG is more important than anything special defense gets you. The old spread remains available in the doc.
-Removed Thunderbolt from Regieleki.
-Made scarf togekiss 252/252.
-Removed Stone Edge as an option on AV tyranitar, as Crunch is required for the reliable band dragapult matchup.
-Made magnezone 252/252.
-Made band regidrago 252/252.
-Overhauled the Haban Goodra set.
-Overhauled Scarf Heatran, it's a regidrago counter now.
-Reworked WP and AV incineroar.
-Reworked Specs PZ's moves.
-Updated stall entei so it has max speed now.
-Reworked moltres-galar bc i could no longer pretend specs rotom was a legitimate target.
-Slashed brave bird on regular moltres.
-Slashed Dig on weavile as an anti-magnezone option that still has some use in the Aggron matchup too.
-Reordered toxapex's moves because Haze is far superior to its other options.
-Overhauled Sawk's moves and EVs a bit.
-Overhauled the rillaboom sets.
-Made scarf salamence 252/252.
-Made defensive specs necrozma slightly more offensive for the volcanion matchup.
-Slashed Icy Wind on wacan prim (gives okay odds vs zone).
-Tweaked AV metagross, it has dropped rock tomb as it no longer beats the new heatran sets.
-Slashed Endure on WP metagross as an anti-gdarm (and marowak-a) tech, slashed the nature because it might be able to dump spa now.
-Reworked the mess of slashes that was LO zapdos.
-Slashed Psychic on LO landorus for venu and bulky ursh-rapid.
-Edited Haban stall Kyurem's evs which were wrong all this time?
-Gave custap prim an actual special benchmark and four whole extra spa evs.
-Updated stall koko because 50-50ing spectrier isn't great as far as benchmarks go.
-Custap chomp was super weirdly evd, that is fixed now and it's kommo-o matchup is better now.
-Slashed Scale Shot on Haban Zygarde for a better haban regidrago matchup.

And most importantly:
-Optimized lots of EV spreads using Alakazam 's advice, tysm!
(Optimized spreads include WP zapdos-galar, belly drum azu, specs blaceph, scarf blaceph, band buzzwole, specs celesteela, custap chandelure, toxic durant, AV entei, AV garchomp, LO grimmsnarl, spd specs kyurem, AV kyurem, chople kyurem, silvally-fairy, both AV regidrago sets, and WP zygarde).
-Also reworked the entire spectrier spread, again thanks to Alakazam.

Pokemon Set :
Cursola @ Custap Berry
Ability: Perish Body
EVs: 248 HP / 128 SpA / 132 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Endure
- Dig
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball
EV Explanation:
Cursola is a interesting mon, and i built that set before knowing about the compendium's one. They're pretty similar, but i found the actual set too passive. I made a Cursola without any def invest : it already have a awful defense stat and prefered to beat other threats. With Ice Beam / Shadow Ball / Dig you will one vs a lot of excellent pokemon in the metagame.

Scarf Fini :
128 SpA Cursola Shadow Ball vs. 80 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Fini: 105-124 (34.8 - 41.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
156 SpA Tapu Fini Moonblast vs. 248 HP / 132+ SpD Cursola: 76-90 (23.5 - 27.8%) -- 80.1% chance to 4HKO
-1 128 SpA Cursola Shadow Ball vs. 80 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Fini: 70-84 (23.2 - 27.9%) -- 78.6% chance to 4HKO
You should win with potential spdef + custap.
You have also a good chance to win vs other set (You struggle a bit vs CM though)

252 SpA Togekiss Air Slash vs. 248 HP / 132+ SpD Cursola: 76-91 (23.5 - 28.1%) -- 91.7% chance to 4HKO
With custap, you have 87% of winning the matchup.
You also win vs magnezones, zygarde, a lot of band pokemons (not g-darm tho)

Maybe the Evs aren't perfect, but i think a more offensive cursola should be added

I would like to suggest specs fini. While there are many tapu fini sets not in the comp, I felt this one deserved a mention even if it doesn't get added.

Clam Chowder (Tapu Fini) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Misty Surge/Telepathy
EVs: 152 HP / 252 SpA / 104 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Surf/Hydro Pump
- Moonblast
- Trick
- Ice Beam/Rest

Trick is for trick. Ice Beam is for AV zygarde (it bulks moonblast). (hydro pump beats AV Metagross but not banded)

152 hp is to live non investment zarude and 2 hits from non adamant metagross.
0 Atk Zarude Power Whip vs. 152 HP / 0 Def Tapu Fini: 270-318 (84.6 - 99.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Metagross Meteor Mash vs. 152 HP / 0 Def Tapu Fini: 135-159 (42.3 - 49.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Beats Scarf fini (not calm mind draining kiss sitrus berry)
252+ SpA Tapu Fini Moonblast vs. 152 HP / 104 SpD Tapu Fini: 102-120 (31.9 - 37.6%) -- 89.4% chance to 3HKO (Scarf)
252+ SpA Choice Specs Tapu Fini Moonblast vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Tapu Fini: 163-193 (58 - 68.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (Specs

Surf beats metagross if they are non AV/Band (hydro pump beats AV Metagross but not banded)
252+ SpA Choice Specs Tapu Fini Hydro Pump vs. 160 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Metagross: 174-205 (51 - 60.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Tapu Fini Surf vs. 224 HP / 72 SpD Metagross: 196-232 (54.9 - 64.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I'm sure the the EV's aren't perfect and I would try to make it better, I'm just currently doing other things so i didn't get to spend as much time as I normally like when making a set comp suggestion. (I'm sure 252+ spa isn't needed, and 104 spd is probably not optimal. If someone has better EV's tell me and I'll update them)

Last edited:
Hey, I think I found something that really messes up AV Zygarde.
https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen81v1-1452243689 1st Version
https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen81v1-1452232659 2nd Version
https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen81v1-1452245988 3rd Version

Fraun has also tested this with R7M so I assume he will also make a post about this soon.
I looked at the Compendium explanation and saw that AV zygarde didn't mention sylveon, maybe this already got mentioned? I'm pretty sure that many people have told me AV Zygarde beats Sylveon, (and I have beaten it myself), so I guess it was never tested if they use fake tears 3 times. (specs should still win)

Last edited:

Here Comes Team Charm!

Perhaps the stars
Release 3.5!

Additions
-Added LO Dracovish (for real this time)
-Added LO Landorus-Therian.
-Added AV Tapu Fini.
-Added Specs Tapu Fini
-Added WP Tapu Fini
-All hail Fini, meta overlord (overlady?)
-Added Pickpocket Weavile

Removals
-Removed Band Dracovish (for real this time)
-Removed AV prim bc it doesn't do all that much.

Tweaks
-Gave Specs Diancie 31 attack IVs.
-Updated the Silvally-Fairy spread properly this time (it's just a shift of 8 HP EVs).
-Slashed Power Gem on Specs Necrozma for Entei.
-Gave Shedinja minimum defense for the mirror against scarfless ditto (it matters literally nowhere else).
-Corrected the Skill Swap Lele set movenames (hate u Vrji)
-Slashed Thunderbolt on Stall Rotom-Heat as you need it to beat Togekiss.
-Gave AV tentacruel 4 defense for psyshock users, noted an altspread in the doc.
-Removed Protect on Venusaur.
-Slashed Mystical Fire on Choice Specs Sylveon which wasn't there already somehow.
-Slashed Bulldoze on Choice Band Lando-T for Entei.
-Slashed Water Pulse on Specs Volcanion for, guess what, Entei.
-Made AV Registeel's Steel move Heavy Slam by default, Iron Head remains slashed, turns out Flash Cannon didn't actually do anything.
-Updated the Band Scizor spread.
-Reworked AV Entei's moves (Eruption is now suggested)
-Reworked the Occa gross set bc someone didn't ev it for the things they claimed it was evd for.
-Gave WP metagross min speed for the mirror.
-Updated scarf heatran
-Reworked Choice Band Steelix entirely, it now runs Bulldoze and max/max.
-Updated the specs kyurem spread to reliably beat scarf fini, other spread is now altspread.
-Fixed HP on raikou, ty smely.
-Slightly tweaked EVs on moltG so it has a tiny bit more special bulk.
-Improved scarf volcanion spread so it has more bulk.
-Updated the ninetales-alola set, which I will continue to insist is just bad aromatisse.
-Overhauled AV zyg and slashed Iron Tail on it.

Here Comes Team Charm!

Perhaps the stars
In further news, I'll be stepping down as manager of the sets compendium. Over the last seven months there've been a lot of meta shifts and bans, and I'd like to thank all setbuilders (as well as the larger community) for helping to keep this resource updated and accurate.

Going forward, the sets compendium will be jointly managed by fruan and Murman, who've both contributed massively to the compendium and shown a great deal of enthusiasm for the project, as well as the metagame knowledge required to manage this resource. I will continue to advise them and remain active in the set submission channel on the discord.

Again, my deepest gratitude for everyone who's helped make this compendium become what it is, and my appreciation for everyone who's made suggestions to improve it. I hope we can keep this up through whatever changes may come to the metagame.

Charm out.

Alakazam

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Haxorus @ Custap Berry
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 124 HP / 252 Atk / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Endure

suggesting this basic set

the evs are meaningless, besides max attack, i just lazily hit the speed tier to outspeed metagross and went from there. Someone else can/should optimize them.

the important thing is the set. Obviously this will be compared to Custap Garchomp, but I think this set has a few qualities that set it apart in terms of usefulness. IMO custap sets work best when your opponent has to realistically expect and play differently against another set, which is definitely the case for Haxorus, as people will usually have to immediately attack to beat the choice sets. Mold Breaker also is a far superior ability to Rough Skin, letting it beat sturdy counter mons that kinda shit on Garchomp with the same moves. Garchomp is also screwed over by Ice coverage moves, which are run often enough to make setup either inconsistent or impossible, depending on the opposing set. Lastly, Adamant Haxorus has more Attack then Adamant Garchomp, which will often snag KOs against pokemon eved for Adamant Garchomp/Jolly Scarf Haxorus/Jolly Band Hax after SD. You do lose to opposing custap chomp, but

Putting this here bc there are currently no SD Haxorus sets on the compendium, and I think custap fits nicely for the item, and is by far a better lure set than Custap Chomp is in the current meta.

got to 1600s with it, for whatever that's worth

edit 1:
Regieleki @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Transistor
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Modest Nature
- Eerie Impulse
- Rest
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder
I like this set. EVs let you live a -2 Hyper Beam from specs Sylveon. Does a lot of stuff specs does, but more consistent against variants of mons that beat specs set, like mirror coat/beam magnezone. Thunder doesn't seem super necessary but i can't think of a better option, thunder cage is a bit redundant and electro ball is bad with no speed investment.

Last edited:

Alakazam

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
here's a lele i made

Tapu Lele @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 152 HP / 36 Def / 144 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Taunt

has 297 speed to outspeed base 85s and (more importantly) adamant urshifus. Bulk lets you survive a banded jolly surging strikes from urshifu-r, activating sitrus on the second hit to always survive three. HP is a work in progress, but basically its designed so you don't need to predict against Primarina, just CM turn 1 and follow up with another CM or a taunt, depending on what they do or what set they are (if they're encore you'll be fine, too). Probably not optimal but so far Lele isn't exactly looking for all the spa it can get, so someone else can fix it.

The speed is pretty useful, and catches a lot of stuff off guard. Not running something like 226 speed on Lele means that you're above the endless lower base speed creeps and thus get consistency against mons like fini/cm psyshock necrozma.

consistently beats fini/primarina/necrozma/sylveon (except yawn if that still exists)/regidrago/zygarde/Urshifus (except Jolly CB Urshifu-S so don't use it in low ladder)

Last edited:
Version 3.6 is out yay https://pokepast.es/57aa26ed1890f5e9

Additions
  • Added Choice Band Landorus-I
  • Added WP Tyranitar
  • Added AV Zeraora
  • Added Offensive Ninetales-Alola
  • Added Custap Haxorus
  • Added Choice Band Urshifu-Rapid-Strike
  • Added Liechi Zarude
  • Added Choice Specs Volcarona
  • Added Life Orb Pheromosa
  • Added Rocky Helmet Spectrier
  • Added AV Blissey
  • Added Offensive Cursola
  • Added a bulky alternate spread for Choice Scarf Darmanitan-Galar
  • Added a bulky alternate spread for Choice Band Darmanitan-Galar
  • Added a bulky alternate spread for Choice Specs Diancie
  • Added a Ninetales-Alola alt spread.
  • Added Stall Diancie
  • Added new Silvally sets

Removals
  • Removed Sitrus Landorus-T (use life orb)
  • Removed Haban Garchomp (outclassed by custap)
  • Removed AV Garchomp (use zyg lol)
  • Removed Chople Tyranitar (outclassed in every way by custap)
  • Removed Choice Specs Pheromosa (use mixed lorb if you really need to)
  • Removed Stall Tentacruel (use toxapex)

Tweaks
  • Reworked Choice Specs Sylveon
  • Reworked Bandorus-T, added Iron Tail, changed the alt spread since it was bulked for Timid Naganadel and Jolly Urshifu
  • Reworked Life Orb Zapdos’ slashes
  • Reworked Marowak-Alola
  • Reworked Stall Body Press Registeel
  • Reworked AV Registeel (actually beats aroma now)
  • Overhauled Necrozma’s slash options (coverage is cool, psyshock ia goated)
  • Slashed Thunderbolt on Choice Specs Naganadel for Celesteela
  • Slashed Charm on Chansey
  • Reworked Custap Ferrothorn’s slash options
  • Slashed Heavy Slam on Celesteela for Togekiss
  • Slashed Rest on Haban Kommo-o
  • Replaced Aqua Tail with Counter on Choice Band Haxorus
  • Slashed Scald on Raikou for burn cheese and less struggle damage
  • Reworked Stall Cresselia’s moves
  • Made Custap Tyranitar max max and made the previous spread an alt spread
  • Made Specs Volcanion have a Special Attack dump (beating timid naga is cool but ko-ing things is cooler)
  • Reworked Custap Zapdos-Galar
  • Reworked Kee Volcarona
  • Reworked Tapu Bulu’s slashes
  • Slashed Fling on Choice Band Urshifu
  • Reworked Scarf Urshifu’s slashes
  • Reworked Specs Tapu Lele’s slashes
  • Updated the Corviknight set
  • Added superpower as an AV zyg slash to reliably beat porygon-z
  • Reworked Quagsire (now the ground type beats the electric steel)
  • Slashed Icy Wind on Stall Azumarill
  • Reworked Haban Zygarde
  • Reworked WP Zygarde
  • Slashed Rest on Rocky Helmet Zygarde
  • Reworked Draining Kiss Tapu Fini
  • Slashed the nature on Scarf Porygon-Z
  • Slashed Jolly on Band Darmanitan-Galar (tremble in fear 290 speed-creepers)
  • Slashed Encore on Stall Escavalier
  • Slashed Night Shade and Spite on Corsola Galar
  • Reworked Custap Tapu Lele
  • Reworked AV Entei (it turns out having spdef on the AV mon is nice)
  • Made the alt spread for Pressure Stall Entei the main spread
  • Changed the speed on Aromatisse for best mirror odds
  • Reworked Specs Hydreigon’s slashes
  • Reworked Specs Primarina’s slash options

Thanks to everyone who has helped out, and special thanks to Here Comes Team Charm! for their long standing contribution and careful managing and allowing Fraun and I to take over and bring it to the ground.

Version 3.6 is out yay https://pokepast.es/57aa26ed1890f5e9

Additions
  • Added Choice Band Landorus-I
  • Added WP Tyranitar
  • Added AV Zeraora
  • Added Offensive Ninetales-Alola
  • Added Custap Haxorus
  • Added Choice Band Urshifu-Rapid-Strike
  • Added Liechi Zarude
  • Added Choice Specs Volcarona
  • Added Life Orb Pheromosa
  • Added Rocky Helmet Spectrier
  • Added AV Blissey
  • Added Offensive Cursola
  • Added a bulky alternate spread for Choice Scarf Darmanitan-Galar
  • Added a bulky alternate spread for Choice Band Darmanitan-Galar
  • Added a bulky alternate spread for Choice Specs Diancie
  • Added a Ninetales-Alola alt spread.
  • Added Stall Diancie
  • Added new Silvally sets

Removals
  • Removed Sitrus Landorus-T (use life orb)
  • Removed Haban Garchomp (outclassed by custap)
  • Removed AV Garchomp (use zyg lol)
  • Removed Chople Tyranitar (outclassed in every way by custap)
  • Removed Choice Specs Pheromosa (use mixed lorb if you really need to)
  • Removed Stall Tentacruel (use toxapex)

Tweaks
  • Reworked Choice Specs Sylveon
  • Reworked Bandorus-T, added Iron Tail, changed the alt spread since it was bulked for Timid Naganadel and Jolly Urshifu
  • Reworked Life Orb Zapdos’ slashes
  • Reworked Marowak-Alola
  • Reworked Stall Body Press Registeel
  • Reworked AV Registeel (actually beats aroma now)
  • Overhauled Necrozma’s slash options (coverage is cool, psyshock ia goated)
  • Slashed Thunderbolt on Choice Specs Naganadel for Celesteela
  • Slashed Charm on Chansey
  • Reworked Custap Ferrothorn’s slash options
  • Slashed Heavy Slam on Celesteela for Togekiss
  • Slashed Rest on Haban Kommo-o
  • Replaced Aqua Tail with Counter on Choice Band Haxorus
  • Slashed Scald on Raikou for burn cheese and less struggle damage
  • Reworked Stall Cresselia’s moves
  • Made Custap Tyranitar max max and made the previous spread an alt spread
  • Made Specs Volcanion have a Special Attack dump (beating timid naga is cool but ko-ing things is cooler)
  • Reworked Custap Zapdos-Galar
  • Reworked Kee Volcarona
  • Reworked Tapu Bulu’s slashes
  • Slashed Fling on Choice Band Urshifu
  • Reworked Scarf Urshifu’s slashes
  • Reworked Specs Tapu Lele’s slashes
  • Updated the Corviknight set
  • Added superpower as an AV zyg slash to reliably beat porygon-z
  • Reworked Quagsire (now the ground type beats the electric steel)
  • Slashed Icy Wind on Stall Azumarill
  • Reworked Haban Zygarde
  • Reworked WP Zygarde
  • Slashed Rest on Rocky Helmet Zygarde
  • Reworked Draining Kiss Tapu Fini
  • Slashed the nature on Scarf Porygon-Z
  • Slashed Jolly on Band Darmanitan-Galar (tremble in fear 290 speed-creepers)
  • Slashed Encore on Stall Escavalier
  • Slashed Night Shade and Spite on Corsola Galar
  • Reworked Custap Tapu Lele
  • Reworked AV Entei (it turns out having spdef on the AV mon is nice)
  • Made the alt spread for Pressure Stall Entei the main spread
  • Changed the speed on Aromatisse for best mirror odds
  • Reworked Specs Hydreigon’s slashes
  • Reworked Specs Primarina’s slash options

Thanks to everyone who has helped out, and special thanks to Here Comes Team Charm! for their long standing contribution and careful managing and allowing Fraun and I to take over and bring it to the ground.
fewef.jpg

My bird needs some love, I hope that with the new management this can be changed. Am happy to provide my 20+ sets for the beautiful bird <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)