1v1 Shifu, Nec, and Naga Attack

So, Here we are, I'm using this team from quite a time and I felt like I will post it here, I got around 1600 with this, But I know there must be some possible imporvments, So I'm describing it here.

Kekcrozma (Necrozma) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 168 HP / 104 SpA / 236 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Prismatic Laser
- Photon Geyser
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power

Necrozma is here for taking out all the fighting mons lurking in the ladder (Except Urshifu of course), It is also a good Kartana resist with Heat Wave, Manages to take out other Steel and Bug types easily as well, Is a good Rillaboom counter as well, can take out most Primarina sets with Prismatic Laser, In general it can take out almost every Pokemon except it's weaknesses, I struggled between Dark Pulse and Earth Power but choose Dark pulse to kill Ghost types, it's quite usefull against Dragapult. Some common weaknesses are - Aegislash, Togekiss, Urshifu, Regileki, Porygon, Any Dark Type Mon.

(EDIT : Shoutout to Hctc for this new set)

Kung-Fu Panda (Urshifu) @ Chople Berry
Ability: Unseen Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Bulk Up
- Close Combat
- Wicked Blow

Good old Panda, Generally kicks every Pokemon out in the current Meta, Bulk up + Wicked Blow is total killer to most Mons, Sucker Punch is must since there are many Custup Berry sets currently in the meta game, Close Combat to take out general Steel types, Sawk, and other Urshifus as well, No invest in defence as we have the Chople Berry, Is totally weak to fairy type. Some common weaknesses - All Fairy Types, Bulky and AV Arcanine, Naganadel, Regileki, Porygon.​

Bee Boi (Naganadel) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Fire Blast
- Echoed Voice

This guy is here to kill all the Syvleons around (However is killed by Custup Set) Can take out any Fairy type with STAB Sludge Wave, except Custup variants as I mentioned before, Can Take out Non Bulky Zygrade as well, no Invest in Sp.Df to outspeed fellow Dragon Types, Is weak to Sturdy Mons, Some General Weaknesses - Custup Berry and Sturdy Pokemons, Porygon, Scarf Zygrade and Garchomp.

I would Like to give a shoutout to Dinesh Raj Guggula for creating the orignial version of this team (it had Genesect in it instead of Nagalandel), I have changed the sets and EVs according to my convinence, credit for the idea goes puerly to him, also shoutout to my friend and mentor Herecomesteamcharm for new Necrozma set and Echoed Voice on Nagalandel.

I hope I did a decent job since it was my 1st RMT, looking forward to your suggestions, here is the Pokepaste- https://pokepast.es/efa748f206f22a4a

Last edited:

Here Comes Team Charm!

Perhaps the stars
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
As it currently is, the team seems very weak to fast and strong special pokemon, like choice scarf Porygon-Z, Regieleki, choice scarf Heatran, and (to a lesser extent) choice scarf Togekiss. Consider replacing your current Necrozma spread with the specially defensive variant, which handles all of those a lot better. You had Dark Pulse on here previously: I'd suggest Earth Power because you need a way to hit scarf Heatran and already run a strong dark-type (also, prismatic laser does more damage against dragapult anyway). As a bonus, this spread has enough physical bulk to prevent Choice Band Pheromosa from ever killing, where it previously had a 37% chance with Lunge. Because this spread runs Modest instead of Timid, your damage output will barely change.

Spd Specs (Necrozma) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 168 HP / 104 SpA / 236 SpD
Modest Nature
- Prismatic Laser
- Photon Geyser
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
(The EVs are for Regieleki's Thunder and Jolly Band Haxorus's Outrage, if you're curious)

I also think Naganadel should drop Thunderbolt. It's only really useful against Gyarados (and around 30% of the time, Jellicent), which is an extremely uncommon pokemon in the current metagame. Instead, consider Echoed Voice, which beats some PP stall pokemon like zapdos.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)