Tournament 1v1 Spring Seasonal - Grand Finals (Won by Le Creme Brule)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
1v1_SS.png

Art by AmirAlexander

Welcome to the 1v1 Spring Seasonal!
This will be the second tour of the 2020 1v1 Circuit!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SWSH 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Replays are required, from Round 8 onwards.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • The winner of this Seasonal will receive
    frontier.png
    this trophy in the 1v1 Hall of Fame. Top 16 will receive points for entry into the 1v1 Championships, with the prize of a Custom Banner given to the winner of the 1v1 Championships.

Grand Finals

Le Creme Brule (Winners) vs SiceXV (Losers)

If SiceXV wins, a bracket reset will occur.

Bracket Reset

Le Creme Brule vs SiceXV

Get the games DONE

This is for Top 16, aka points for 1v1 Championships, so once again I will remind you that replays are required! Don't forget. Any set without replays will be replayed.

Additionally, the remaining rounds of the Spring Seasonal will be pre-DLC 1v1. No new Pokemon or moves from DLC will be allowed. Cinderace IS banned!

Last edited:

SiceXV

Banned deucer.
choked, ggs to vg give her driver already.

wanna give a S/O to dom ayedan RAV Bopher ryyjyywyy M24 Kaif zioziotrip because they deserve it for carrying me the last 2 rounds. I've had 0 motivation and have had really no time to build so these guys deserve praise for building me teams as there all really good players despite some of them not being tour proven. Not going to lie this sucks, but I planned for wcup to be my last tournament for a while so hopefully I can go out with a bang.

haha guess both the last 2 ssnl runner ups quit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)