Tournament 1v1 Spring Seasonal - Round 7 (Losers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
1v1_SS.png

Art by AmirAlexander

Welcome to the 1v1 Spring Seasonal!
This will be the second tour of the 2020 1v1 Circuit!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SWSH 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • The winner of this Seasonal will receive
    frontier.png
    this trophy in the 1v1 Hall of Fame.
Losers Bracket

Close  vs  Kaif
Jirachirelia  vs  Djokra
Felucia  vs  edudittA
TheShadowClaw  vs  M24
anime sans  vs  toadandhishaxx
Lancer Fr  vs  So Noisy
DMPancake  vs  XSTATIC COLD
Potatochan  vs  WailJesus

Brackets produced here

Deadline for Round 7 is Sunday, May 17th, 11:59 EDT

Last edited:

pqs

Banned deucer.
Close  vs  Kaif (highlight, both aren't their main gen)
Jirachirelia  vs  Djokra (djokra)
Felucia  vs  edudittA (felucia)
TheShadowClaw  vs  M24 (this could probably go either way, but i'm rooting for tsc)
anime sans  vs  toadandhishaxx (:mehowth:)
Lancer Fr  vs  So Noisy (lancer)
DMPancake  vs  XSTATIC COLD (im rooting for the one who kicked me out of losers bracket to win in it)
Potatochan  vs  WailJesus (another match that could go either way)

apparently games have already been played and winner of said 1 game is already smogon banned (or suspended temporarily idk but ill go with banned) but uhh predictions time!!(?)

Close vs Kaif- honestly I cant decide because it seems like a 50/50 tbh; part of me sees kaif winning in 5 other says Close to win; can I say tie and both move on?
Jirachiella vs Djokra- feels like this is djokras game, just got a feeling
Felucia vs edudittA- dream matchup for felucia; suprised this is r7 losers and atti is still here, did he hax his way here?
TSC vs Malcolm24 - Last time I checked (so basically like 2018/2019 somewhere) TheShadowClaw was a good player and I dont really rate Malcolm24 as high
Lancer Fr vs So Noisy - one of the better 1v1 players vs So Noisy who I dont get how they came this far since they dont show up so much 1v1 tourwise i feel (I could be wrong on how much noisy shows up in 1v1 tours tho)
DMPancake vs XSTATIC COLD- did XSC tilt into losers or what happened here and why is DMPancake next one out after playing XSC?
Potatochan vs WailJesus - Im 99.9% sure Wails main gen is SM and Potato is basically set creator of gen 8 (at least when it comes to good sets; for memes visit yech imo) so idk how Potatochan loses but hey; its pokemon

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
ty for the information, that is that i thought
Maybe you could win the game 2 wirh arcanine idk..

I will be honest, today and yesterday, i have been in a good serie, and i was confident.
So i knew i won.. sometimes it happens.
So no, dont regret, even if you could do better things.
You played bad but it happens, look at me, i lost vs neomon while i should win and i did shit.. Everyone can have a bad day...

ty for the information, that is that i thought
Maybe you could win the game 2 wirh arcanine idk..

I will be honest, today and yesterday, i have been in a good serie, and i was confident.
So i knew i won.. sometimes it happens.
So no, dont regret, even if you could do better things.
You played bad but it happens, look at me, i lost vs neomon while i should win and i did shit.. Everyone can have a bad day...
thanks, man. i appreciate it. good luck on winning in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)