1v1 1v1 Summer Seasonal - Round 11 (Losers Bracket Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
Seasonal Artwork.png

Art by Le Creme Brule
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SWSH 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Replays are required
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • The winner of this Seasonal will receive
    1596401926039.png

this trophy in the 1v1 Hall of Fame.
lvl100Blaziken  vs  ryyjyywyy
Adela  vs  pqs

Bracket generated here

Deadline is Sunday October 25th at 11:59 PMT GMT-4

Here Comes Team Charm!

Perhaps the stars
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Predictions:

lvl100blaziken vs ryyjyywyy

Fun fact, ryy is fighting the guy who eliminated the guy who knocked him to losers'.

Anyway, this isn't going to be as close as people think it is, but looking at their respective playstyles I'm inclined to say ryy will have a natural advantage. Would mark this down as a 50-50 but I don't think we're supposed to account for the chances of someone getting banned.

Adela vs pqs

haha funny peekyouess joke

Looking at the past rounds of this tour, Adela's been having slightly more trouble with slightly weaker opponents than pqs (who got here by beating eblurb, raj.shoot, and XSC while Adela mostly fought unknowns). I'd be a bit surprised if pqs doesn't win this one.

Last edited:

Boat

fuck nintendo
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
This tournament is almost done, and we'd like to not have a drastic format change that only applies to late stages of a circuit tour. Summer Seasonal will be locked to pre-Crown Tundra in every aspect. We'll make a challenge code once it's implemented on PS to make sure you don't accidently bring illegal teams. To be extremely clear, if you bring Crown Tundra content, you automatically lose that game.

Fragments

Always remember
is a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Looks like my ssnl run has come to and end, ggs to ryyjyywyy for a super fun series and a big ty to all my opponents along the way for being great. Idt anyone (including myself) expected me to get this far so I'm very happy with my performance. And a big shoutout to my friend Nalei for all the teams she passed me throughout the tour, wouldn't have made it this far without her! Had a blast and looking forward to playing 1v1 with y'all some more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)