Other Metagames 1v1 Team - Emblaze Part Nerds

Hello Smogon! I'm here again with my 2nd 1v1 RMT, this team was made by me during week 4 of Hindi Room's Annual Teamtour HPL, if you're wondering about the weird name then yes, the story behind it is - We (my team) were facing a team with mainly 2 1v1 Mainers, Emblaze Ucchichia, and Partman, so I decided to be a chad and cteam both of their playstyles into a single team (I didn't knew whom I'd face since the matchups weren't up then, so I had to keep both in mind). And since I had no other name in my mind, I named it Emblaze Part Nerds, as we fondly call each other, in the Hindi Room lol, without further ado, let's talk about the team.

lolz (Registeel) @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Def / 68 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Iron Defense
- Amnesia
- Rest
- Seismic Toss

I started with Registeel since I felt it will do pretty good against Partman or Emblaze, a really cool Pokemon which can give you wins at many MUs if used carefully, I don't think there's pretty much to explain here, 252 Invested on HP for the bulk, and little bits invested on Def and SpD respectively, Pretty much a solid Mon overall if used with good coverups. Weak to AV Arc, some other fire types, also The Monke (Darmg).

damnzzzzit (Naganadel) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Fire Blast
- Echoed Voice

Hey I just love this guy, was a solid 2nd as it covers pretty much everything Registeel loses too except AV Arc, I had to keep a dragon in the team keeping Partman's style in mind, so that's another reason Naga is here, kept the most common set, beats each and every Grass type, most faries (except Custup), also I must say, this guy loses to anything Custup, but we already have Registeel for most of them, so it doesn't really matter, just get look at your MU carefully and then make your choice, after that both can be a good pair. Sludge Bomb is another option instead of Wave due to its poison chances, enabling it to beat some faires with little bit of luck, but we have Registeel as I said, plus I don't like depending on luck, so yeahhh. EVs are pretty much self explained.

c'mon be my nerdy c'mon (Tapu Lele) @ Custap Berry
Ability: Psychic Surge
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 220 HP / 212 Def / 48 SpA / 24 SpD / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Skill Swap
- Endure

I was confused for a good third, since both Naga and Registeel lose to AV Arc, but thanks to my mentor Here Comes Team Charm! and Teammate & Friend doc1203 Tapu Lele came to the picture, as it beats AV Arc, so this is really a funny set made by Doc, it beats most Shell Smashers and some Sturdies, I like I idea of skill swapping on AV Arc to lower it's attack, and then Psychic 2HKOs it, it also takes some heavy damage from Flare Blitz, so yeah, we beat AV Arc or any Arcanine with it, 220 EVs on HP for some reasonable bulk, 212 EVs on Def aimed to tackle AV Arc, 48 Spa EVs for Psychic, 24 SpD EVs for some common special attackers, also last but definitely not the least, 4 EVs to outspeed Arc. There is an alternative for this set, which is -

Tapu Lele @ Custap Berry
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Endure

This one was suggested by Hctc to win the CM wars against Primarina, other CMing Tapus and other Mons, In the game I used both the versions.
Pokepaste of the team - https://pokepast.es/116fd26b9afa7b8e

So this is the end of my 2nd RMT, and for your Information, this cteaming was a huge success, and finally I was matched up against Partman and won the game 3-2, in which I accutally encountered a AV Arc and beat it with my Lele, OML I can remember how much Joy I got doing that, Once Again a Shoutout to Hctc and Doc for helping me with this, I hope you all liked it, Please don't hesitate to leave your views :D, Bye.

Hello Smogon! I'm here again with my 2nd 1v1 RMT, this team was made by me during week 4 of Hindi Room's Annual Teamtour HPL, if you're wondering about the weird name then yes, the story behind it is - We (my team) were facing a team with mainly 2 1v1 Mainers, Emblaze Ucchichia, and Partman, so I decided to be a chad and cteam both of their playstyles into a single team (I didn't knew whom I'd face since the matchups weren't up then, so I had to keep both in mind). And since I had no other name in my mind, I named it Emblaze Part Nerds, as we fondly call each other, in the Hindi Room lol, without further ado, let's talk about the team.

lolz (Registeel) @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Def / 68 SpD
Bold Nature
- Iron Defense
- Amnesia
- Rest
- Seismic Toss

I started with Registeel since I felt it will do pretty good against Partman or Emblaze, a really cool Pokemon which can give you wins at many MUs if used carefully, I don't think there's pretty much to explain here, 252 Invested on HP for the bulk, and little bits invested on Def and SpD respectively, Pretty much a solid Mon overall if used with good coverups. Weak to AV Arc, some other fire types, also The Monke (Darmg).

damnzzzzit (Naganadel) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Fire Blast
- Echoed Voice

Hey I just love this guy, was a solid 2nd as it covers pretty much everything Registeel loses too except AV Arc, I had to keep a dragon in the team keeping Partman's style in mind, so that's another reason Naga is here, kept the most common set, beats each and every Grass type, most faries (except Custup), also I must say, this guy loses to anything Custup, but we already have Registeel for most of them, so it doesn't really matter, just get look at your MU carefully and then make your choice, after that both can be a good pair. Sludge Bomb is another option instead of Wave due to its poison chances, enabling it to beat some faires with little bit of luck, but we have Registeel as I said, plus I don't like depending on luck, so yeahhh. EVs are pretty much self explained.

c'mon be my nerdy c'mon (Tapu Lele) @ Custap Berry
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Skill Swap
- Endure

I was confused for a good third, since both Naga and Registeel lose to AV Arc, but thanks to my mentor Here Comes Team Charm! and Teammate & Friend doc1203 Tapu Lele came to the picture, as it beats AV Arc, so this is really a funny set made by Doc, it beats most Shell Smashers and some Sturdies, I like I idea of skill swapping on AV Arc to lower it's attack, and then Psychic 2HKOs it, it also takes some heavy damage from Flare Blitz, so yeah, we beat AV Arc or any Arcanine with it, 220 EVs on HP for some reasonable bulk, 212 EVs on Def aimed to tackle AV Arc, 48 Spa EVs for Psychic, 24 SpD EVs for some common special attackers, also last but definitely not the least, 4 EVs to outspeed Arc. There is an alternative for this set, which is -

Tapu Lele @ Custap Berry
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Endure

This one was suggested by Hctc to win the CM wars against Primarina, other CMing Tapus and other Mons, In the game I used both the versions.
Pokepaste of the team - https://pokepast.es/116fd26b9afa7b8e

So this is the end of my 2nd RMT, and for your Information, this cteaming was a huge success, and finally I was matched up against Partman and won the game 3-2, in which I accutally encountered a AV Arc and beat it with my Lele, OML I can remember how much Joy I got doing that, Once Again a Shoutout to Hctc and Doc for helping me with this, I hope you all liked it, Please don't hesitate to leave your views :D, Bye.

so tru bestie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)