Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
1573132638122.png
Charizard-Mega-Y: A+ to S-

1573133044014.png

I spammed zardy for 70 games during my reqs run for dnite, extremely underrated mon. Absolutely loving bulkY

FW = Fast Win
BW = Bulky Win
B = Both
L = Loss
S Rank

Charizard-Mega-X L

Dragonite L

Gyarados-Mega both??W

S- Rank

Magearna B

A+ Rank

Greninja BW (roll on 0 spdef tho)

Metagross-Mega B (if no rock slide bullshit)

Porygon-Z BW

Tapu Lele FW

A Rank

Gardevoir-Mega

Meloetta L

Mew L? Seems like Fast beats Mewnium and Amnesia kew beats both zards

Slowbro-Mega L

Zeraora L

Zygarde-Complete L (too tanky)

A- Rank

Aegislash B

Kommo-o L

Landorus-Therian L to scarf rockslide, B otherwise

Magnezone L

Primarina BW

Tapu Fini loses to waterium, wins vs tapunium

Victini L

B+ Rank

Altaria-Mega L

Celesteela B

Clefable L

Donphan L

Garchomp L

Genesect B

Heatran L

Jumpluff B

Mawile-Mega B

Sableye-Mega FW?

Serperior B

Togekiss L

Tyranitar-Mega L

Venusaur-Mega B

B Rank

Aggron-Mega L

Blaziken-Mega L

Crustle L

Ferrothorn B

Haxorus L

Hoopa-Unbound B?

Incineroar L
jirachi.png

Jirachi B

Kartana L

Krookodile B

Lopunny-Mega L

Magneton L

Naganadel L

Necrozma L?

Pheromosa B

Porygon2 L
registeel.png

Registeel B

Sawk L

Scizor-Mega B

Type: Null L

Volcarona B

Whimsicott W v babiri L vs occa + predictions and shit

giant ass threat pairs very well with mega altaria

Altaria-Mega: B+ to A-

this shit is outright broken beats gyara beats zards (zardy more reliable with confide) beats dnite 50/50s metagross beats genesect all that good shit altaria is an S rank mon but I'll settle for A-

Aegislash: A- to B+

in the zards gyara metagame, aegi doesnt find itself in a favoured position, it loses to all of S, 4/5 of A+ and a lot of other shit. I don't think aegislash is on the level of viability as the aforementioned Mega Alt and Victini, two extremely bonkers mons rn. B+ seems to be the home it is looking for.

Lopunny-Mega: B to B+

in the regiserp metagame what do we find? We find teams 3-0'd by mega lopunny, I think this is hella good, beats zards with that low sweep set Osra has, beats non scarfed dnites w/ ice punch and gyara with thunder punch? Although it loses to lele gross gearna, it is still a viable threat that deserves of B+

:magnezone:
Magnezone: A- to B+
I think a lot of what I said in the aegislash point echoes over to here, regiserp fucks this mon, doesnt fair well against the dragons in dnite zardx kommo-o and loses to a lot of the current threats rn. Definitely not a bad mon tho

lastly

ALL OF THE BELOW TO UR
:cloyster: :gengar: :delphox:
1573136329364.png
:stakataka: :roserade: :gliscor:

these mons have little to no niche considering even chesnaught, pioneered by 5luke has some utility in having 30 million defense, get these shits out of here until you can find a usable set and team with them

thanks have a nice day and like the post so that I can get some internet clout

Boat

fuck nintendo
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Stakataka with Choice Band, moves are Gyro Ball, Stone Edge, EQ, and Superpower. Almost always gets max power on Gyro, and 150 BP coming off that attack stat hits HARD. Beats Fairies, Meloetta, ZardX, PZ, non-Charm Venu, and a bunch of other stuff.

Nomming it to C+

Stakataka, Clefable, Venusaur is an okay team for it if you want to try it.

Last edited:

Boat

fuck nintendo
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Okay maybe B- is a bit high, C+ prob better but I would totally bring it to tour if there was one rn. Been using it like all week and its v good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)