Tournament 1v1 Winter Seasonal - Round 5 (Losers' Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boat

fuck nintendo
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

ws.png

Art by the incredibly kind and talented AmirAlexander! Go check out his art page at https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/amiralexander-art.3646027/

Welcome to the 1v1 Winter Seasonal!
This will be the first tour part of the 2020 1v1 Circuit!​
Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SWSH 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • The deadline for extended games from Round 4 is Thursday, January 30th at 11:59 PM EST.
Round 5 (Losers' Bracket)
Sanshokuinsumireko vs plant based (Extended)
neomon vs Freddy Kyogre
THIS MACHINE vs ryyjyywyy (Extended)
Tom842 vs kjdaas
SUSTENANCE_1 vs Lkjchjdhbjidcgjhd
Sificon vs stableprince569
Simbo vs Lancer Fr
maxy1991991 vs Quote (Extended)
M24 vs ThatCabbageGuy
Waylaid vs crucify
LuckyPiper vs Gym Socks!
Eriey vs Poison Adhesive

Pairings were generated at https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/1878/.
The deadline for Round 5 is Sunday, February 2nd at 11:59 PM EST.

Last edited:
man you bring one mon to a tour for 2 games and RNGesus saves you with a crit + flinch
Gym Socks! you can still get a win by getting LuckyPiper disqualified for gamethrowing by bringing one mon
I didnt want to use the same team again and I was too lazy to build a full team. I chose a cool looking mon to 1 v 3
also the crit didnt matter :3
also being the nice person I am I'll share the team I spent hours creating, have fun with it guys
https://pokepast.es/da53e4ab7e2e6efc
edit: I hear 1v1pl is coming up soon make sure to pick me up if you want more sick teams like this!

Last edited:
Won vs PoisonAdhesive in 4, ggs
Game 1 Mamoswine op
Game 2 Vikavolt gang
Game 3 Togedemaru op
Game 4 Yes, Silvally is very much a gimmick. It is not a good mon in a traditional sense. It is meant to rob people, especially because it is really hard to guess the Silvally type. Really, your other two teammates will do most things for you. Not saying it should move up on VR, because if the reasoning is it's not a strong mon because it doesn't have very good matchups I am fine with that, but Schrodinger's Silvally gang forever (well, for now).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)