Not open for further replies.

Felucia

Robot Empress
is a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Approved by The Immortal.

Art by EV.

Welcome to the 1v1 Winter Seasonal!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the US/UM 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Round 6

Winners Bracket
XSTATIC COLD vs ggopw
Elo Bandit vs Drakus04
MaceMaster vs Close
Magma vs TonyFlygon

Losers Bracket
WailJesus vs We
Djokra vs SolarflareRo
jfehrman2005 vs Dj Breloominati♬
Kaif vs AltCauseImInsecure

The deadline is 11:59pm GMT February 10th.
though at this point you should have realized that I'm always a day late x.x
Also I am once again tired please lemme know if I made a mistake

SolarflareRo

Banned deucer.
Going to do my first predicts ever

XSTATIC COLD vs ggopw xstatic is just the better player btw this is going to be a hl match probably
Elo Bandit vs Drakus04 its 50 50 bcs elo has more experience but is very predictable and drakus is pretty new but seems decent
MaceMaster vs Close close on ladder isnt the best but in tours he is one of the best players and mace is pretty rusty
Magma vs Tony I saw tony play in wcop and he was on the winning team but he played oras
WailJesus vs We i never heard of we untill a few months ago and wail is pretty good
Djokra vs SolarflareRo I am pretty unlucky and known for memeing and throwing games on ladder so depends what i feel like doing
James155 vs Dj breloominati another hl match but breloominati is asian and asians never lose
Kaif vs AltCauseImInsecure kaif is asian so he wins and has my whole builder :/

Predicts
ggopw vs XSTATIC COLD, xstatic is better
Elo Bandit vs Drakus 04, idrk the other guy so bandit wins even if I did know him
MaceMaster vs Close, close has been good in tours at least from what I’ve seen
Magma vs TonyFlygon, Haven’t seen Magma play much gen 7, but east coast beast coast
Losers
WailJesus vs We, This man, We, has been doing good in this tour so ima go with the underdog, sorry wailjesus.
Djokra vs SolarflareRo, haven’t seen Djokra play much gen 7, and solarflare is better overall so
James155 vs Djbreloominati, Breloominati is really good, but I have also been doing good in this tour, and who wouldn’t vote for themself a bit so 50/50 imo
Kaif vs AltCauseImInsecure, Alt is always high ladder with many alts, and is doing good in the tour so I say Alt wins

Prediction time (man its been a while)
Winners bracket:
XSTATIC COLD vs ggopw- lets be honest here, XSC is the better player, so unless Hax/ superskills gets pulled out, its a sure XSC win, 3-1
Elo Bandit vs Drakus 04- Now Drakus seems to be new but just because they are new doesnt mean they will cause a upset and Elo can be predictable, but with that said I still think Elo has all the tools to win this.
MaceMaster vs Close - tbh its 2 good players and Im going against the stream of Solarflare and jfehrman guy James, Mace wins in 5 with there being at least one game winning crit in the series
Magma vs TonyFlygon - Magma is great in past gens and has been good before in gen7 but is Magma up to shape? Come so far, but I think winners time stops here vs Tony.

LOSERS:
WailJesus vs We- We has been good in tours before but I dont really see much else screaming We (user) win, now WailJesus is a great player as well and has played consistent, Wail Jesus wins
Djokra vs SolarflareRO- This game just boils down to how Solarflare structures up his teams, Djokra (or ALICE that is often the PS name nowadays) is known for OldGens but has been decent in Gen7 as well, only place where I see a clear winner would be if it was played in Lets Go 1v1 (that was another 1v1 OM that was OMOTM/Leaders Choice that ended few days ago), but that is irrelevant info, so for now Im saying this is a 50/50 going from how game 1 ends
James155 vs Dj Breloominati- Highlight series, 2 greats going up vs Each Other, One Spits fire (yes that joke is deader than my inside) and one isnt really that much on, now I think Dj Breloominati takes this, either 3-2 or that it goes to a coinflip because its hard to find a good time.
Kaif vs AltCauseImInsecure- im getting stuck on this one, one is consistent highladder on many alts, 1 can play out of their skin to prevent anything, its too close to call I feel so Im saying it will be 3-2 to somebody (most likely AltCauseImInsecure but Im not really sure so)

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
Predictions because why the fuck not I want james to lose.

Winners Bracket
XSTATIC COLD vs ggopw xsc goat
Elo Bandit vs Drakus04 for the culture
MaceMaster vs Close not even a chance
Magma vs TonyFlygon idk tbh

Losers Bracket
WailJesus vs We idk tbh
Djokra vs SolarflareRo the match already happened but it was inevitable
jfehrman2005 vs Dj Breloominati♬ YES ITS TIME FOR ASIA TO SHINE #ASIASSTRONG
Kaif vs AltCauseImInsecure tune in for this Friday 9 pm gmt +6 (sellout)

Felucia

Robot Empress
is a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
For reasons I don't want to explain, this is going to have to wait until late tomorrow. Future rounds are likely to experience similar delays. I'm sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)