Tournament 1v1PL III - FINALS [WON BY THE HELLFIRE HEATRANS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEG

we tangle endlessly
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
co-hosting with yogi useless bear
Art by AmirAlexander

1v1 PREMIER LEAGUE - Finals
Standings
Information
Rules;

On Deadline & Match Completion

All players must complete their matches by Sunday 19th of May 23:59 PM EST. Any incomplete matches by that time will be subject to activity decision (MAKE SURE YOU POST ON YOUR OPPONENT'S VM WALL); otherwise, the game will be dead. NO Extensions will be granted.

On Substitutions & Lineups
Managers, if you wish to make any substitutions, you must post here tagging both the player you're subbing out, the player you're subbing in, the manager and assistant manager of the opposing team, the substitute's opponent, and myself. This is to assure that everyone is in-the-loop and that the OP is updated accordingly to reflect the new match-up.

Managers, when you send in lineups, please send it in with the tier and Smogon username of each player fully written out for ease of transcription.

Matchups;
All games are Bo5 unless written otherwise.

Juuling Jumpluffs (3) vs Hellfire Heatrans (5)
SM Bo7: ryyjyywyy vs UBERLandon21
SM: ggopw vs Baleblaze
SM: DenisTheMenace vs Joker 1v1
ORAS: dom vs XSTATIC COLD
ORAS: Endal vs motogp
BW: SoulWind vs ima
DPP: CrashinBoomBang vs alive
2v2 Doubles: RuffletMuffler vs London13

Last edited:
Honestly glad that these teams got to finals,

Predicts:
Juuling Jumpluffs (0) vs Hellfire Heatrans (0)
SM Bo7: ryyjyywyy vs UBERLandon21 highlight

SM: ggopw vs Baleblaze (48-52) Bale will pursue his dreams and will do whatever it takes while ggopw is one of the best SM this year, close one.

SM: DenisTheMenace vs Joker 1v1 (40-60) even though Denis had a good run, I think you can’t beat what don’t see. Joker will come up with some weird strategy that Denis doesn’t know.

ORAS: dom vs XSTATIC COLD ORAS highlight, even though XSC is a consistent player we all know that dom doesn’t want to lose.

ORAS: Endal vs motogp (30-70) idk endal sorry. Motogp and his team will figure this out.

BW: SoulWind vs ima highlight, Goat vs Goat

DPP: CrashinBoomBang vs alive (60-40) I remember CBB being very disciplined this tour and will therefore win.

2v2 Doubles: RuffletMuffler vs London13 (45-55) with the help of his team, London will manage to win.

Overall some highlight matches by the expected teams to get to finals. Should be exciting right?

Predictions
Ballsacks vs Fire Hippos
SM Bo7: ryyjyywyy vs UBERLandon21* - This should be interesting. Landon wins 4-3. Very close...and cus I wanna have week end in tie.

SM: ggopw* vs Baleblaze - Whether it was Osra flirting with Bale or...no I'm pretty sure that's why he lost. ggopw wins. ('cus he flirts with Bale?)

SM: DenisTheMenace* vs Joker 1v1 - Joker just wanted to manage with Motogp. We didn't wanna play, but here we are in finals to be swept.

ORAS:
Dom vs XSTATIC COLD* - Xstatic Cold was recently locked. Which means 2015 XSC is back. So gg dom. XSC wins 3-0.

ORAS: Endal vs motogp* - Motogp was told he wasn't qualified to manage. So he will take out his 3 month anger on Endal (sorry Endal)

BW: SoulWind vs ima* - Ima should win, but has been shown to make stupid plays in the past. So I'm taking Ima in a close series.

DPP: CrashinBoomBang* vs alive - Ever since his 3-0 loss to Elo he hasn't been the same. But I do see him bouncing back, though CBB probably wins.

2v2 Doubles: RuffletMuffler* vs London13 - Landon13 was drafted 'cus he was Trace's friend. But proved he can be more, I think he loses though.

Tie-Breaker Week

SM Bo7: ggopw vs. xstatic cold* - xstatic cold does well in pressure situations.
ORAS #1: Dom vs Joker - This would be a very nice way to end PL III. Also gotta love how both our names are our team's colors.
ORAS #2: SoulWind* vs BaleBlaze - Trace should have played.

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
SM Bo7: ryyjyywyy vs UBERLandon21 RYY BOUTTA 4-0
SM: ggopw vs Baleblaze woof
SM: DenisTheMenace vs Joker 1v1 I dont know dude both of them are ass, but uh joker is not completely trash in SM
ORAS: dom vs XSTATIC COLD if dom loses, he's bad
ORAS: Endal vs motogp easiest ORAS win of Endal's life
BW: SoulWind vs ima well he did beat solar
DPP: CrashinBoomBang vs alive CBB GOAT
2v2 Doubles: RuffletMuffler vs London13 rufflet is ass but he might win

SM Bo7: ryyjyywyy vs UBERLandon21 not landons tourny and ryy wont meme in finals
SM: ggopw vs Baleblaze (hl1) close but ggopw will take this
SM: DenisTheMenace vs Joker 1v1 Denis will take his run against mace, Joker will struggle aginst him
ORAS: dom vs XSTATIC COLD (hl2) best ORAS
ORAS: Endal vs MotoGP Moto Moto will take this close one
BW: SoulWind vs ima BW GOAT
DPP: CrashinBoomBang vs alive General GOAT
2v2 Doubles: RuffletMuffler vs London13 Feeling 3:0 for London

Pluffs 5:3 Trans

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
Juuling Jumpluffs (3) vs Hellfire Heatrans (1)
SM Bo7: ryyjyywyy vs UBERLandon21 , I love ryy, but putting him in bo7 (AGAIN) was a mistake
SM: ggopw vs Baleblaze , BB's gonna need to think wild for this one. This one is more of a game of wills than a game of mons.
SM: DenisTheMenace vs Joker 1v1 , after being tactfully dodged by me twice in a row, there's no way Joker has the motivation to prep and pull off a win
ORAS: dom vs XSTATIC COLD , one who baits vs one who baits himself. Everything is on the table here.
ORAS: Endal vs motogp , The 2nd ORAS slots this PL have never really had much interesting action tbh
BW: SoulWind vs ima I feel that whichever player who gets the most support from their team/others will win this
DPP: CrashinBoomBang vs alive , the battle of tournament players who quickly picked up 1v1. R.I.P Togli, I guess.
2v2 Doubles: RuffletMuffler vs London13 , I wanna see Anime Muffler avenge Kaif

Even though the Heatrans spanked the Pluffs last time, I'm willing to chalk that down as the Pluffs being overconfident in thinking they were guaranteed in or something. Now, the Pluffs oughta be in serious mode.

bummer that I didn't get to bo7 CBB :( had a bunch of dank memes planned out

h

Elo Bandit

youtube.com/ EloBandit
is a Community Contributor

This is gonna be a close finals. Gl to both teams

Waylaid predicts, where I throw out my feelings in favor of POKEMON DECISIONS

SM Bo7: ryyjyywyy vs UBERLandon21 (ryy: cool dude, great at ladder, great in SM. But I've gotten to talk with the best SM player ever, landon, the past couple of days, and oh lordy. Good luck, ryy. I haven't predicted wrong about you yet, and I'm not gonna start here. 35-65)

SM: ggopw vs Baleblaze (I know what you guys are thinking; ggopw is one of the greats having a fantastic showing this tour and wouldn't ever lose against this snubbull fanatic. But I think it'll be a bit closer than that, not just because Bale is a friend, but because he's also really good. My man has lost once this entire tour, and that was to osra. I suspect that bale almost didn't care to try, because we had ima and london in the back. Bale has got a little left in him. 50:50)

SM: DenisTheMenace vs Joker 1v1 (Who is DenisTheMenace? I have no idea how he performs or like who he is, but joker will win this by lack of prep and edginess. Also deg will build for him, and deg's teams work 70% of the time, 100% of the time. gg joker 30:70)

ORAS: dom vs XSTATIC COLD (XSC is a beast. But he's a lonely beast, and doesn't really ask for help. This means that he's probably just gonna bring normal oras stuff, and get cteamed by dom g3, g4, and g5 [if it goes that long]. 75:25; this is a plea for you to ask for help, XSC)

ORAS: Endal vs motogp (Moto is a god, but endal does have some stuff going for him. He's allegedly dom's irl friend, but since dom plays pokemon, he has no irl friends, so it's likely just a dom alt. let's keep it 40:60 because it's possible that dom may be more social than we all think)

BW: SoulWind vs ima (Washed out boye vs ima. I'd give explanations for my choices, but IMA. 20:80)

DPP: CrashinBoomBang vs alive (ily alive, but CBB reminds me of like that one 26 year old that still plays pokemon who lives in Europe [shoutout to my man XSC] so he ain't losing. forgive me. 75:25)

2v2 Doubles: RuffletMuffler vs London13 (So like my man Anime Sans is pretty good, right? And my man london is undefeated, right? and I don't wanna jynx him, right? Welp so london has more ranks than ruff, so if he loses he can just ban him. 50:50 in london's favor)

Waylaid predicts, where I throw out my feelings in favor of POKEMON DECISIONS

SM Bo7: ryyjyywyy vs UBERLandon21 (ryy: cool dude, great at ladder, great in SM. But I've gotten to talk with the best SM player ever, landon, the past couple of days, and oh lordy. Good luck, ryy. I haven't predicted wrong about you yet, and I'm not gonna start here. 35-65)

SM: ggopw vs Baleblaze (I know what you guys are thinking; ggopw is one of the greats having a fantastic showing this tour and wouldn't ever lose against this snubbull fanatic. But I think it'll be a bit closer than that, not just because Bale is a friend, but because he's also really good. My man has lost once this entire tour, and that was to osra. I suspect that bale almost didn't care to try, because we had ima and london in the back. Bale has got a little left in him. 50:50)

SM: DenisTheMenace vs Joker 1v1 (Who is DenisTheMenace? I have no idea how he performs or like who he is, but joker will win this by lack of prep and edginess. Also deg will build for him, and deg's teams work 70% of the time, 100% of the time. gg joker 30:70)

ORAS: dom vs XSTATIC COLD (XSC is a beast. But he's a lonely beast, and doesn't really ask for help. This means that he's probably just gonna bring normal oras stuff, and get cteamed by dom g3, g4, and g5 [if it goes that long]. 75:25; this is a plea for you to ask for help, XSC)

ORAS: Endal vs motogp (Moto is a god, but endal does have some stuff going for him. He's allegedly dom's irl friend, but since dom plays pokemon, he has no irl friends, so it's likely just a dom alt. let's keep it 40:60 because it's possible that dom may be more social than we all think)

BW: SoulWind vs ima (Washed out boye vs ima. I'd give explanations for my choices, but IMA. 20:80)

DPP: CrashinBoomBang vs alive (ily alive, but CBB reminds me of like that one 26 year old that still plays pokemon who lives in Europe [shoutout to my man XSC] so he ain't losing. forgive me. 75:25)

2v2 Doubles: RuffletMuffler vs London13 (So like my man Anime Sans is pretty good, right? And my man london is undefeated, right? and I don't wanna jynx him, right? Welp so london has more ranks than ruff, so if he loses he can just ban him. 50:50 in london's favor)
I'd like to say that london13 can only ban me from 2 garbage rooms whereas I have the power to hmute him in the best room on PS, NFE. I will not tolerate this slander smh my head

pazza

Banned deucer.
Juuling Jumpluffs (0) vs Hellfire Heatrans (0)
SM Bo7: ryyjyywyy vs UBERLandon21 ryyjewhateryyy will win
SM: ggopw vs Baleblaze GG! Too OP
SM: DenisTheMenace vs Joker 1v1 joker's wild shit
ORAS: dom vs XSTATIC COLD oof
ORAS: Endal vs motogp he has friends
BW: SoulWind vs ima ima shite player wont play me
DPP: CrashinBoomBang vs alive cBB is Gonna WIn
2v2 Doubles: RuffletMuffler vs London13 london a girl and wont play me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)