Tournament 1v1PL III - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already starting to see some not-so-nice words being thrown around, but by who isn't important.

It's just mons, and just a tournament. If someone haxes you, its unfortunate, but you did indeed lose. Not much you can do about it after the fact. Just take the loss, and move on. Complaining about a team and their luck won't do you any good, and just leads to more hatred than we already have in this tier for each other (already way too much). Just respect that it happens, and theres not much you can do about it.

Even so, it's not right to shittalk or insult someone when you do win. Hax or not, you won. Your opponent most likely doesn't feel too good about losing, and there isn't a point to rubbing it in further. Saying things like "didn't you lose" is really just incredibly rude and contributes absolutely nothing. Yes, you won, but that doesn't give you the right to treat someone like garbage.

I've already warned my players off from shittalking, if you'd like to do so as well, it'd make my day. It might be high and mighty of me to expect such a thing of the 1v1 community, but I feel that recently the levels of toxicity have increased to extremely undesirable amounts.

Always keep in mind, it's just mons on an online battle sim. Degrading yourself through shittalking others really is not cash money.

I'm already starting to see some not-so-nice words being thrown around, but by who isn't important.

It's just mons, and just a tournament. If someone haxes you, its unfortunate, but you did indeed lose. Not much you can do about it after the fact. Just take the loss, and move on. Complaining about a team and their luck won't do you any good, and just leads to more hatred than we already have in this tier for each other (already way too much). Just respect that it happens, and theres not much you can do about it.

Even so, it's not right to shittalk or insult someone when you do win. Hax or not, you won. Your opponent most likely doesn't feel too good about losing, and there isn't a point to rubbing it in further. Saying things like "didn't you lose" is really just incredibly rude and contributes absolutely nothing. Yes, you won, but that doesn't give you the right to treat someone like garbage.

I've already warned my players off from shittalking, if you'd like to do so as well, it'd make my day. It might be high and mighty of me to expect such a thing of the 1v1 community, but I feel that recently the levels of toxicity have increased to extremely undesirable amounts.

Always keep in mind, it's just mons on an online battle sim. Degrading yourself through shittalking others really is not cash money.
r/itsapokemonsimulator

I totally understand you, I was going through the same situation when I was writing posts and people told me "it doesn't mean anything what he writes" or "he speaks very poor English". It was very hard to handle because it's true I don't feel very comfortable in English and I don't hide it from myself. But after all, we're here to have fun and enjoy the game, we didn't come here to be treated like shit or to be insulted.

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)