Tournament 1v1PL Signups - Post draft discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player Name: Sirduckle (ps is penguinknees)
Tiers Played: Oras is my main tier but, I can potentially play sm if a team it's needed
Timezone : est
Significant time missed?: School is a factor but I should be fine late nights and and most weekends

Last edited:

Tol

Retirement house
Player name: Theheheheh - PS, Tol Total/THE Ataris on discord
Tiers played: In theory it’s just SM, as I joined PS! last year, but I did make it to the finals of ORAS somehow in the 1v1 classic, so I suppose I’m fairly competent at that.
Timezone: EST
Thyme missed: I unfortunately missed a lot of thyme on my last grocery store run, so unfortunately I can’t season meals with it anymore
Wrath of Alakazam join pls

Player name: Freddy Kyogre
Tiers played: anything I'm told to
Timezone: EST -5 (whatever east coast us is)
Significant time missed: can make time for anything
edit: raimon said that i wasnt good enough to get drafted so idk if i want to participate :(

Last edited:
Player Name: Baleblaze/BlastBlaze
Tiers Played: gen 6 1v1 and gen7 1v1.
Timezone :not memeing when I say this I'm on at random times ranging to eighteen hours. That being said I've never lost with activity and don't plan to either.
Significant Time Missed?: Will not being playing first week of May and probably won't make last week of April either unless I'm the last member of the team available.

ayedan

5 am in Toronto
Player name: LucarioAidan (ur fav aidan)
Tiers Played: I prefer SM BO5, 1v1 UU BO5, and ORAS 1v1 BO5 kinda
Time zone: I'm EDT -4 timezone, if i need to add something else idk what.
Significant Time lost: After 3 pm is needed bcz school but, after June 1st, I'm available most of the day.

Last edited:
racool
tiers played: if im being perfectly honest, none (if only 1v1 aaa was a thing in this pl sigh) but if people pass me teams I can try to not lose too badly.
gmt+0
uni restarts on the 22nd of april, so ill probs dissapear a bit then, but until then im fine ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)