2 guys, no girl and a Poké place

youre a lucky guy I have 2 sandiles left both female and 1 indeed has moxie:)
SOLD to the Bagon with the moxie lady. I'll be at work all day today, but free almost all day tomorrow. I'll PM you when I've added and am able to trade.

SOLD to the Bagon with the moxie lady. I'll be at work all day today, but free almost all day tomorrow. I'll PM you when I've added and am able to trade.
sure im online a big chunk of the day anyhow. and since i only have 1 sandile left its for me me to restock anyway:)

ill keep yours appart so i dont accidently trade it:)

btw please contact me my memory is terrible and I wil almost certainly forget if you dont:)

Last edited:
Ideally I'd like a 4 IV Jolly male as I have a 5IV Adamant female and I'd like to be able to produce either nature on demand. I'll trade for a female or male marill. Feel free to offer any other spitbacks you may have for the other Marill.
Sure, I can trade the male Swinub I mentioned in my previous post for a Female Marill! I think Mawile can breed with Marill so I think I should be fine, instead I was wondering if you would like a:

Eevee (Bold)
Male
xx/xx/31/31/31/31
with Wish

For a spitback squirtle?

I also have a male and female bagon with dragon dance and hydro pump and 4 IVs. Only the female has Sheer Force though.

Sure, I can trade the male Swinub I mentioned in my previous post for a Female Marill! I think Mawile can breed with Marill so I think I should be fine, instead I was wondering if you would like a:
Eevee (Bold)
Male
xx/xx/31/31/31/31
with Wish
For a spitback squirtle?

I also have a male and female bagon with dragon dance and hydro pump and 4 IVs. Only the female has Sheer Force though.
I already have both of those.

Redjar, cmt for a male tyrunt, please.
Nothing I'm interested in at the moment. Tell me if you get anything new though and I'd be happy to look at it.

I have perfect Noibat, albeit without switcheroo, but one move is not something I'm really willing trade for.
orite seems like we cant trade for 2nd time :( was ur 1st ever trader haha anyway if i have something else not in your not wanting list i will come back to u:)

Added this little fella. Mainly just toying around with breeding and making some of my favorite 'Mons. Figured I'd share him.

upload_2013-11-6_9-59-39.png

Pokémon: Corphish
Ability: Adaptibility
Nature: Jolly
Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Super Power, Aqua Jet
Stock: 2♂, 1♀
Spitbcks: Various 4-5 IV spreads 2♂, 2♀

Pokémon: Shellos
Ability: Storm Drain
Nature: Calm
Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Yawn
Stock: 1♂, 1♀ (currently breeding)
Spitbacks: various 4IV spreads​

I'd like to trade either modest goomy or adamant poliwag for staryu. (Also have both in 5 IV) Interested in Marill and Shellos.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like any kind of Foongus with at least a few 31s with Regenerator, spitback or picked up off the side of the street I really don't care. I can give you either Male or Female Magikarp with IV spreads of x/31/31/x/31/31 on both or a Male/Female Larvesta with a spread of x/x/31/31/31/31. Thanks!

I'd like any kind of Foongus with at least a few 31s with Regenerator, spitback or picked up off the side of the street I really don't care. I can give you either Male or Female Magikarp with IV spreads of x/31/31/x/31/31 on both or a Male/Female Larvesta with a spread of x/x/31/31/31/31. Thanks!
I only have perfect and 4IV regen foongus so there's no problem with IVs. Unfortunately I already have magikarp and larvesta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)