SM OU 2 heat 4 ur meat (Galolem)

I like having fun with teams, maybe a little too much. Some might call me a contrarian, others a risk-taker. Its ok though. I'm over it.

1529425868565.jpg

Excadrill @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin

Lead off with this thing to fuck with dem Sableyes. Reliable lead rocker, spins away the opponents stuff. Iron head and EQ are kinda nice.

Weavile @ Choice Band
Ability: Pickpocket
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard

Click the good move, take the item off, and kill a pokemon. Zygarde and Lando check. Loves killing Lati.

Rotom-Wash @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog

Watch as your opponents hazards are washed away with Defog, which can come in handy in certain matchups. Hydro Pump because water is supposed to be a good typing, Volt Switch is nice for momentum and to hit water types. Wil-o-Wisp because its a good form of status.

Tapu Bulu @ Life Orb
Ability: Grassy Surge
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- Horn Leech
- Superpower

Grassy terrain provides passive recovery for the majority of the team, weakens EQ (and a certain green snake form hell), and powers up my mans, Bulu. Click +2 to become a powerful wallbreaker. Horn Leech because my boy thirsts to get in yo b.. and get that HP back. Superpower because fuck Heatran. Sub... to play around switches and stuff I guess.

Hawlucha @ Grassy Seed
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 96 HP / 252 Atk / 36 SpD / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- High Jump Kick
- Roost

Sweeper. Much power, much speed. One time use, can usually finish the job.

1529426092475.jpg

Golem-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Galvanize
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Atk / 164 SpD
Careful Nature
- Return
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Explosion

KABOOM!!!! This is the mon I wanted to use hehehe. Return for reliable stab, Stone Edge for the critical hits, EQ for coverage, and electric type KABOOOM. This thing is actually pretty bulky, it can effectively wall Tapu koko and non-HP ground voclarona. It avoids a 2hko from lele outside of psychic terrain. Oh, and toxapex hates it! Unless it gets a scald burn... Then just cry. Its pretty fun to use.

This team is not meant to be good, but clickling galvanize explosion is fun. And heck, I've won a few matches with it too. The only noticeable threat so far is Kartana, but I've been able to play around it.

Hello, I like the team and I feel like you were going with a Hyper Offensive playstyle, correct me if I'm wrong, and I would like to make the team more HO oriented.

Rotom-Wash @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog
I don't think Washtom really fits on such an offensive team, and should be replaced with Protean Z move spikes Gren. This set will help you as it provides more hazards, a mon that can beat most Defoggers 1v1, and a mon which can lure in and kill some checks to your team.

Excadrill @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
Next up, I think your team doesn't have a great stall matchup atm. For this reason I think you should add toxic on your excadrill in place of iron head, as it will allow you toxic many balance staples as well as lead Lando's and Mega sabeleye.

Tapu Bulu @ Life Orb
Ability: Grassy Surge
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
I think this set should be changed to the Sp.def Bulu set(Not AV, Sp.def SD.) as it will help your matchup vs. Mlatios. Sp.def Bulu also has a much easier time with a lot of threats like tran, as it can SD and kill it with Super power, and is a decent lure as well. With Synthesis it can get several tries at a sweep and can consistently come in to be able to wreck havoc.

Next up I'd like to mention some optional changes for the team:
  1. Slightly more speed on Lucha: This will allow you to creep other Hawlucha, which isn't necessary, but in a mirror match it's quite good.
  2. Another dark type: Sub Mlatias with Tspikes will beat your team. For this reason A mon like Bisharp would be appreciated, as it won't be toxiced and is immune to Stored power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)