$200 Prize Pool XY Doubles OU Tour - Round 1A

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor

Art by GenOne
Rules:
  • This is a standard XY Doubles OU Tournament - rules and discussion for the metagame can be found here.
  • The tournament is single-elimination, with 2 week rounds. with each half of the bracket staggered by one week to ensure that games are likely to happen every weekend. This will be achieved by giving half of the bracket a three-week round 1. This may seem excessive for a single-elimination tournament, but we'd like to encourage building and active metagame development; also, it's better to ensure that players are able to adequately prepare for and schedule matches for such a large prize pool.
  • Rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • The tour will not be seeded.
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss.
  • Incidents of ghosting / multiple signups carry their standard penalties. Players currently tour-banned cannot enter.
  • Activity calls will be made by me, with assistance if needed from DOU tierleaders and a TD. Flips will be done on PS!
  • In the event that something is added to or removed from the XY Doubles OU metagame in the middle of a round, that change will be in effect starting the next round.
Standard Rules and Clauses:
Players cannot use the following Pokémon:
Move Restrictions
Players cannot use the following moves:
Players cannot use the following moves on the same team:
  • Gravity and sleep moves with below one hundred accuracy
Item Restrictions
Players cannot use the following items:
Round 1A Bracket:

Lunar. vs bye
Hamhamhamham vs Anttya
Yoda2798 vs bye
Ticken vs Level 51
MajorBowman vs bye
Vallex vs Jarii
Marowak10 vs bye
Paraplegic vs Spl4sh
Mint16 vs bye
Frania vs Sunrose
Clemens vs bye
Cheese5555 vs Sae
Mizuhime vs bye
Yellow Paint vs I want Atago to sit on me
Serene Grace vs bye
Ninjadog13 vs DaAwesomeDude1
Mishimono vs bye
Biosci vs Robsquaadd
London13 vs bye
Ezrael vs Akaru Kokuyo
n10sit vs bye
eifo vs Trelloant
frisoeva vs bye
The Idiot Ninja vs suapah
Arcticblast vs bye
SoulWind vs Sjneider
n1n1 vs bye
yovan33321 vs Kiichikos
AtmosphereVGC vs bye
talkingtree vs Pais
jasper1111 vs bye
Eternal Snowman vs cuzzie

for transparency, here is the challonge: https://challonge.com/two_fifths_compromise
the deadline is Monday, March 4th, at 11:59 Eastern Time (GMT -4)

Checkmater

is a Tiering Contributor
REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED
Failure to provide replays will be equivalent to the games never having happened. Note also that Jirachi is banned

Checkmater

is a Tiering Contributor
Last edited:

Checkmater

is a Tiering Contributor
won in 3 ggs, or should i say g-cheese (fuck geopass LOL it's so hard to face).
oh fuck, replays. uuh, i disconnected and only got a replay of the last one. the other rooms expired:/
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen6doublesou-869051462nido-rus, dawoblefet and a few others saw the games if that helps idk
Only this replay counts as having occurred. Unless your opponent is willing to concede the series you will have to re-play the missing games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)