2011-12 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If West Brom keep playing like that they'll do very well this season IMO. I can see them finishing as high as 8th, especially if they get a couple more players in.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
And a french double saves the day.You can't expect us to lose to WEST BROM at HOME after such an awesome pre season showing.And about the draw the brittania is a tough place.I don't remember any of their home matches with the top clubs but they did beat liverpool 2-0.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
anybody else watching the liverpool match yesterday and burst out in uncontrollable laughter after their first goal after suddenley being reminded of when nosferalto was criticising Man Utd for being 'too lucky?'

I quite enjoyed the Swansea game because Routledge seemed to be at the heart of all their attacks whilst he was on and I'm keen for him to do well there. it really shouldn't have ended 0-0 and was probably the most enjoyable match of the day for me (not including the obvious).

Raging, ref is retard giving us a red when yellow at best and PENALTY WHEN IT WAS 2M OUTSIDE BOX. We were dominating before the red.

Great performance from City when Mancini decided not to play 57 defensive midfielders. Dzeko had a great game there still only one David Silva injury from falling apart though.

0-0 just aint good enough :( putting vorm in my ff team was a masterstoke though. he was captain but i changed it :( WHY DID I CHANGE IT

thank god i have jarvis, but dammit why did i take aguero over dzeko

ruddy got 7 points and begovic 3, of course i had to keep ruddy on the bench

sigh terrible week, both real life and fantasy

howard 2
cahill 1
cole 2
bardsley -1 (lol fuck you)
dunne 2
sinclair 3
cabaye 2
n'zogbia 2
dzeko 6
bent 18 (cap)
suarez 5

i'd be so doomed without bent

have a team full of 2 and 1 pointers.

thank you K Jones for doing something for me

So far for that awesome advantage for a free wildcard, really helped me out..

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've had a pretty bad week so far in terms of Fantasy. My remaining hopes are on Rooney to score against Tottenham tonight, he's my captain so if he plays at least 60 minutes and scores, I'll have a respectable amount of points for this week and maybe sneak back into first place (though I'm sure some of you will have Rooney, too).

I had de Laet and Vorm on the bench as well :( Walters played and missed a penalty, so got 0. So I missed out on 22 points there.

Steven Fletcher also had his Assist removed, so that cost me another few points >_<

But yeah, come on Rooney.

Had Meireles get an assist, and Long and De Laet both score this week, but they were ALL on the bench.

Rest of my fantasy team is 1 and 2 pointers, football's been pretty frustrating this week with this and watching my beloved reading get 3 penalties in a single game and still lose 2-1 to a lackluster Barnsley...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)