2011 Music

I liked watch the throne but i'm a bit disappointed it doesn't carry all the "epicness" kanye got me used to in MBDTF. It's there but in very small doses. I really like Otis, That's My Bitch and No Church in the Wild. It's expected though, this being a collaborative project and not something 100% out of mr. west's head.

Late to the Goblin party but I can't stop hearing it. Love the concept.

Anyone looking forward to The Rapture's In The Grace of Your Love which is being released September 5th/6th?

1st Single: How Deep Is Your Love?

Really great track. I tried listening to their older work and found it different from the above and couldn't really get into it.

i really love sit down, man
every song is gold to me, but idk

on the first one, a lot of them are hit n miss
im eagerly awaiting Relax 8)
Michael Jackson is only ok, but after listening to Heems on Womyn I have new hope. Womyn is too funny, in the back when Heems starts the whole mediocre part of the song (some women are bad and some are harmless) and then the hypeman (it's Kool A.D. there right?) says "what?" disapprovingly after each verse, always gets me.

Anyone looking forward to The Rapture's In The Grace of Your Love which is being released September 5th/6th?

1st Single: How Deep Is Your Love?

Really great track. I tried listening to their older work and found it different from the above and couldn't really get into it.
That's quite possibly the greatest song from 2011 for me. I can't get enough of it. I never listened to these guys before, but I'm really excited about the upcoming album.

A lot of people were talking about it, and I really didn't like it either. I thought I was the only one.