2015 International Challenge June Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinda sorta indirectly approved by TheMantyke here

The 2015 International Challenge June is another one of PGL's online competitions, this one bearing the VGC 2015 ruleset and awarding Championship Points to top players. Last International to award CP this year, iirc.

Registration is NOW CLOSED.
Competition runs June 25 to June 28. Battles are OVER.
Battles per Day: 10 (wat. Yes, they roll over if you don't get all 10 in one day)

Ruleset and Eligible Pokemon

Never done an international before? Here's how to sign up.

Masters

#1: MrScaryMuffin - 1706 (#70)
#2:
#3:

#-1: ProjectTitan313 - 1463 (#5261)

Juniors

#1: Demantoid - 1731 (#13)
#2: Ksh13 - 1617 (#126)
#3:

I'm taking notes during, and recording, every battle (assuming no D/C). If I fight anyone from here, your team / anything I learn WILL NOT be publicized. Will be unveiling my team after the tourney. Will write up a summary / something of that sort at competition's end.

Battle Spot Doubles makes good practice. May hax have mercy upon us all.

Titan's Team and observations

Charizard @ Charizardite-Y
Modest, 228 HP, 28 Def, 212 Sp. Atk, 4 Sp. Def, 36 Speed
Ability: Blaze → Drought

- Heat Wave
- Protect
- Fire Pledge
- Ancientpower

Tanks Garchomp Rock Slide, most T-bolts.
Outruns max Speed Adamant Bisharp/Breloom/Metaboss, speed creeps bulky Zapdos/Khan/Char-Y.
Outruns Scarf Timid Hydreigon with Tailwind.

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Bold, 252 HP, 132 Def, 4 Sp. Atk, 36 Sp. Def, 84 Speed
Ability: Chlorophyll → Thick Fat

- Grass Pledge
- Protect
- Leech Seed
- Sludge Bomb

Outruns Scarf Landog + creepers. Survives Jolly 252 MegaKhan's critical Double-Edge in Mega. Yes, I assume hax in my calcs. I've never seen a MegaKhan use Return/Double-Edge and not get a crit.

Swampert @ Life Orb
Modest, 188 HP, 4 Def, 236 Sp. Atk, 4 Sp. Def, 76 Speed.
Ability: Torrent

- Water Pledge
- Wide Guard
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Outruns +111 with Tailwind. Dodges 2HKO from Scarf Lando-T's EQ.
OHKO's: Garchomp, Heatran, Mega Mawile, Terrakion, Mega Manectric, Mega Mence, Landog, Talonflame.
2HKO's: Thundy, MegaGross, Hydreigon, Aegislash, Zapdos, Hydreigon.
LO helps secure some KO's that Expert Belt lacks, massively helps on neutral hits / switchins, and even helps activate Torrent (which has won games, Torrent+STAB+LO Water Pledge = pain). Makes Water + Grass Pledge much more useful too.

Togekiss @ Sitrus Berry
Calm, 252 HP, 52 Def, 4 Sp. Atk, 116 Sp. Def, 76 Speed
Ability: Serene Grace

- Air Slash
- Tailwind
- Follow Me
- Dazzling Gleam

Outruns Adamant Scarf Landog and +1 252+ Gyarados in Tailwind. Supporter.

Raichu @ Focus Sash
Timid, 4 HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed
Ability: Lightningrod

- Thunderbolt
- Encore
- Fake Out
- Nuzzle

Standard spread / set for supporting Charizard. Kills Gyarados, which shits on my team if you didn't notice.

Terrakion @ Lum Berry
Jolly, 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Speed
Ability: Justified

- Close Combat
- Quick Guard
- Protect
- Rock Slide

Very standard. Here to kill MegaKhan, Heatran, Charizard, Ttar, Bisharp, etc. in theory, at least. In practice, it's failed against and been killed by all of the above.

Now, I'd first like to comment: I only did 12 battles. I lost almost all of them, peaking at 1518 and finally bottoming at 1460 at best. Which is absolutely disgraceful for a team currently running 1676 on the ORAS Battle Spot Doubles ladder. Absolutely absurd levels of hax are to blame on this one - I lost one match to a Japanese trollteam of Minimize Chansey + Psych Up Mega Sableye and Psych Up Suicune. Lucky for me, I lack Taunt, Topsy-Turvy, Haze, and No Guard so I was quite fucked. The other loss, I was actually, and legitimately, outplayed. No debate or excuses on that one, he did very well.
The other 6-7 losses, was all criticals. If you think I'm joking or exaggerating, I recorded every battle.

In terms of teams, I wasn't surprised by any of them. 9 were Goodstuff, one was Japanese Chansey Troll, and one was a Ninetales + Exeggutor team similar to mine, but shittier. I lost, of course. His luck was better.
Oh, and the Japanese guy with the unstoppable Scarf Sleep Powder Vivillion + Mega Medicham lead. The Swords Dance Landog was a surprise but he didn't exactly need a +2 boost to sweep 3 sleeping pokemon and a dead Venusaur. Troll, yes, but legit.

Megas, I saw:
Gardevoir (2)
Char-Y (2)
Medicham (1)
Venusaur (1)
Sableye (1)
Khan (1)
Mawile (1)
Scizor (1)

Now, notice something: Ancientpower Char-Y slaughters every single one of these. Except Medicham, I was sleeping and lead badly. So, contrary to the last International, I ended up almost always using Charizard as my Mega. I mainly ran the Starter trio + Raichu/Kiss, depending on which was more useful. The Pledges were just as amazing as they are on BS Doubles, either firing off a high-speed OHKO (Char+Venu) or a surprisingly powerful, Speed-destroying Swamp (Venu+Swampy). Honestly, the three of them synergize so well that I very rarely regret bringing all three. Togekiss provided a bulky Tailwind when I needed it, and pretty much deleted Hydreigon as a threat entirely. Raichu, I was very skeptical of, but I'm being quite serious when I say "I haven't lost a single match on BS Dubz since I started using it". Fake Out, Encore, and lightningrod is amazing support for Char-Y.
Thundurus used to be a threat - but between Quick Guard, Lightningrod, and Swampy, it's literally a liability for my opponent. Terrakion... honestly, it's just there to kill Kangaskhan and Talonflame for Mega Venusaur and spends 95% of matches on the bench.

Swampy, Char-Y, and Raichu were stunning, Venusaur's support lets Swampy and Charizard pull some absolutely amazing shit. I 2HKO'd a Cresselia, in the Sun, with Swampy's Water Pledge. I outsped, and OHKO'd, a Scarf Landog, with no Tailwind/speed control at all, with Char-Y's Fire Pledge. Sea of Fire and Swamp's speed reduction saves my ass on a regular basis. Terrakion... I used in one match, and lemme tell ya, it failed. STAB Rock Slide and 129 Atk is nice and all, but when you can't flinch your foe it's not so hot. I guess it helps in Team Preview though, it baits Sylveon and looks like the main way to kill opposing Zard-Y so they never, ever see Ancientpower coming. Togekiss, does exactly as expected of it, no more, no less; dearly misses Aegislash as a partner but does enjoy Raichu's Lightningrod, Fake Out, and paralysis support. Aside form Terrakion I am pleased with my team - hax is not their fault. That said, I need to drop Nuzzle for Lucky Chant.

Honorable mentions:

- The guy with bulky Arcanine + Feint Mega Scizor, my final battle. He outplayed me, and that Arcanine was something I was very much weak to. Snarl on a bulky Fire mon really crippled the team, and Ancientpower Togekiss did a number to Char-Y. Only crit was irrelevent; a Snarl. Raichu, even at -3 Sp. Atk, was still a dick with Encore and Nuzzle. I must of been braindead this battle, as I did not bring Swampy or Terrakion despite his massive weakness to both.

- The guy with Latias. He was 1515, a mere 2 hours before tourney's end, when I beat him.
His team, I liked though: Mega Mawile / Latias / Landog / Togekiss / Milotic / Aegislash. Latias was amazing support for Mawile, Landog, and Aegislash, while the same 3 mons synergized well in return. Swampert tore him to pieces, since he brought Mawile + Togekiss as the lead with Landog and Latias in back. I got a critical Sludge Bomb on the Togekiss, which killed it on turn one after the Heat Wave chip. It was the only crit I got the entire tourny, lol.

- The guy running Char-Y + Venusaur + Pachirisu. The other 3 teammates were bad ideas (Malamar, Staraptor, and... something else along those lines) but the first three did give me a surprisingly tough battle despite Char-Y + Raichu's synergy. Respect where respect is due.

- My curse, for completely fucking over months of hard work, experience, and the first Saturday I've had off work in months. I didn't battle on Saturday because I spent the entire day without power. Even the most skilled of my opponents had a notably difficult time against my Pledge power, but none compared to the truly awe-inspiring, crushing defeat I suffered from this 3 month curse. It's not just Pokemon either, it bled into other hobbies and even daily life, which even auto-crit Mega Khan can't kill. idk what greater power is piss-drunk mad at me but damn.

Discuss!

Last edited:
So, looks like I'll start of the discussion then.
Kind of hyped for this one actually. Got a really fun team that I'm planning to bring, I'll make sure to post it later. Although I have to breed a Sylveon with HP Ground and EV train it before, so think I'm busy breeding 'til it starts since I have not begun breeding it (spoilers about my team). Luckily, us seniors get lumped together with juniors for these competitions, so I will probs play against quite a few noobs. That is judging by last time I entered one of these, half the people below 1600 had items on just 3-4 pokes, lol. Actually finished #42 in the February one (and like 3 of my losses were my sucky Internet), so hoping for top 50, maybe even higher than that. And indeed I hope that the mighty hax gods have mercy upon me, so I won't regret not running Lucky Chant. Could also ask a question to all the people who plan on participating, how good placement are you aiming for? As I earlier stated, I'm hoping for top 50, but I'm in seniors/juniors.

1600. If I hit 1600 I will be happy.
Team has been doing fantastic lately, after I tweaked it a bit. No point changing it before the tourney so I already have my team set to go. I'm at 1658 on BS Doubles, which is 100+ points higher than average for me.

I'm still strongly considering Lucky Chant though. The only reason I've been winning is because my opponents haven't gotten "lucky", as most of my battles typically result in me losing to 1) "He can't KO me, and if he can't KO me RIGHT NOW, he loses- and there's the crit he needed to win, yep" or 2) "Ah, silly me, I forgot Rock Slide cannot miss, and very much can cause 4 flinches straight" or 3) all the above; the battles that prove that matchup, EV spreads, and skill are completely irrelevant:

8N4W-WWWW-WW28-FQXC

So, looks like I'll start of the discussion then.
Kind of hyped for this one actually. Got a really fun team that I'm planning to bring, I'll make sure to post it later. Although I have to breed a Sylveon with HP Ground and EV train it before, so think I'm busy breeding 'til it starts since I have not begun breeding it (spoilers about my team). Luckily, us seniors get lumped together with juniors for these competitions, so I will probs play against quite a few noobs. That is judging by last time I entered one of these, half the people below 1600 had items on just 3-4 pokes, lol. Actually finished #42 in the February one (and like 3 of my losses were my sucky Internet), so hoping for top 50, maybe even higher than that. And indeed I hope that the mighty hax gods have mercy upon me, so I won't regret not running Lucky Chant. Could also ask a question to all the people who plan on participating, how good placement are you aiming for? As I earlier stated, I'm hoping for top 50, but I'm in seniors/juniors.
If you want a modest one lmk..I have spares of my hp ground eevee around
1600. If I hit 1600 I will be happy.
Team has been doing fantastic lately, after I tweaked it a bit. No point changing it before the tourney so I already have my team set to go. I'm at 1658 on BS Doubles, which is 100+ points higher than average for me.

I'm still strongly considering Lucky Chant though. The only reason I've been winning is because my opponents haven't gotten "lucky", as most of my battles typically result in me losing to 1) "He can't KO me, and if he can't KO me RIGHT NOW, he loses- and there's the crit he needed to win, yep" or 2) "Ah, silly me, I forgot Rock Slide cannot miss, and very much can cause 4 flinches straight" or 3) all the above; the battles that prove that matchup, EV spreads, and skill are completely irrelevant:

8N4W-WWWW-WW28-FQXC
The trick is to stop after 11 battles :p

So this one counts for cp right? Does that mean it doesn't include jap/kor again?

Interested to see how the meta has shifted now that we're getting into championship season. I haven't been able to play at all for the past few weeks since I've been in the process of moving, and will probably be bringing a totally untested team into the competition...so..that'll be fun

Demantoid

APMS Founder
is a Top Tiering Contributor
I am going to participate in the Junior/Senior division for this competition. This is my first time participating in one of these so I don't know how hard/easy it is but if what ksh 13 is true I hope to do pretty well. I am going to use the team I won the #smogonvgc tourney with so it is a pretty good team.
If you want a modest one lmk..I have spares of my hp ground eevee around

So this one counts for cp right? Does that mean it doesn't include jap/kor again?

Interested to see how the meta has shifted now that we're getting into championship season. I haven't been able to play at all for the past few weeks since I've been in the process of moving, and will probably be bringing a totally untested team into the competition...so..that'll be fun
flargananddingle it says it does award CP, and if you wouldn't mind can I have a HP Ground Eevee too.

Also look at this typo in the notes and regulations "Note: These hours are automatically determined based on the location you seted when you registered as a member." in the battle section for junior division.

Last edited:

That was the final battle of my giant loss streak that cost me 110+ ranking. I went from ~1595 to under 1500. Every battle, every loss, went just like that. Even the Kansas City Regionals, some guy flinched me 4 times straight with a Scarf Hydreigon's Dark Pulse to secure the win. I wish the hax would of stopped after 11 battles. It seems to be over now though, I went from 1480's to 1658 once the limitless crits and flinches stopped. Just hoping my curse relaxes for this tourney.

Dunno. If it excludes East Asia that'll significantly reduce Audino + Muk and PerishTrap type pollution at least.

Demantoid

APMS Founder
Will we get the usual 30 battles or 40 battles since there are 4 (more like 3.2) days in the competition? Also in the junior division should I be more worried about Breloom or Aegislash?

Joining this one will be tough for me, given that i have regionals the exact same weekend -_-. This might be the last one before Worlds, and one of the few chances for players that are currently missing the invite for a few CP and might make the road easier for those who need a pretty high place in Nationals to get their invite. Don't waste this chance guys! I wish the best of luck to all of you n_n

Will we get the usual 30 battles or 40 battles since there are 4 (more like 3.2) days in the competition? Also in the junior division should I be more worried about Breloom or Aegislash?
Aegislash is a bigger threat than Breloom, but I guess Breloom won't be in especially small amounts in the Junior division. It is easy to use and easy to spam with, so I think Juniors might like it. I don't really remember that much of what Pokemon I met last time in one of these, but to sum it up, have a way to beat Aegislash and a way to beat Spore spam and you are covered for both.

Demantoid

APMS Founder
Hey ProjectTitan313 I am already over 1600 going 9-1 the first day with the one loss being to a Rock Slide flinch. Only four of my matches were against real opponents though.
A couple of the were things I saw (they had to actually survive a turn to use a move so there would be more)
Slow Leftovers Boomburst Noivern, Blizzard Rhyperior (managed to do some work and get a freeze), and 3 Garchomps one of which was mega and decided to Stone Edge a Pokemon that 4x resisted rock.

Last edited:
I went 6-4 on the first day, because idiot me forgot to both Ability Capsule my Milotic into Competitive and put Protect on my Breloom. Didn't see anything abnormal, fairly cookie cutter teams with Landorus, Heatran, M-Kang, and the like.

Beat the only Trick Room team I saw after being down 4-1 with only Marowak left. Meh, this is the first competition I've participated in - obvious based on my rookie mistake. :/

Hey ProjectTitan313 I am already over 1600 going 9-1 the first day with the one loss being to a Rock Slide flinch. Only four of my matches were against real opponents though.
A couple of the were things I saw (they had to actually survive a turn to use a move so there would be more)
Slow Boomburst Noivern, Blizzard Rhyperior (managed to do some work and get a freeze), and 3 Garchomps one of which was mega and decided to Stone Edge a Pokemon that 4x resisted rock.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers. I work in retail, trust me, it's a very powerful force.
Noivern is adorable, shame Crobat shat on its niche after 2014.

4 battles. W, L, L, W. Some 1480 noob with a CB Poison Jab Haxorus and Auto-crit Specs Hydreigon was too much. Next match? Double Critical Hyper Voice Mega Gardevoir won him the game, in addition to an untouchable Brightpowder Espeon.
The 1540 Korean guy didn't get a critical, so he got demolished. I knew I'd regret not running Lucky Chant.

edit: W/L/L/W/W, his crit Heat Wave didn't matter. Finally got past 1502.
OP updated.

Last edited:
So, first day, record is 9-1. Lost to a freakin Machamp, but it was at least a proper opponent. Stuff I met includes Toxic Spikes Oran Berry Drapion, Dig Garchomp, Fly Charizard, and Alomomola (do I need say more?). The first to battles were against serious opponents, and tht was two of the best battles I've had in a while. Came back after a rough start in both, but Trick Room seals the deal most of the time. In terms of hax, in those two first battles I recieved a crit+par Thunderbolt and crit+burn Scald to the face, not anything big outside of that. Actually not met a single Lando-T, but plenty of Chomps. Should be interesting to play the reminder of the games later on.

Went 5-5. Bad result lol, but I don't care, at least I had fun and it was the first time I battled in these wi-fi tournaments (I usually just play Smogon OU)
Got my ass handed most of the times by Tailwind Suicune teams.

New goal: 1470. Minimize Chansey + Psych Up Mega Sabeleye / Suicune Japanese troll teams too strong. Surprisingly he only got 3 crits.
My curse is back. 4 wins, 8 losses. All to crits. I'm done. That's it. I'm done.

Last edited:
Today I went 6-4. Pretty decent for me, I think, considering I had no VGC experience until about a week ago when I started to prepare for this June International. I've faced like 1 Mega Charizard Yand like 5 teams with Suicune/MKanga/Lando-T that give me lots of trouble :/ oh and a Dark Void Smeargle too. Haven't been too badly punished by the hax gods outside of the random crits n flinches here and there. I kinda regret picking Ludicolo over Gastrodon. Overall, this has been a fun experience for me so far and my goal is to get over 1600 by the end of the 30 (or 40?) battles.

Last edited:
I'm currently sitting at 5-7 -_- my lack of practice with this team is really killer. All my wins have come against "standard" stuff, but I couldn't even tell you how many chandelures I've given flash fire boosts too. I'm fairly sure every japanese player I've faced has been using it along with mawile as the mega.I really need to find a place to fit landorus t onto my teams...

Oh and of like 12 rock slides, my zapdos has flinched to 9. A burned,intimidated, mixed life orb garchomp flinched me 3 times in a row this morning.

Went 5-5 today, sitting at 11-9 overall. Really, really hate that I forgot to make Milotic Competitive. My last four battles were against the same team (different people) of M-Kang, Scarf Lando, Rocky Helmet Amoongus, WP Aegislash, Lefties/Sitrus Rotom-W, Shuca Heatran. One swapped Heatran for Sitrus Thundurus. -_-

Went 5-5 today, sitting at 11-9 overall. Really, really hate that I forgot to make Milotic Competitive. My last four battles were against the same team (different people) of M-Kang, Scarf Lando, Rocky Helmet Amoongus, WP Aegislash, Lefties/Sitrus Rotom-W, Shuca Heatran. One swapped Heatran for Sitrus Thundurus. -_-
I also always forget about competitive -_-. I must say, that I too have found Shuca Berry Heatran to be everywhere nowadays.

So, gone 16-4 in total, 7-3 today. Started meeting some quality opponents, even a swedish guy who usually is 1850 on the regular ladder. Was awesome to play Norway vs Sweden, but unfortunately I lost to him. Met some crazy stuff today to, like a Sneasel, Hydro Pump Feraligatr, and more shit. Satisfied with my team though, which is a huge plus. Currently ~1650, aiming for 1700.

Demantoid

APMS Founder
I also always forget about competitive -_-. I must say, that I too have found Shuca Berry Heatran to be everywhere nowadays.

So, gone 16-4 in total, 7-3 today. Started meeting some quality opponents, even a swedish guy who usually is 1850 on the regular ladder. Was awesome to play Norway vs Sweden, but unfortunately I lost to him. Met some crazy stuff today to, like a Sneasel, Hydro Pump Feraligatr, and more shit. Satisfied with my team though, which is a huge plus. Currently ~1650, aiming for 1700.
I think he was saying he forgot to make his Milotic's ability competitive not that Milotic can have competitive.

I went 8-2 today losing to a full rain team of Politoed Manectric Toxicroak Ludicolo Kingdra and something else. The other one was an Amoonguss sporing me to death. I should have lost another one but the guy choked and forgot a resisted Pixilate Hyper Voice does more than a neutral Shadow Ball letting me live on 5 hp. My rating should be about 1680 right now.

Power was out all day, metro detroit power grid can't handle light rain and 15MPH gusts.
Curse is absolute full swing so I'm just going to sit out the rest to avoid my rating dropping below 1450. Assuming it's still above 1450.
I strongly regret not running Lucky Chant, it shall be fixed at tourney's end. Tragically, nothing with Prankster learns it so it's just a band-aid on a bullet wound.
Either that or a full Shell Armor / Battle Armor team.

So, I had the most f*cked up, wierd battle ever. I have no idea about how it is possible, and I suspect my opponent for hacking tbh. Please read, I would love to hear if this is hacking or not.

Let me just tell you what happend, and you can go see for yourself to confirm it. I lead of with Cresselia and Scrafty, both set for TR, and my opponent has Amoonguss and Salamence. I Fake Out his Amoonguss, and set Trick Room with Cresselia. He uses Hyper Vocie with Salamence, and before Cresselia makes a move, it says his Amoonguss flinched and couldn't move, which means his Amoonguss is faster than Cresselia, right? Because Salamence went before Amoonguss, it going for Rage Powder or anything with priority is impossible. So Amoonguss seems to be faster than Cresselia. However, when I have set the Trick Room, his Amoonguss comes on the next turn and Spores my Cresselia before it makes a move, and it is the fastest on the field (under TR). Then comes Scrafty, then Cresselia, and Salamence at the end, but it Protects first, although what Mence does is not important. My Scrafty dies to Rocky Helmet damage, and I send in my minimum Speed Amoonguss. His Amoonguss then goes before my Amoonguss, and since I have a minimum Speed Amoonguss, that means we speed tie, and his Amoonguss is very slow. How in the world did his Amoonguss go before Cresselia turn one? I do not see any way of how this is possible, except hacking from my opponents side. I have shown it to my brother, and he agrees that it seems impossible, so I am sure that I am not just completely blind. I have rewatched it over and over, and I do not understand what is the thing with his Amoonguss. Any input on how this is possible?

Battle Video: 8NTW-WWWW-WW2-C9WC

Edit: Nvm, I'm just stupid

Last edited:

Demantoid

APMS Founder
So, I had the most f*cked up, wierd battle ever. I have no idea about how it is possible, and I suspect my opponent for hacking tbh. Please read, I would love to hear if this is hacking or not.

Let me just tell you what happend, and you can go see for yourself to confirm it. I lead of with Cresselia and Scrafty, both set for TR, and my opponent has Amoonguss and Salamence. I Fake Out his Amoonguss, and set Trick Room with Cresselia. He uses Hyper Vocie with Salamence, and before Cresselia makes a move, it says his Amoonguss flinched and couldn't move, which means his Amoonguss is faster than Cresselia, right? Because Salamence went before Amoonguss, it going for Rage Powder or anything with priority is impossible. So Amoonguss seems to be faster than Cresselia. However, when I have set the Trick Room, his Amoonguss comes on the next turn and Spores my Cresselia before it makes a move, and it is the fastest on the field (under TR). Then comes Scrafty, then Cresselia, and Salamence at the end, but it Protects first, although what Mence does is not important. My Scrafty dies to Rocky Helmet damage, and I send in my minimum Speed Amoonguss. His Amoonguss then goes before my Amoonguss, and since I have a minimum Speed Amoonguss, that means we speed tie, and his Amoonguss is very slow. How in the world did his Amoonguss go before Cresselia turn one? I do not see any way of how this is possible, except hacking from my opponents side. I have shown it to my brother, and he agrees that it seems impossible, so I am sure that I am not just completely blind. I have rewatched it over and over, and I do not understand what is the thing with his Amoonguss. Any input on how this is possible?

Didn't you say you went for Trick Room first turn with Cresselia which has negative priority.

Yeah dude trick room is -6 priority I believe (maybe -5)

About my own experiences....I've found that my team is excellent vs sand but...thats about it lol.

I got nearly timer stalled by a round team leading sharpedo sylveon. Once the sharpedo was down to sash he just spammed destiny bond. Ended up comin down to a 1v1 my mega mawile vs his non mega sleep powddr venusaur, and because I was doing more damage than him, he took the max time every turn till there was 2 mins left....then won on a giga drain crit -_-

Demantoid

APMS Founder
I ended 25-5 with a rating probably around 1730-45 depending if one of the opponent's dc's counted as a win. The Hax gods were kind to me and didn't put outrageous amounts of hax in any of my battles for or against me. I use all my bad luck in the Battle Maison so it doesn't matter.

I will probably put most of my team (one of their ev spread and item is a secret) in the sample teams thread.

ProjectTitan313 the easiest Lucky Chant user to put on your sun team (assuming you still use it) would be Cherrim. Flower Gift would also stop crit Thunderbolts from killing Charizard before you use it (unless crits ignore Flower Gift boosts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)