It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
Battle Spot Leader
Hello! BSSC 2018 is nearing the end as we are already into the Invitational, and I wanted to hear some feedback from you guys about this year's circuit so that we can create an even better circuit next year! Here are some possible talking points that can be discussed.
- Cartridge Ladder qualification system
- It goes without saying that the number of people participating in the cartridge ladder race was terribly low (not blaming anyone, I didn't participate either)
- Is this worth keeping next year or should qualifications be purely based on our tournament performance?
- The highest level of play that this format offers is most certainly in the cartridge ladder, so will it affect us if we remove it?
- Tournament types
- What are your thoughts on single elimination? Should we implement double elimination or maybe even swiss?
- Should we have a bo3 teamlock tournament?
- What are your thoughts in involving past gens in the tournament circuit?
- Point structure
- What do you think we should do to improve the point structure?
- What can be improved with the Invitational qualification system?
- What do you think we can do to welcome more new players into the circuit? (most important)