DOU 2018 Doubles Invitational [Won by nvakna]

The greatest Math 54 GSI to ever exist, Sasha, has stated that nvakna will win the invitationals.

Our omnipotent Sasha can never be wrong; therefore you must win nvakna

Last edited:
2 of the most underrated doubles players. Nvakna doesn’t enter in every tour but almost always pulls results when he enters while Croven has shown remarkable consistency for years now but has never been able to finish the deal. This will be close but I will have to go with Nvakna to win it. Very cool final matchup btw.

Last edited:

Croven

certified genius
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lost in a series leaving me w a lot of regret, this was the closest i'd ever come to winning something, let alone something that awards a ribbon, and to go out like that is a bit depressing ngl. hindsight is always 20/20 but yeah i didnt perform my best in that g3. 2019 ribbon is mine tho this is just the start hoes

would like to give shoutouts to Nido-Rus for helping me build the venu team i used early on, AuraRayquaza and Yoda2798 for tests and general thoughts, and of course as everyone knows massive fucking shoutout to qsns for literally being the only reason i got this far. every single one of my teams (aside from venu) was built by him and they were phenomenal, sorry i couldn't make it to the end bud, this one's on me.

gonna carry this finals with me to the new season and win the next ribbon instead yeet! congratulations to nvakna, grats on ur ribbon dude. participate in more tours dweeb. thank you to everyone who supported me, and see yall in a couple weeks in SPL

edit: lmao also shoutout aray again for being the only person to know and tell me that photon geyser ignores abilities, u a real one

Last edited:

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Happy to see an old friend and my former protege play vs each other in the finals.

I legit never would have guessed the dude I met at a college pokemon tournament, using Mega Banette and Chatot in an OU tour, would win the entire DOU circuit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)