LC 2018 Little Cup Championships [Won by Osh]

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Last edited by a moderator:
I sent OP a message both on smogon and on discord to try to schedule. He responded on discord, we agreed to play Wednesday at night. I was watching a movie and was waiting for him to contact me but he never came online on discord but I can't fault him as I didn't attempt to contact him either.

I messaged him the next morning on discord to reschedule but have not received a response there, and I sent a message yesterday on smogon but have likewise received no response. I really would like to get this done so I'd like an extension in the hope that he will come on tomorrow or Monday, but I don't have a concrete time for you on account of my difficulties contacting him.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
At the request of several players, the deadline for the current round (and so all future rounds) will be moved to Sunday. Decisions will be made tomorrow, Sunday December 16th.

The bracket is currently updated so if you want to play ahead of schedule then by all means go for it. Next round (Round 3) will be losers only.

i guess i'll do predictions??? johns

dcae vs Plas - dcae's a very solid player although he can't set momentum very well and is prone to throwing endgames. however, he's got more big stage experience than plas (who's getting there and a solid player for sure, i've seen him become better firsthand), and I feel like although this is pretty even, you'd have to give the edge to dcae.

Serene Grace vs OP - although OP's likely to bring shit that even cheeseman triple webs user levi wouldn't fathom of bringing to a tournament (and that's saying a lot), I feel like if he increases the small motivation that's been making him climb up in these playoffs, he's simply the better player.

Fille vs Megazard - three words are sufficient here: rocky helmet onix.

Toadow vs Osh - he actually told me after our series he was super motivated, and I feel like if toadow becomes better at setting tempo he'll probably improve as a player. Osh has had a pretty great year but he lost to plas (???) and almost lost to levi (bringing dcae webs thrice). pretty unacceptable if you ask me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)