LC 2018 Little Cup Championships [Won by Osh]

me and my friend kingler12345 would like an extension please, we were going to play today but unfortunate situations completely out of our control have transpired and we are no longer able to

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
By all rights this extension should be denied. If this was not winners finals, it would be denied. It should not take over two weeks to play a set. You are both aware of how monumentally unhappy I am with how you two have "scheduled".

Extension between Shrug and ggggd is granted until Tuesday January 15th, 11:59 PM EST.

Round 7
Bracket

Osh vs (Loser of Shrug vs ggggd)

Deadline: Sunday January 20th, 11:59 PM EST

Last edited:

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Grand Finals

Osh vs Shrug

At long last, the 2018 LC Circuit comes to an end. Osh comes from the Losers bracket of the playoffs, but coming from Losers certainly didn't stop him from winning the Summer Seasonal. He's had a tough road to get to grand finals, playing in every single round of playoffs, but he's certainly hungry for the win. Shrug has dominated during playoffs with 0 losses in every set after Round 1, and he's ready to prove that was no fluke here.

Shrug must win a single set or Osh must win two sets in order to be declared the 2018 LC Circuit winner and be awarded a ribbon. Good luck to both players!​

Scottie

formerly Osh
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
won the second set vs shrug, ggs man
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7lc-857733428https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7lc-857738903
I'll post my shoutouts and feelings later bcuz im too flustered to think rn oh yeah yeah

e: First off congrats to shrug for the amazing run. I hope to compete with you further down the line for lcpl and perhaps snake too :eyes:

feels fantastic to have something to display on the profile after the work I have been putting into to lower tiers these last few months and im glad I could redeem my NU circuit finals vs pohjoat :]

after losing round 1, I thought I was out and I had to be informed by cute user Fille to let me know that I still had a shot. I was pretty pumped in the moment to realise that there was a losers bracket but going all the way seemed like a immensely hard task and I was kinda done with LC at that point BUT I was able to make some very fun teams for the first few rounds of losers bracket (magikarp 100% winrate) and my interest in the tier came back slowly but surely. Hell for my round 2 games vs levi, we hadn't scheduled at all until like a few hours before deadline, so thanks Corporal Levi for not letting that go to a coinflip :blobsweat:

SANJAY oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, we did it boss

Jox Fille For being fucking awesome people

thanks a bunch everyone, cya around ;D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)