NU 2018 NeverUsed Circuit Playoffs - Finals [Won by Pohjis]

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
i hate that i end up making these kind of posts sometimes but i really feel it's necessary for this 1. i won vs RW, a friend who i respect through dumb luck after my lack of prep/laziness/getting outplayed too. this is a ribbon i actually want so idk why i didn't take more time but it's insulting to beat rw this way. sorry buddy i'll try making up for it later in the tour. ggs

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7nu-411382
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7nu-411384
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7nu-411387

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Round 2

16. Finchinator vs 9. Osh
2. Pohjis vs 10. FLCL
Winner of (3. Cdumas vs 14. HANTSUKI) vs 11. LAX
Winner of (4. Eternally vs 13. Plas) vs 5. Teddeh

New Round is up, will make the new visual and update the OP as soon as the extended games are done. Both extensions have 24 hours to finish their games, and there will be no more extensions after this round.
EXTENSION DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 3RD AT MIDNIGHT EST
ROUND 2 DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 9TH AT MIDNIGHT EST

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Sadly plas has not responded to Eternally's scheduling attempts after having some computer issues, and as such I have no other option other than granting Eternally the activity win. Hopefully this is the last time I have to do this during the rest of this tour, and lets finish of the year strong.

ROUND 2

16. Finchinator vs 9. Osh
2. Pohjis vs 10. FLCL
14. HANTSUKI vs 11. LAX
4. Eternally vs 5. Teddeh
ROUND 2 DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 9TH AT MIDNIGHT EST

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Yea, lost in 3, ggs.

Think I actually played pretty well this set for once, so at least that's a relief. G1 was a really gg, kinda similar to that of g1 in my set vs Kush tbh. G2 he decided to bring Groundless stall with a Marill, so needless to say that was pretty easy for me. G3 my Xatu got crit when I had a pretty easy path to getting it recovered up thanks to Spin Dhelmise vs Toxic Lix MU, but instead the game pretty much spiraled out of control into a kill-for-kill Passimian MU and he had another mon left at the end, so yea. Really sad that there are no more NU tournaments for me to play because I don't get a chance to play this in side tournaments, let alone SPL/Snake, because of all the other tiers. I've had a ton of fun playing and building in the metagame this year and I hope to make more appearances moving forward. Hopefully this hell weekend will end soon btw because I'm on the verge of looking for the bleach :psygrump:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)