It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
2020 BSS Tournament Circuit(standings spreadsheet and banner coming soon)
In 2020, the BSS circuit continues as we shift our focus over to the new generation. The circuit will consist of 4 tournaments, and will end with an Invitational that consists of the top 12 performing players in the circuit. The 2020 Invitational Champion gets a golden ribbon
- Janurary 6: Battle Stadium Singles Open II
- Double Elimination best-of-three tournament playing standard Gen 8 BSS
- Loser's finals, winner's finals, and grand finals will be best-of-five
- April 27: Battle Stadium Singles Classic III
- Double Elimination best-of-three tournament playing standard Gen 5, 6, 7 BSS
- June 29: Battle Stadium Singles Ladder Tournament III
- Qualifying stage with 4 Cycles, each a week long, where top 4 players on the PS ladder qualifies for the playoffs
- Playoffs is 16-man best-of-three single elimination
- August 10: Battle Stadium Singles Masters II
- Double Elimination best-of-three tournament playing teamlocked Gen 8 BSS
- November 16: Battle Stadium Singles Invitational 2020
- Single Elimination, best-of-five tournament playing standard Gen 8 BSS
- Player rankings will be determined using CP (Circuit Points). The top 12 players with CP will qualify for the Invitational, with the top 4 getting a round 1 bye.
- The circuit has a BFL (Best Finish Limit) of 3. Therefore, only your top 3 performances will count towards your ranking. In other words, having one bad tournament does not negatively impact you directly.
- Point structure:
- Players will earn the amount of CP equivalent to the last round that they won in before getting eliminated, not including activity wins. A loss in the Winner's Bracket will count as a win in the Loser's bracket for that round. For example, if you lose in Round 6 in Winner's Bracket, and lose in Round 7 of Loser's Bracket, you will get 6CP and not 5CP.
- Winning the finals of a tournament will earn you 1 extra CP. For example, if you win a tournament that spans 11 rounds, you will earn 12 CP.
- Ladder Tournament qualifiers will earn 4 CP, and 2 CP per win in playoffs. Finals bonus does not apply in Ladder Tournaments.
OTHER MAJOR TOURNAMENTS
- March 9: Battle Stadium Premier League V
- Community-wide team tournament where managers draft players, featuring past gens and doubles.
HALL OF FAME
Battle Stadium Singles Open II Champion: LightScreener
Battle Stadium Singles Classic III Champion: cant say
Battle Stadium Singles Ladder Tournament III Champion: marilli
Battle Stadium Singles II Masters Champion: marilli
2020 Battle Stadium Singles Invitational Champion: marilli
Battle Spot Singles Open Champion: zaaya
Season 14 PGL Ladder Leader: greilmercenary9
Battle Spot Singles Ladder Tournament II Champion: Puff Killa
Season 15 PGL Ladder Leader: greilmercenary9
Battle Spot Singles Classic II Champion: DragonWhale
Season 16 PGL Ladder Leader: marilli
Battle Spot Singles Masters Champion: chemcoop
Season 17 PGL Ladder Leader: greilmercenary9
2019 Battle Spot Singles Invitational Champion: chemcoop
Battle Spot Singles Winter Seasonal Champion: chemcoop
Season 8 PGL Ladder Leader: chemcoop
Battle Spot Singles Ladder Tournament Champion: greilmercenary9
Season 9 PGL Ladder Leader: greilmercenary9
Battle Spot Singles Classic Champion: Jhon
Season 10 PGL Ladder Leader: greilmercenary9
Season 11 PGL Ladder Leader: greilmercenary9
Battle Spot Singles Fall Seasonal Champion: Puff Killa
Season 12 PGL Ladder Leader: greilmercenary9
2018 Battle Spot Singles Invitational Champion: greilmercenary9
Season 2 Cartridge Tournament Champion: Jmal98
Season 2 PS Tournament Champion: Natalie.
Season 3 Cartridge Tournament Champion: Natalie.
Season 3 PS Tournament Champion: chemcoop
Season 4 Cartridge Tournament Champion: Doobzi
Season 4 PS Tournament Champion: chemcoop
Season 5 Cartridge Tournament Champion: chemcoop
Season 5 PS Tournament Champion: Jhon
Season 6 Cartridge Tournament Champion: Psynergy
Season 6 PS Tournament Champion: Megazard
2017 Battle Spot Singles Invitational Champion: Jmal98