Hello everyone, the OM tournament circuit will return in 2021! OM players will have a chance to prove that they are the best by competing in a series of tournaments throughout the year and earning points. At the end of the year, there will be a seeded playoffs consisting of the top 16 players with the most points. The winner of the playoffs will be crowned the overall best OM player of the year and have the ribbon above added to their postbit. The ribbon will last for a year until it is greyed out and permanently affixed to your postbit.
OTHER METAS OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE - 2021
- NFE Open - January 3
- Mix and Mega Open - January 10
- Balanced Hackmons Open - January 17
- Almost Any Ability Open - January 24
- STABmons Open - January 31
- Grand Slam Playoffs (Top 8) - March
- NFE Seasonal - April 4
- Mix and Mega Seasonal - May 2
- Premier League - May 14
- Balanced Hackmons Seasonal - June 6
- Almost Any Ability Seasonal - July 4
- STABmons Seasonal - August 1
- Spotlight League - August 20
- OM Swiss - September 26
- World Cup - October 22
- Championship Playoffs (Top 16) - December 5
Single elimination tours (Opens) will use this for scoring, and double elimination tours (Seasonals) will use this. Grand Slam Playoffs receive the standard points (i.e. 500 for 1st, 375 for 2nd, 250 for 4th). OM Swiss will use the same scoring method as the Opens. Team tournaments (Premier League, Snake Draft, World Cup) are not subject to circuit points. Championship Playoffs will be a seeded single elimination tournament featuring a best of three.
All tournaments with points on the line will take place in the Circuit subforum. Signups, updates, and standings will be announced in this thread. Best of luck to everybody!
Last edited by a moderator: