SM OU 2100+ Double-Z Blitz Balanced

After 9-month’s teambuilding process,the Schutzstaffel Speziell Motorisiert AbteilungV (Ausf.B/D/E/J) ended the work and became the final teams(4 teams in pack) of the Combat Team Series.Actually this team isn’t came from the game itself,the inspiration mainly came from a game named “Hearts of Iron IV”,so the pkm in these teams are named WWII names.
TEAM BUILDING PROCESS
When I was finding a pkm that is able to hold up the whole tatic called “Blitz”,I finally got Pinsir-Mega out to be the core of the team.

无标题.jpg

Messers. Bf 109 (Pinsir-Mega) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Earthquake
Pinsir-Mega is a powerful Physical Wallbreaker in Gen6 and Gen7,it can cause a lot damage when there isn’t a wall like Skarmory or Zapdos.And in addition,it has enough armor to help to use Swords Dance successfully and can be switched-in when it is necessary.
And in order to fill up the attack line,I watched the other SM OU(Thundurus-Therian has been in this team since Nov. 12,2017) battles.When I saw a Life-Orb Thundurus compeletely destroyed the other side,I decided to add Thundy in this series.
fff.jpg

Junkers Ju 87 (Thundurus-Therian) @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice](Ausf.B/D/J)/Sludge Bomb(Ausf.E)
The reason why Thundurus-Therian can stand on the battlefield is his Ability and Speed.In Gen7,there cames more Ele-type Supporters like Tapu-koko.And it’s also a problem to deal with Zap. and other Ele-type pkms.

As you can see,Tapu-Koko’s usage ranked NO.4 in USM OU in 1825pts,and Zapdos ranked NO.11,Thundurus can check-in when it’s necessary to immune the foe’s Tapu Koko’s Volt Switch or other Ele-type Moves.It has speciall effect to Zapdos because Zapdos has lowered SpA and Thundy can use Nasty Plot to reach the standard of “Blitz”.
These two pkms have three thing in common:
They’re both 330+ spe,which is faster than 328 beings;
They’re both weak to Stealth Rock;
They can both breakthrough when there isn’t a pkm the foe can check-in.
Here cames the new tatic called “Blitz Balanced”,which means you’re both able to breakthrough when the game is in your control and hold the line when the foe attacks you and find a chance to counter-attack.
To build up our Defense line,we may use some Bulky pkms.But there’s some requirements:
At least one of the three points following has to be met:
The pkm is able to learn the moves that is able to get whole team recovered;
The pkm has muti-type immunity;
The pkm has bulky Defense and Special Defense.
To meet these basical requirements,we finally built up a Denfense line with Magearna,Maroak-Alola and Alomoma.These three pkms are able to accomplish the missions like check-in,team recovering,counter-attacking,snipering and Toxic Supporting.
awf.jpg

Brandenburg Tze (Marowak-Alola) @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 248 HP / 92 Atk / 72 Def / 96 SpD(Ausf.B/D/E) EVs: 204 HP / 192 Def / 112 SpD(Ausf.J)
Impish Nature
- Shadow Bone
- Focus Punch(Ausf.B/D/E)/Low Kick(Ausf.J)
- Bonemerang(Ausf.B/D)/Fire Punch(Ausf.E/J)
- Toxic
Maroak-Alola provides further Ele-immunity and Snip Fire.It can destroy the target like Tyranitor and Chansey.What’s more important,Maroak helps a lot when stall-breaking because it has Toxic and huge fire power.
mag.jpg

PzkpfwVI Ausf. E (Magearna) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 40 HP / 216 Def / 248 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Flash Cannon
- Energy Ball(Ausf.D)/Hidden Power Ground(Ausf.B/E)/Hidden Power Fire(Ausf.J)
- Volt Switch
In order to rise the chance to get Heatran down,we let Magearna learn HP Ground,that is to say Magearna can 3ko HP-SpD Heatran and 2ko HP-Spe ones.
alo.jpg

Sdkfz.251/8 (Alomomola) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 132 HP / 124 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Protect
- Wish
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
Alomoma is the HQ of the Defense line,it can stand tons of damage and is able to provide emergent recovery to the other members.The only problem is the foe may switch to Heatran or Mawile,which will be very dangerous to this team.
When it happened to deal with the spikes,the problem finally cames,there’s 3-Stealth Rock weakness in the team up to now,so it’s a arduous task to clean them off.
Till April 21th,2018,the Defoger in this team is still Tapu Fini,but there’s a lot of problems as QY_CS said to me:“Tapu Fini can hardly get the rocks off because the foe can do a rapid respond,what if the foe switched out Kartana?You’re not able to Defog and if the foe used Swords Dance,your line would be breakthrough.”
At first I’m not sensitive to this,just replaced Thundurus-Therian to Thundurus to deal with 348Spe Kartana and 344Spe Blaceplahon,but actually this worsen the situation,With out a Volt-Absorb Thundurus-Therian,I’m not able to prevent the foe from switching.
Finally in May 2018,I found Tornadus-Therain,it can provide some fire support and has armor to be the Defoger.
tor.jpg

Heinkel 177 A-3SF (Tornadus-Therian) @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 108 HP / 24 Def / 168 SpA / 208 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Defog
I tried Life-Orb,Leftovers,FlyiniumZ on him in a row,and finally I made a crazy decision——Double-Z System.Thundurus-Therain’s FightiniumZ can help to do the Wallbreaking mission and Tornadus-Therian’s FlyiniumZ is often used for defensing,such as getting Blaceplahon or other Wallbreakers down.
Pokepaste for SSMA “V” Standard: https://pokepast.es/6f556b71c69bdcbe
REPLAYS:
The Reversal! VS illuzionist ghost: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-767731548
Panzerfaust!VS sw is cool: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-766799007
The Final Combat! VS LT51NP trickmilas: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-780726284
Hold the line and pay back!Vs union boss: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-760355733
Thundurus Blitz Vs LT52EK Abyssal: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-784710840
Thundurus Assault Vs LT52EK OiseauBleu: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-784302042

That’s all for these Double-Z Blitz teams,if you have any questions or suggestions,you can reply to this post.And I’m going to thank all who helped me in this process,because I’m going to leave the game for 2 years.Let’s make a pact to meet two years later!
——Hans Aug 20,2018 Beijing Time
Added photos:
2013.jpg
2103.jpg

Interesting team, could you tell me why this ev spread in magearna marowak and tt?
We lowered the Evs on Magearna's HP and risen those on Def and SpD,that's mainly because the supply from Alomoma is only 252HP per Wish. One of the Maroak-Alola's mission is to check-in when the foe switches in Heatran to trap Alomoma,we gived Maro some SpD to reduce the damage from Magma Storm,and the Atk spread is designed for 2ko Sableye-Mega

Interesting team, could you tell me why this ev spread in magearna marowak and tt?
As for Tornados-Therian,the evs spread is designed for accomplish the Defog mission,this kind of Torn. is able to stand the damage from Focus Sash Grenijia and has more chance to stand Scarf Lando's Stone Edge

A small change, I've gone against this team a bunch and I fucking hated it. Anyways, I would recommend HP (Flying) over hp ice. You still hit the same things you need to ridiculously hard, but at the same time you hit things like Venusaur-Mega, which happens to be quite difficult to switch into for your team, as well as the opposing marowak ;)

A small change, I've gone against this team a bunch and I fucking hated it. Anyways, I would recommend HP (Flying) over hp ice. You still hit the same things you need to ridiculously hard, but at the same time you hit things like Venusaur-Mega, which happens to be quite difficult to switch into for your team, as well as the opposing marowak ;)
Well,we did think about how to deal with Venusaur-Mega before,so as u can see we replaced HP Ice to Sludge Bomb in Ausf.E.I have ever used Dark Pluse to deal with Maro-A but I can hardly see him on the ladder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)