NOC 2d3 Mafia - Postgame (Mafia Win)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Hi Litt and realiti, welcome to the game.

I might fall asleep at any moment it's exciting!!

Vote Haruno I'm more confident with this option as a D1 lynch

Fundamentally dislike Tommy subbing out, Hal makes sense bc he didn't actually sign up to the game whereas Tommy subbing out without reasoning is icky. Luckily thread is of a length that Litt and realiti can catch up on.

LittEleven

A wanderer above the sea of fog
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't get what this has to do with lying in thread...
are tommy's reads in-thread his real reads?
also yes i didn't write that wallpost to have literally the least important part of it nitpicked for wording, if you think that only scum can make the post feel free to vote me <3

feel free to live up to your rep of doing your job of helping town otherwise

and hf with the mental gymnastics

ReadsList (1 / 2)

Panic Station: null-scum
Panic Station seems to be putting a lot of effort into trying to gather reads. His overall progression seems to be trying to get the game moving due to the lack of content. Their sense of urgency is fairly remarkable. However, I am a bit suspicious of their behavior. There is just something in the back of my head that doesn't want me to trust this slot because I do think that he could be trying to Slam Dunk Town as Scum. I haven't dissected him enough to find any evidence so I would Gamble and say they are scum for now.

Celever: null-town
Celever at started seemed to be playing very loosely, Their Interaction with Laurel seem very un-intentful and lousy. Though After a Good Nap I suppose, Their progression are getting better. I would say they made a 180 and now they are calling out more stuff. Its likely because there is more content though. The Way I see it is that Celever went from “meh” to retaliation mode to a certain extent. Their Readlist is something that is a bit unanticipated which makes me think they are prob town with no “scum motivated maneuvering” involved.

(If I say Clever instead of Celever, blame auto Grammarly)
Haruno: null-scum
Haruno, I think their Entrance was pretty townie. Looking at their overall progression, I'm not sure what to think since it seems with the low amount of posts they seem to lack resolve. They mention Earlier that they were here to carry but, didn't mention they were here to carry town. So, Maybe This Slot will end up carrying Mafia goons. :blobshrug:

Duskfall: null-town
Duskfall seems to have a balanced slot when it comes to passiveness and aggression. I don't see anything that would support them having any suspiciousness at the moment.
Apracity: null-scum
Apracity seemed very careless as if they were thrown into a game. There is Evidence that puts apricity in a suspicious category but, I rather not takes it to that degree. Let's see what the new Sub does I suppose.

Taking a Break Will to finish Another time. I'll still be around though

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
are tommy's reads in-thread his real reads?
also yes i didn't write that wallpost to have literally the least important part of it nitpicked for wording, if you think that only scum can make the post feel free to vote me <3

feel free to live up to your rep of doing your job of helping town otherwise

and hf with the mental gymnastics
I disagree about Dusk lying about reads if he's town... can't say I can draw any conclusion from you though.

i was gonna vote bgb but the pictures in his reads list are so funny LOL

will not vote laurel/litt/blazade, be back later
I have similar gut reservations about Celever but I'm getting an overwhelming town vibe from them.
can u explain. must clarify that i am not tunneling him but i am just curious on how u are getting an "overwhelming" town vibe.
Panic - OK having actually backlogged the thread Panic has seemed v unconfrontational and standoffish. The only person he's really pressured so far has been the low hanging Gummy and that wasn't in response to anything it was just to get him to post in the first place. A lot of posts have flown by that Caff has responded to and he's kinda just brushed off, and earlier on he was sorta livetweeting his solving process in order to get brownie points for it. His vibes were strong but don't stack up so well in a backlog IMO. The lack of conclusions actually feel somewhat unsolvy and kinda reminds me of Eli in Bigvivor tbh
PS not a strong read for me but I have read past games with him in it and he is just kinda like this. tryharding and reading past games kinda makes me want to disregard him as a vote d1 tho.
there are only two good reasons for a townie to lie. otherwise town lies = town dies.
disagree

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
ReadsList (1 / 2)

Panic Station: null-scum
Panic Station seems to be putting a lot of effort into trying to gather reads. His overall progression seems to be trying to get the game moving due to the lack of content. Their sense of urgency is fairly remarkable. However, I am a bit suspicious of their behavior. There is just something in the back of my head that doesn't want me to trust this slot because I do think that he could be trying to Slam Dunk Town as Scum. I haven't dissected him enough to find any evidence so I would Gamble and say they are scum for now.

Celever: null-town
Celever at started seemed to be playing very loosely, Their Interaction with Laurel seem very un-intentful and lousy. Though After a Good Nap I suppose, Their progression are getting better. I would say they made a 180 and now they are calling out more stuff. Its likely because there is more content though. The Way I see it is that Celever went from “meh” to retaliation mode to a certain extent. Their Readlist is something that is a bit unanticipated which makes me think they are prob town with no “scum motivated maneuvering” involved.

(If I say Clever instead of Celever, blame auto Grammarly)
Haruno: null-scum
Haruno, I think their Entrance was pretty townie. Looking at their overall progression, I'm not sure what to think since it seems with the low amount of posts they seem to lack resolve. They mention Earlier that they were here to carry but, didn't mention they were here to carry town. So, Maybe This Slot will end up carrying Mafia goons. :blobshrug:

Duskfall: null-town
Duskfall seems to have a balanced slot when it comes to passiveness and aggression. I don't see anything that would support them having any suspiciousness at the moment.
Apracity: null-scum
Apracity seemed very careless as if they were thrown into a game. There is Evidence that puts apricity in a suspicious category but, I rather not takes it to that degree. Let's see what the new Sub does I suppose.

Taking a Break Will to finish Another time. I'll still be around though
I really don't like the latter half of this list, I'm not sure these are even reads at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)