NOC 2d3 Mafia - Postgame (Mafia Win)

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Caffeine I've been townreading panic. What about your meta read is giving you a bad vibe?
I originally started feeling uneasy when Celever pointed out PS's content had been withering away. I checked the iso and sure enough that was the case, I say as much in my the mood post.
Having looked at PS's day 1 here and PS's day 1 in Matrix6, his most recent previous scum game (and most recent previous game), he's posted some of the exact same lines.

I originally started feeling uneasy when Celever pointed out PS's content had been withering away. I checked the iso and sure enough that was the case, I say as much in my the mood post.
Having looked at PS's day 1 here and PS's day 1 in Matrix6, his most recent previous scum game (and most recent previous game), he's posted some of the exact same lines.
Generally, I think I can read you and point to mod meta as an example becuase I got to see how you play without having to go through the trouble of guessing alignment.

Specifically in regards to this game, I think you're Town because I saw you try to trap someone in Bigvivor and my brain went

Yeah i semi remember that much, just wondering if there was more to it.

I think Haruno Laurel and BGB are all bad wagons so this situation is a bit tough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)