NOC 2d3 Mafia - Postgame (Mafia Win)

Alright so I'm sorry for being dumb, great job caff. If that was a bus it was frankly the best one of all time and I ain't touching that shit.

7 alive, Caff and BGB excluded puts us at Litt, Celever, realiti, Laurel. Really not seeing how we lose this one since we get 3 lynches, but we're not getting nightkill info anymore essentially.

I am actually still getting some work done and my sleep schedule is messed up but this thread isn't actually terrible to reread so I'll get to that in the morning. Outside of Celever and realiti being the only ones with accountability for voting I don't expect to get much.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Incredibly low effort "PS said the exact same shit last game" reads indicate that it's Celever or Laurel.

Matrix 6 (Scumbuddy was Former):
Caff Town - host meta
Tommy Town - kicked off the game with a pro-Town strat
OM Townlean -
Former Townlean - 437 does a little boxing in of its own and I like that

Whydon null - he exists :sparkleshrug:
Thunder null - I'm waiting to hear back from him on my meta because this isn't the first time this has bothered me

M24 scumlean - When he gave a take, he did so easily. When it came under scrutiny, he became self conscious about it.
Schiavetto scumlean - 5 posts between being agreeing with a scumread on Tommy and being null on him.
2d3 (Current Game):
Now it looks like

Town: Caffbo
Townlean: Celever, Laurel
Nulls: Haruno, Blazade
Null bordering scummy: Gummy

Needs content: Litt, U-Turn

Could vote Gummy. I keep mulling over his readslist.

Incredibly low effort "PS said the exact same shit last game" reads indicate that it's Celever or Laurel.

Matrix 6 (Scumbuddy was Former):

2d3 (Current Game):
Can't sleep. Caff do you think PS is more likely to defend a scumbuddy for not much reason (his response to Hal voting Tommy), take the other side of that fight just to stage a pointless clash to distance (with Hal), set up some kind of derpclear in the scum chat only to validate in thread (Laurel), or mention not as much in comparison to his other pushes (Celever)?

I personally lean Celever, but I'm gonna take another crack at sleeping

CaffeineBoost

Can't sleep. Caff do you think PS is more likely to defend a scumbuddy for not much reason (his response to Hal voting Tommy), take the other side of that fight just to stage a pointless clash to distance (with Hal), set up some kind of derpclear in the scum chat only to validate in thread (Laurel), or mention not as much in comparison to his other pushes (Celever)?

I personally lean Celever, but I'm gonna take another crack at sleeping
I really don't know atm. I'm kinda in the same situation as you when it comes to sleep.

Celever

i am town
Wow no one posted overnight and all of the content seems to be... shading me fsr? I literally was the first to sr Panic he was in the towncore before me, reread D1

Sorry for not being around at deadline but don't tinfoil ourselves out of a probwin by going Litt -> Laurel -> if neither of them are scum then we panic and tinfoil lol

Panic Station

Who are your top two sus reads? I assume me and who else
I don't have enough posts from U-Turn and Litt, so I'm waiting on that before reexamining slots.
What are people's thoughts on this? This Event happen right before they were voted off. Do you think there could any correlation between realiti (Apricity sub) / LittEleven(Duskfall sub)?

Celever

i am town
What are people's thoughts on this? This Event happen right before they were voted off. Do you think there could any correlation between realiti (Apricity sub) / LittEleven(Duskfall sub)?
On the one hand I think Panic was taking a relatively easy option by trying to put sus on Hal and Tommy since they're two big name players that he's played with before, but on the other it could certainly be a subtle bus that didn't go anywhere. He never really pushed it as a legitimate option and refused to give any real reads outside of it.

CaffeineBoost

Hopefully later today I'll be in a better mental state to go over this and actively hunt for a partner. Basically everyone can be divided into 3 categories

Obviously Town: BGB and myself (Caffeine). BGB is the uncc'd JK so he's mechanically cleared. I caught PS so I'm basically cleared.

EoDers: Blazade... yeah the others are dead. If anyone's EoD actions are to be scrutinized, it's Blazade's. I seem to remember Blazade being hesitant to vote either of the V/V wagons and also being... unenthusiastic... about voting PS. This is ringing some alarm bells but I don't really want to do anything about it until I've done a full check.

AWOL: Celever, Laurel, LittEleven, Realiti. Not much to say atm. I don't want to stick to day 1 reads since we have info. These are all null but only because I can't muster up the energy to check them all.

CaffeineBoost

EoDers: Blazade... yeah the others are dead. If anyone's EoD actions are to be scrutinized, it's Blazade's. I seem to remember Blazade being hesitant to vote either of the V/V wagons and also being... unenthusiastic... about voting PS. This is ringing some alarm bells but I don't really want to do anything about it until I've done a full check.
More on this: Blazade's voting patterns might contradict saving PS? I'd need to check if he ever actually voted BGB or Haruno but if he didn't then partner equity drops p. big I reckon.

CaffeineBoost

Laurel

You have done nothing this game but speculate the setup (even after it's been confirmed).
We know the setup is 7v2, you know that it's JK and Doc, you know that Panic Station's dead scum, Haruno's the dead Doc and BGB's the mechanically clear Jailkeeper.

So what do you think about the rest of us? Do you have any reads whatsoever? Please answer.

Vote: Laurel

Celever

i am town
Hopefully later today I'll be in a better mental state to go over this and actively hunt for a partner. Basically everyone can be divided into 3 categories

Obviously Town: BGB and myself (Caffeine). BGB is the uncc'd JK so he's mechanically cleared. I caught PS so I'm basically cleared.

AWOL: Celever, Laurel, LittEleven, Realiti. Not much to say atm. I don't want to stick to day 1 reads since we have info. These are all null but only because I can't muster up the energy to check them all.
Blaz could have just not voted and then Haruno dies because they were at 2 votes already. Blaz is as cleared by that EoD as you or Gummy.

Caff, you're right that my EoD I didn't want to vote PS. I never wanted Haruno gone, and after I poked BGB I didn't want him gone either. I was trying to feel out other things cause I toneread PS. I was dumb, and if I have to be lynched for that so be it.

A few things scum me doesn't do there:

-Show up at deadline at all. Assuming it's me/PS town is well on its way to digging its own grave and I'm sufficiently busy and don't give a fuck. Yeah I miss the claims and maybe PS gets lynched there which would be bad for hypothetical me here but that's not something I would have considered.

-Unvote BGB after poking, before either claim. I legitimately wanted to know why he was voting, I found out, and I thought he was town, so I backed off rather than build up a counterwagon.

-Complain a lot about voting PS rather than just bus. I thought he was town. I thought we were mislynching but it was something we had to do. The first thing scum me does on seeing the JK claim is get on PS with you, or failing that try to make any kind of harder case for one of the others. What I did was try to air my opinions fully recognizing that I was gonna be moving onto a read I disagreed with in the end. I even had the last post at EoD. I could have CFDed and didn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)