NOC 2d3 Mafia - Postgame (Mafia Win)

Ok
CaffeineBoost is now modkilled.
Hello CaffeineBoost, welcome to the game! You are Cleffa.:ss/cleffa:
Your role is a Vanilla Townie.
Abilities:
You have no special abilities, your strength is your vote and intellect.
Alignment and Wincon:
You are Town. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
In addition, Mafia gets one extra kill tonight that is also strongman (this means for tonight only, Mafia gets two kills, one strongman one not), and today will have an extension of 24 hours.

Edit: New timer https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20220227T12&p0=33&font=cursive

So let me get this straight:

Caffeine's dead. (6 players) We lynch (5 players). Maf gets 2 kills (3 players LYLO)

Suddenly we have 2 shots instead of 3.

Kinda ticks me off that this game ended up being town can only mislynch once in the end? Like dang. Idk what happened to break NOC though.

I'm with my friend playing Elden Ring. I probably don't want to vote Laurel anymore. I'll figure more out later

Basically what I think happened is that Caff found out two players were town in a way that broke NOC rules
Yeah I wasn't asking to know cause it was obviously not something that was allowed, just spewing thoughts.

I'm ok with Realiti -> Celever here.

As much as I hate using this, Caff probably found laurel was town, maybe also Duskfall. But I'm less than convinced that Celever's early vote was with the intent to lynch rather than push in the town case/distance in the scum case. It did lead to caff actually getting him and that is important, but Celever's willingness to vote realiti here basically invalides my endgame argument.

So yeah, probably realiti first, then if he's town kills happen and it'll have to be Laurel picking between Celever and Litt and it's a shitshow.

Like Litt also said that stuff about Duskfall potentially lying about reads, and said something today which wifom implied he hadn't read yesterday yet. Celever is good enough to like distance and shit as scum but also kind of wouldn't need to and the bayesian evidence swings it back toward neutral. I hate everything about this situation and am glad that I'll probably be dead tomorrow.

Hello Laurel, welcome to the game! You are Wooloo.:ss/wooloo:
Abilities:
Alignment and Wincon:
You are Town. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Skiddo (AKA realiti) and Seedot (AKA LittEleven) have died in the night.
Hello realiti, welcome to the game! You are Skiddo.:ss/skiddo:
Abilities:
Alignment and Wincon:
Hello LittEleven, welcome to the game! You are Seedot.:ss/seedot:
Abilities:
Alignment and Wincon:

Day 3 now! Timer will go here once I make one: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20220302T12&p0=33&font=cursive

Tagging remaining players:
Blazade Celever bluegummybear

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
This is a very odd nightkill but I guess it makes some sense? Blaz stated that he thought Laurel and Tommy were both cleared by the modkill meaning his F3 had to involve BGB / Me / realiti somehow, and realiti hasn't read the thread meaning it'd be a coinflip to keep him around too

Vote Blazade

I guess it's up to BGB to decide between us two lmao, perhaps reread the game I feel as though my town credentials are satisfactory, though I also townread Blaz from p early on :zonger:

I'm ticked off that Laurel didn't even unvote himself and that nobody seems to give a damn anymore but at least we have a chance to not throw.

BGB it's you and me here. I'll wait an hour to see if Celever counterclaims you but then I'm voting him. Reminder that it's LYLO so whenever you vote that's pretty much going to be it so be careful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)