NOC 2d3 Mafia - Postgame (Mafia Win)

Oh ok

vote Celever

Your town credentials are satisfactory? With a single distance vote you backed off on, followed by parking your ass on someone who wouldn't defend themselves and not showing up at deadline when they claimed doctor? Most of your early content being a pocket attempt on me? I started to self doubt after Panic Station but I should have believed a little more.

Frankly idk why you even left me alive except to piss me off, you probably could've just won by leaving some idlers alive but now I'm mad cause I gotta clean up this mess after people have tried their best to throw.

You think if I'm scum I come in the thread, say realiti and celever are the most likely good lynches, and then not kill BGB? I was assuming BGB and me were gonna die, and giving as much guidance as I could to the two idlers who were gonna be left. Leaving the game in the hands of realiti or laurel in LYLO wasn't my first choice.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Oh ok

vote Celever

Your town credentials are satisfactory? With a single distance vote you backed off on, followed by parking your ass on someone who wouldn't defend themselves and not showing up at deadline when they claimed doctor? Most of your early content being a pocket attempt on me? I started to self doubt after Panic Station but I should have believed a little more.
Oh no you're gonna argue
  • My "distance vote" were my thoughts when I read back through the thread. IIRC I was on Panic for like a full irl day and then moved to Haruno with confirmed town Caffeine because he didn't want to vote Panic that day and Haruno was my second option from the start. Caffeine pushed my reads into the collective conscience more but he began pushing Haruno right after my reads list, I had to push Caffeine to take the Panic read more seriously. Panic literally doesn't die D1 without my input.
  • Didn't know Haruno didn't defend themself. They did defend themself actually, so that's just directly wrong.
  • Deadline is at 4AM my time, being European doesn't make me scum :psysad: I wasn't here for yesterday's deadline either, though by the looks of it no one was.
  • I have no clue how or why you think I was pocketing you, evidence that if you're gonna state it lol
If we're gonna discuss the Panic vote, you jumped on the wagon late when the only other option was an uncced doc. You openly never scumread Panic. I scumread Panic first out of the whole game, which Gummy and Caff both rode on after the various claims to take him out. You literally didn't have an option but to jump on the Panic vote because you were here during the claims, so it's not town points.

Celever

i am town
Frankly idk why you even left me alive except to piss me off, you probably could've just won by leaving some idlers alive but now I'm mad cause I gotta clean up this mess after people have tried their best to throw.

You think if I'm scum I come in the thread, say realiti and celever are the most likely good lynches, and then not kill BGB? I was assuming BGB and me were gonna die, and giving as much guidance as I could to the two idlers who were gonna be left. Leaving the game in the hands of realiti or laurel in LYLO wasn't my first choice.
It clearly wasn't your first choice because neither of them are in LYLO thanks to you :totodiLUL:

Appearing as though you think you're gonna die in the position you were in yesterday is HowToWinAsMafia101. This was clearly pre-planned, frankly me being pushed into the scumpool after D1 by you didn't make much sense to begin with considering I was the thought leader behind the Panic vote, but you tried to set it up early presumably out of fear that inactives would throw even harder

Celever

i am town
bruh Why am I alive
I did nka here
This is a very odd nightkill but I guess it makes some sense? Blaz stated that he thought Laurel and Tommy were both cleared by the modkill meaning his F3 had to involve BGB / Me / realiti somehow, and realiti hasn't read the thread meaning it'd be a coinflip to keep him around too

Vote Blazade

I guess it's up to BGB to decide between us two lmao, perhaps reread the game I feel as though my town credentials are satisfactory, though I also townread Blaz from p early on :zonger:
It's weird but I think it actually prob was the correct play by Blaz

Oh no you're gonna argue
  • My "distance vote" were my thoughts when I read back through the thread. IIRC I was on Panic for like a full irl day and then moved to Haruno with confirmed town Caffeine because he didn't want to vote Panic that day and Haruno was my second option from the start. Caffeine pushed my reads into the collective conscience more but he began pushing Haruno right after my reads list, I had to push Caffeine to take the Panic read more seriously. Panic literally doesn't die D1 without my input.
  • Didn't know Haruno didn't defend themself. They did defend themself actually, so that's just directly wrong.
  • Deadline is at 4AM my time, being European doesn't make me scum :psysad: I wasn't here for yesterday's deadline either, though by the looks of it no one was.
  • I have no clue how or why you think I was pocketing you, evidence that if you're gonna state it lol
If we're gonna discuss the Panic vote, you jumped on the wagon late when the only other option was an uncced doc. You openly never scumread Panic. I scumread Panic first out of the whole game, which Gummy and Caff both rode on after the various claims to take him out. You literally didn't have an option but to jump on the Panic vote because you were here during the claims, so it's not town points.
You had pages of conversation with caffeine about how my pretty bland post made me so towny that it's a wonder he didn't take note of it. That's where the pocketing is coming from.

I thought Panic was town. I wasn't trying to get "town points". You knew he was scum because you are scum, that's why you were trying to get town points. That fact that you're even framing it like this underlies your intentions

Celever

i am town
You had pages of conversation with caffeine about how my pretty bland post made me so towny that it's a wonder he didn't take note of it. That's where the pocketing is coming from.

I thought Panic was town. I wasn't trying to get "town points". You knew he was scum because you are scum, that's why you were trying to get town points. That fact that you're even framing it like this underlies your intentions
Eh that's not how it happened. Your post was by far the biggest thing of note to happen for like a full irl day on Day 1, so I was pressing Caff on why he didn't talk about it, that I also townread it wasn't really the focus the focus was how Caff was trying to push discussion. Because I didn't know Caff was town, so pressing him was a good thing to do in that situation. It doesn't make much sense to me to perceive that as pocketing unless you knew at the time that Caff was town because it was clearly an attempt to pressure Caff (which he himself said), and you did mention at the time that you thought it was pocketing. I didn't really think about that before now.
The amazing thing is you're trying to argue a world where you're so towny that no one could ever put you in the scum pool but also it's somehow "the correct play" for me to leave you and BGB alive as scum.
I didn't say anything about how I'm read with relation to why I think you nightkilled as you did so there's no contradicion here afaik. Is how I was read relevant to how you nightkilled then? :quagchamppogsire:

Also I'm def not saying I should be uber-townread but criticising putting me in the scum pool right at the start of Day 2 is different to that. It was an attempt at set up more than anything else, because I was more responsible for taking Panic out on Day 1 than you were and it's weird not to recognise that fact if you're town.

I'm ticked off that Laurel didn't even unvote himself and that nobody seems to give a damn anymore but at least we have a chance to not throw.

BGB it's you and me here. I'll wait an hour to see if Celever counterclaims you but then I'm voting him. Reminder that it's LYLO so whenever you vote that's pretty much going to be it so be careful
This post was pretty bad tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)