NOC 2d3 Mafia - Postgame (Mafia Win)

Hello Blazade, welcome to the game! You are Wingull.:ss/wingull:
Your role is a Vanilla Townie.
Abilities:
You have no special abilities, your strength is your vote and intellect.
Alignment and Wincon:
You are Town. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
It's optimal to insult me by saying I would have left conf town and a widely townread player alive as scum?
I... have no idea how that's insulting wth

I sent this to Hydro when I submitted the kill

"This is a tricky situation in that if either Litt or realiti are scum, they would kill Blaz and I and go with the other one here. Maybe kill BGB and Blaz and have a me-Litt-realiti F3, but I'm p sure both of them push me out in that circumstance. Optimal play is to attempt to mist BGB into Blaz playing a long heist, because this is what Blaz has to do as scum, otherwise he stands out as someone who should have been killed.

Being the middle-most towny / scummy in 5 players is bad."

So that was my rationale I'm not sure why you're taking it personally

Yeah I don't really know how a litt-realiti-you f3 goes but I kind of thought that was the obvious way to go.

Making it you vs me at the end kind of felt like "this guy has no respect for me, he thinks the only way he can win is by bullying me over any of the other options." Like I'm somehow so much weaker as a player and done so much less that I'm better to square off against than people who literally haven't said anything all game, to the point where you even left BGB up so it HAD to be you vs me

Celever

i am town
Yeah I don't really know how a litt-realiti-you f3 goes but I kind of thought that was the obvious way to go.

Making it you vs me at the end kind of felt like "this guy has no respect for me, he thinks the only way he can win is by bullying me over any of the other options." Like I'm somehow so much weaker as a player and done so much less that I'm better to square off against than people who literally haven't said anything all game, to the point where you even left BGB up so it HAD to be you vs me
Oh yeah no I can assure that wasn't the case at all. Going to the end with people who haven't read the thread is a way bigger risk than being the scummiest player in the F3, especially when going into today I think Gummy specifically actually tred me higher than you. Going with BGB was p necessary to avoid some kind of annoying default after 2 days of idle chat too, having him kingmake was just a lot better.

It was totally strategic I think you played fine this game

Though I will say I was legit never attempting to pocket you, and the Caff read wasn't even to distance I wrote my genuine method acting thoughts when I read back through the thread.

Oh yeah no I can assure that wasn't the case at all. Going to the end with people who haven't read the thread is a way bigger risk than being the scummiest player in the F3, especially when going into today I think Gummy specifically actually tred me higher than you. Going with BGB was p necessary to avoid some kind of annoying default after 2 days of idle chat too, having him kingmake was just a lot better.

It was totally strategic I think you played fine this game

Though I will say I was legit never attempting to pocket you, and the Caff read wasn't even to distance I wrote my genuine method acting thoughts when I read back through the thread.
Well I understand, gg regardless. Next time I sign up for a game I'm too busy for I'll just terminally idle instead of actually giving a shit lol

Yeah I'm well aware of that. I was one of the only people who thought you guys could have been in cahoots. But nothing for it, really. I can hardly expect to be taken seriously in a future game after throwing a lead this bad.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
Sorry Blaz this F3 was literally optimal, there are no style points about it.

This was a bit of a scuffed game but ggs everyone

CaffeineBoost time to reveal the OC
Realiti's slot got spewed town, Hal was asking for spoilers in Discord, something I think was an honest error.

When I reported this to Dusk and HH (though by accident I hadn't sent the report to HH), Dusk inadvertently spewed LittEleven town by subbing out as a result. I had a game winning PoE from tha pointt so I knew I couldn't post in the thread any more. Dusk handled the situation like a pro.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
Regardless of what happened, I feel proud of myself for getting a read correct for once in my life. Hopefully I can learn to differentiate between town and scum Cel in the future...

Yeah I'm well aware of that. I was one of the only people who thought you guys could have been in cahoots. But nothing for it, really. I can hardly expect to be taken seriously in a future game after throwing a lead this bad.
I don't think you threw away the lead at all, there was effectively a day skipped w/ a modkill. I don't think anyone's gonna use this as reason to doubt your reads.

Celever

i am town
Realiti's slot got spewed town, Hal was asking for spoilers in Discord, something I think was an honest error.

When I reported this to Dusk and HH (though by accident I hadn't sent the report to HH), Dusk inadvertently spewed LittEleven town by subbing out as a result. I had a game winning PoE from tha pointt so I knew I couldn't post in the thread any more. Dusk handled the situation like a pro.
Oh, lmao. I also saw that and didn’t make any of the connections you did, but that all makes a lot of sense. Particularly unfortunate given there wasn’t a deadchat though :row:
Regardless of what happened, I feel proud of myself for getting a read correct for once in my life. Hopefully I can learn to differentiate between town and scum Cel in the future...

I don't think you threw away the lead at all, there was effectively a day skipped w/ a modkill. I don't think anyone's gonna use this as reason to doubt your reads.
Yeah this game was very scuffed but you played well. Everyone who acc played played well, town had an inherent backfoot due to the inactives from the start, but Panic and I also got really unlucky with the PR slots. Haruno and Gummy both die D1 if they’re not PRs and the claims were too late for Panic to defend himself lol

LittEleven

A wanderer above the sea of fog
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

uh i missed dl where i voted cel more and in f3 i low effort "throw" by voting cel and hoping realiti sheeps

i had decent non clearing reasons to think realiti/ps was not w/w but outside that i didn't care too much about this game; but that's how it would've went down

blazade getting elo'd is a crime though, ggs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)