NOC 2OC2NOC - Day 7: Zorbees is Dead.

If I had something like that, I'd always use it to kill people being townread, not people I was scum reading. Just saying
I mean, if you were scum then no, you don't have reads, you know who's NOC/OC
As long as they aren't OC under lynch threat then they'd be a fine kill, although admittedly there was enough of a push towards Knights to mean there were better kills
anyways, that's not actually a major suspicion of mine, it's the equivalent of me theorizing out loud to try to solve something
if I had infinite dayvigs as mafia I'd never I had a dayvig shot at all, so you probably are a joat

yeah, I'd townread ullar, it seems like he's been trying to improve the gamestate since d1 with trying to figure meta stuff out
might have focused a bit too much on Knights, I dunno, either way it feels like exasperated town and not mafia
did TBZ ever tell us the results of his second cop?

The good news: a hypothetical SK should be shooting mafia tonight if they aren’t trolling their own wincon. The bad news: they probably won’t.
They'll shoot their scumreads but fuck up and shoot town probably IMO.

Kind of salty about the dayvig honestly. Like why Panic Station, of all people? Even if he was scum, it'd be better to lynch him than dayvig him.

Discussion is gonna die if we lynch anyone active, and OM is consensus to the point that leaving him will just drag out discussion. So I guess my answer is “probably”, because it’s not like they aren’t scummy either.

Do you guys think om + bomb jordan should be the lynches today?
Probably, in that I don't know if I can get any of my other reads lynched today.

I have a bad gutread on Energy, because it feels like he's just showing up randomly but not really doing anything? Active lurking, basically.
CaffeineBoost I'm not really scumreading per se, but he's actually posted a lot and I thought he was a lurker until I ISO'd him which is kind of uh worrying.
I could sheep SB's read on zorbees TBH. I wasn't super sold on the initial read but zorbees' reaction felt kind of shady to me.

I agree with energy active lurking, I also kinda feel like caffeine is doing the same? This is kinda meta but I feel like he'd be a lot more gamesolvey as town, I've never actually played a game with him where he was town though.

Zorbees i should go back and reread, I forgot what Sb mentioned about him.

I would probably not lynch whydon just because he flakes all the time as town btw.

Also if that's the case gah, this is difficult. I kinda agree with moody that flipping dle would be more useful esp since... he hasn't really done anything that i remember this game. But we're also shooting ourselves in the foot if we're wrong about his alignment -.-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)