NOC 2OC2NOC - Day 7: Zorbees is Dead.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
if heal really could swap roles with people, that seems like a mafia ability imo, which would make sense then if dle got swapped into an ability that helps the mafia. Although this doesn't make sense with DLE's claim that it'd be hard to kill the mafia at night.

Da Letter El how likely would it be for a 3rd party to kill mafia at night based on your ability?

Votecount:

Vote 1:
OM: Refa, Duskfall, ThunderBallz, Zorbees, CaffeineBoost, Martin,
Panic Station: Ullar, Former,
Bluedoom: jordan,
Former: Asek,

Vote 2:

Martin: Zorbees, jordan,
Jordan: ThunderBallz, Duskfall, Martin, Refa, Former
OM Room: Asek,
Former: MoodyCloud,
Duskfall: CaffeineBoost,

Two votes, two flips. Nothing more, nothing less.

Dear OM Room.

You are BOATMAN!

You are Boatman, the savior of Boatkind! Ocean Man will never take you by the hand and lead you to the land, and that he understands. With your boaty powers, you are a force of good to be reckoned with!

Your abilities are as follows:

Boat(man) - As Boatman, you have control over boats! Each night, you can submit “Taking [USER] on a boat ride.” Target user will ride in the relative safety of a boat that you control, and all abilities that target them will target you instead. However, if you are killed, then they will die as well.

You are a member of the OCs. You win when all threats to the OCs are dead.
Dear XnadrojX,

You are a blue mudskipper that speaks English.

Yes, I get the idea behind it. Yes, I do likez it. Yes, I am going to take it in an unexpected direction.

Your abilities are as follows:

Burrow-maker (Passive): Apparently mudskippers actually make burrows? That’s neat. On Night 0, you can submit “Making Burrow” or “Hiding in Burrow.” If you submit “Making Burrow”, you will make a burrow and hide in it, disappearing from the game during that night. If you submit “Hiding in Burrow,'' You will hide in your burrow and watch whoever approaches, learning everyone who visits you. You will then alternate these abilities the entire game.

You are a member of the OCs. You win when all threats to the OCs are dead.
It is now night. Do not speak. Night 2 will end in 48hrs, at 4:30 PM ET 10/10.

You all awaken to a loud bang!

Terrified at who among your number has joined the ranks of the dead, you rush out to see what happened...

And find a rather badly-smashed radio.

Ullar is a member of the OC's (or immune to investigations). Both this and the DLE scan from yesterday are modconfirmed.
BLOODYRAIN10001 is basically confirmed NOC at this point, with bluedoom being very likely NOC. Check the EoD1 votals for proof. I'd expect >1 NOC on Duskfall's wagon considering that the NOC's would want Nuxl alive to easily kill M2H, and those two had by far the worst votes on the wagon.
Look into SB because he's been getting a free pass for voting Nuxl but he coasted for D2. Assuming the BPV contract was made by a non-OC/NOC, it's pretty shady that it got instantly negated like that and the others (I would assume) were idle at the time.
It's likely that both of the D2 mislynches were 100% OC and I would advise any OC's to not get caught up on that.

Its purpose fulfilled, it breaks.

Oddly enough, nothing else happened.

IT IS NOW DAY 3. DAY 3 WILL END IN ROUGHLY 72 hours, at 5:30 PM ET, 10/13

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)