NOC 2OC2NOC - Day 7: Zorbees is Dead.

Right. You're gonna tell me that Word of Mod is a lie and Hitmon wouldn't actually say in the rules if he was going to be untruthful.

Unvote Lynch 1
Lynch1: Refa
No, I'm saying they're just faction names. No where does it say that all OC faction members are OC characters and vica versa.

Explain the scum intent in me claiming an NOC character, because otherwise this vote is pretty opportunistic.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Would it not be advantageous for scum to push a bastard angle though in order to maintain confusion? It's all really shaky theory at this point regardless though and I don't feel solid voting cuz I bet like half of you subbed Coldsteel Hedgehogs so the whole OC/NOC meta is null

It might be ideal to actually not resolve that pairing so that scum are dissuaded from killing the townies in the pairing. Then again, if they are all scum that idea would suck.

Fwiw, I guess this is bias but I'd like to think that knights is town just off of the whole word of mod thing. That was my assumption too with how its mentioned in the first post of the thread.

Lynching in that pool seems not safe only in the event that you are mafia trying to get at least two town down before you go. Otherwise you are better off reading those 3 and judging who is mafia? Like who cares if mafia nightkill the rest, town has the power in numbers anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)