Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Krytocon

I do things (sometimes)
is a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff

D2TheW

Amadán
Now that I'm out of this tour i figured I'd try and bring more attention to it with some predictions. Do bear in mind that I'm very smol brain so if I predict against you, don't take it personally and if I get all of them wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

zioziotrip vs MAMP - zio is fresh off the back of being carried to a pl win while MAMP used old samples r1 and scraped through on a sludge bomb poison. On one hand this shows MAMP has enough skill to win with bad, old samples but on the other hand watching him use those hurt my soul. MAMP is also MAMP which counts for something but I'm giving zio a slight edge.

Krytocon vs Mishiimono - this one is really difficult cos I have a lot of faith in kry and idk even know if Mish has teams but Mishiimono is a shempic gamer and a hell of a player and while I'll be rooting for kry I'm giving Mish the edge.

Turtalkatthing vs Hys - Hys picked up an impressive win over lkjc last round and tkt is reliant on psyspam and also totally unviable, absolutely no contest here, it'll be a blowout.

B-rad777 vs Ron...5 - B-radical 3-0d Arai last week which was impressive even if they only used one team. On the other hand Ron didn't play and probably would have trashed Tol anyway cos Tol doesn't know split damage exists so I have nothing to go on here so
¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯

TheShadowClaw vs Mr Mime Fan - Yash claimed a major upset r1 beating kaif and tsc has been using my teams which is a point against him but tsc is a shempic gamer and so I give him the edge

Smely socks vs Pqs - Smely is a 2V2PL WINNER, AND they beat pazza r1, while pqs didn't even get drafted, predicting an annihilation, pqs's only hope is his incredible ability to land double protects

Well that wasn't unbiased at all, thanks for reading :)

Last edited:

Ron

You can see me everywhere
Well the opponent has not scheduled yet and i cant play tomorrow
So calling act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)