OM 2v2 Doubles Ladder Tournament I Playoffs - Finals [Won by Knuckstrike]

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Approved by OM Staff
1613908180677.png

Artwork by lei

Welcome to the first 2v2 Doubles Ladder Tournament!! The rules are simple, ladder as high as you can each week. The top four players of each cycle will qualify for playoffs. The playoffs are a 16-player seeded best-of-five single-elimination tournament, which will occur after all four weeks are completed.

General Guidelines:
  • I am the host of this tournament. Direct any questions to me.
  • This will take place on the regular "[Gen 8] 2v2 Doubles" ladder on the main Pokemon Showdown server.
  • The qualification period for the 2v2LT will run for a total of 4 cycles with roughly 7 days per cycle. After each 7 day cycle, the top 4 accounts that appear on the leaderboard (using ELO, GXE will be used as a tiebreaker between players with identical ELO) will qualify for the playoffs of the 2v2LT.
  • Do NOT ghost each other, boost each other, share alts, or do any other unsportsmanlike stuff. Break this and you will be disqualified from the tournament, along with likely being subject to other punishments.
Signup Rules:
  • You must sign up in this thread with your freshly made alt before starting battles with it.
  • Immediately after posting in this thread, go to Pokemon Showdown and register that account.

Cycle 1:
Code:
Forum Name: Arai
Cycle 1 Alts: 2v2LMK Arai, 2v2LMK Araii, 2v2LMK iraA
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes!
The deadline for Cycle 1 is Saturday, February 20th, 11:59 PM GMT-5.

Last edited:
Forum Name: Vrji
Cycle 1 Alts: 2v2LMK not out
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: no I don't think so why is this even a thing also I can just edit the post to add more names

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Forum Name: Itchyfoot
Cycle 1 Alts: 2v2LMK Itchy, 2v2LMK Ltchy, 2v2LMK KML2v2
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required: Pretty sure, the third is a reference to my system for reqs, the other 2 are just Itchy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)