Multi-gen 2v2 Doubles Premier League I - Finals [Won by the Hotshot Heatmors]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
2v2 Premier League I - Finals
Hosted by Mubs and Arai

Art by Datsplashtho

Welcome to the first week of the first 2v2 Doubles Premier League tournament! As always, try to keep this thread on-topic. No unnecessary or over the top shitposting or trash talking.

Battle Location:

Pokemon Showdown for SS 2v2, ROM for SM 2v2 and ORAS 2v2.

NOTE: Replays are required, so that we may further develop the tournament side of our 2v2 metagames. Any win posts without replays will NOT be counted as a win.

:heatmor: Hotshot Heatmors (4) vs (2) Shmepic :victini:
Managers: zioziotrip vs Poison Adhesive
SS Bo5: Lkjc vs dogknees
SS Bo5: ryyjyywyy vs Mishimono
SS Bo5: zioziotrip vs Inkreativ
SM Bo5: stableprince569 vs Pigeons
SM Bo5: 187 Fan vs Le Creme Brule
ORAS Bo5: I want Atago to sit on me vs Poison Adhesive

The deadline to play all games will be one week, or until Sunday, June 21st at 11:59 pm GMT-4. Extensions will not be given, teams must instead substitute out players should they and their opponent not be able to find suitable times to play. Activity wins and losses will be given based on host discretion.

FINALS WILL BE PRE DLC-LOCKED!!

Last edited:

D2TheW

Amadán
Sucks to come so close but not quite make it but congratulations Heatmors, worthy winners.

S/o to Poison Adhesive for being a fantastic manager and all around goat, supplying pretty much everyone with teams, and s/o to all my other shempic teammates, you're all cool people and I'd be happy to team with any of you again
S/o to Mubs and Arai for hosting this whole thing, it was a ton of fun

PA

Purgatory.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
sucks to lose when your so close but its fine i had a great bunch of lads who were eager to play and lead a positive influence on the weeks.
grats to heatmors tho I won't deny a good team when I see one and you were great. individual s/os
TheShadowClaw Djokra DEG dogknees Pigeons Tol unfortunate ending but you were great when you played and was fun to have u guys on the team hope to see you again and talk more.
LittleRunnerXC D2TheW Le Creme Brule Inkreativ Mishimono the goats did absolutely amazing I knew you would do great when I picked you guys up. would love to be in a similar environment with y/all in the future. that's all from me pce and gz again.

This tour was a lot of firsts for me, PRIMARILY THO IT WAS ME GOING NEGATIVE IN A TEAM TOUR this brings me great pain. Time to s/o my carries
First and foremost s/os to stableprince569 for not only helping out w/ the draft, but also going 3-0. Always a pleasure to team w/ you and the support running the team was very appreciated.
Boat I appreciate the assistance in the draft even if you had to leave 20 minutes into the tour because you got tourbanned
I want Atago to sit on me I was glad I got to pick you up. Not only did you perform well, it was p fun to discuss ORAS. Hope you enjoyed the tour.
187 Fan ended up clinching the win after I lost and overall very glad I decided to pick you up. Fun dude in the cord as well, I however will be flaming you in PMs for having your alt make me go negative.
Lkjc epic team presence. You won your games, cheerleaded, and helped prep. It was super fun having you on the team. Let's have a repeat win in WCup yeah?
ryyjyywyy Ended up winning (most) of your games and overall bringing your broken tech discoveries to our team which was appreciated. It was fun and I can't wait to team up again for WCup.
MikeTheEntei smely socks eblurb Monsareeasy DugZa thanks for cheerleading and offering team support in the cord even if I didn't get to start you guys as much as I would've liked to.
yello! for not wanting to stop playing madden for one week so I could give our opps a free win, l2p noob

s/os to shmepic for being great sports, glad to properly face off in finals seemed like we were bound to meet from the beginning and luckily that went well for us. This was a super fun tour I'm glad I got to manage, and most importantly, LET'S GET IT HEATMORS WE TOOK HOME THE TROPHY!

IBM

Banned deucer.
What did I tell you all? Heatmors are the goated team.

S/o zioziotrip for doing an insane Cash impersonation, except you forgot that Cash doesn’t win games

stableprince569 I want Atago to sit on me 3-0 gang, truly the goats

187 Fan sacrificing the 4-0 to use focus punch abomasnow. Respect.

ryyjyywyy Always brought new insane tech, riolu is super underrated

MikeTheEntei you existed in the discord

smely socks good job scouting dogknees teams for me

eblurb scarf venusaur lol

DugZa Undefeated GOAT

Monsareeasy Gotta make sure every team has at least 4 different forms of speed control

pqs cheerleading hero, sorry you couldn’t be on a team

turtalkatthing also cheerleader, sorry you couldn’t be on a good team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)