Inactive Chained Shiny (4th Gen) MultiSpread Calculator

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
So I've recently been playing generation 4 again (specifically DPPt), catching some exclusives in special pokeballs and whatnot with the pokeradar; this program is a byproduct of that process.

What it does: Checks two user-inputted CS spreads (via frame 1 seeds) + natures for TID ^ SID values that result in both spreads having the desired nature(s). This way, you don't have to RNG up multiple save files for multiple pokemon; essentially, by using this program you save time and energy spent getting the 'mons you want. :)

Who it's designed for: Those who know enough about RNGing to get a shiny on a pokeradar chain of 1 by manipulating the PRNG value (use the on-site g4 RNG guide if you want to learn how to do this)

Where can I get it?: It's currently hosted on my dropbox account (because I'm poor x_X). You can find/download it here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69361066/CSMultiSpreadCalc.py

Note: while it was written in python 3.2, I'm pretty sure it will work with 2.7 as well (if it doesn't, someone post that in this thread and I'll whip up a 2.7 compatible version)

If anyone has questions/comments/suggestions feel free to post them here and I'll do my best to get back to you ASAP!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)