3am posting (only check at 3am)

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
-rene descartes finally coming up with a way to defeat the evil demon hypothesis
A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, "You're an alcoholic." The horse says, "I don't think I am." The horse disappears.

...this was a joke referencing Descartes' famous saying, "I think therefore I am." I would've prefaced with this, but that would be putting Decartes before the horse.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, "You're an alcoholic." The horse says, "I don't think I am." The horse disappears.

...this was a joke referencing Descartes' famous saying, "I think therefore I am." I would've prefaced with this, but that would be putting Decartes before the horse.
i’m laughing at this

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
just a girl playing video games at 3am, wondering, hmmmmm, should i start taking vyvanse???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)